What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Hug Life Chronicles: :( (1 Viewer)

a man in black approaches the stage. "evenin' ladies and gentleman, i'm Johnny Clasp"

*boomchukkaboomchukkaboomchukkaboomchuka*

The clusterhug's a-comin

It's rolling round the bend

And i aint had a firm embrace since i don't know when

I'm stuck in Nathan's story, barely holdin' on

But that hug train keeps a rollin, will it leave him alone.....

i'll be back w the "i squoze a gal in Reno, just to watch her smile" part after the next seg

Last edited by a moderator:
a man in black approaches. "evenin' ladies and gentleman, i'm Johnny Clasp"

*boomchukkaboomchukkaboomchukkaboomchuka*

The clustehug's a-comin

It's rolling round the bend

And i aint had a firm embrace since i don't know when

I'm stuck in Nathan's story, barely holdin' on

But that hug train keeps a rollin, will it leave him alone.....

i'll be back w the "i squoze a gal in Reno, just to watch her smile" part after the next seg
:lmao: :cry: :lmao:  well done, sir 

Doesn't the term cougar only apply when the gal in question is pursuing a younger dude?  I believe our hero,while not old by any stretch of the imagination, isn't exactly in his roaring 20's either. 
I chose that word intentionally. Wait for it.... ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:
I got slammed at work today, so it may be tomorrow before i can type out the next chapter. I will say that this story has not yet concluded (in real life) so there will be a slow-down (I know you're shocked) once we're caught up through the events of the weekend, and yesterday. :coffee:  

I got slammed at work today, so it may be tomorrow before i can type out the next chapter. I will say that this story has not yet concluded (in real life) so there will be a slow-down (I know you're shocked) once we're caught up through the events of the weekend, and yesterday. :coffee:  
Look, we don't need excuses, we just need our hug stories. For some of us, THAT'S ALL WE'VE GOT!!!!!! SO GET SOMETHING TO US BY TOMORROW, OR WE'LL BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND!!!!!

Nathan R. Jessep said:
She was a solid 8 - 8.5 upon 'across the table' sight alone. (Upon close inspection and through conversation, I would later upgrade this score. :coffee:  )
You're doin' it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread