What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Hug Life Chronicles: :( (2 Viewers)

Dan Lambskin said:
I read all that and no sex.  Booooo!
slow down cowboy. It's not like he's married and has to hop on her back and bite her neck into submission like us married guys.  

Frontal attacks create too much lasting damage.  

Marriage is like the Serengeti man.  

Please update the title when you find some time to continue.   This reminds me of the post where the guy stepped on a nail or something like that; such a promising start but went nowhere. 

I hope this story ends with MJ and Stacy eating Bugles out of NRJ's a## with their hands behind their backs like Hungry Hungry Hippos. Or at least that he gives someone a pair of Arabian Goggles. 
Alright...I admit it.  I had to google the goggles.   :bag:

Can't wait for the updates on her siding. 
I am back in the dating scene so about to start sending you pics again to post.  I am a terrible creative writer so I will have to let the “pictures are worth a thousand words” work for me.  

I hope this story ends with MJ and Stacy eating Bugles out of NRJ's a## with their hands behind their backs like Hungry Hungry Hippos. Or at least that he gives someone a pair of Arabian Goggles. 
Who's behind them smacking their asses, making them eat?

listen here old colonol you just keep on keepin on like you always do and if that means saints gear than hell yeah it means saints gear the trick is to act like you just showed up with the head papershaker no matter who you walked in with and if you own it with authority then the ladies are gonna swoon and thats just how it is so take that to the bank bromigo 

I keep waiting for him to reveal that whoever he ended up with was on  the rag and

"You're damn right he ordered the code red!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread