What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Masters - A Tradition Unlike Any Other (1 Viewer)

Do any top golfers have wives that aren’t unbelievably beautiful?

Asking for all of us.

Scottie's is super cute but not like most of them. Which kinda makes her more endearing.
There’s a few like him and Tony Finau who married their high school sweethearts, but most of these guys are millionaires when they meet their spouses, so they’re picking from a higher quality roster.

Rahm because the first person born with clubfoot to win The Masters.

My 8 year old son was born with severe bilateral clubfoot and he has been struggling with it his whole life (he has another major surgery this year) so this was pretty cool for him.

ETA: Another cool side story about this. When he was born and I posted his baby pics on facebook and talked about his club foot, Rod Woodson (who was also born with it) commented on the post with words of encouragement. He must have a google alert set up for mentions of club foot or something and he just goes around offering support. Pretty awesome dude.

Last edited:
Was Cantlay interviewed after the final round? I would love to know if any reporter asked about pace of play. I googled around but couldn't find anything.

Do any top golfers have wives that aren’t unbelievably beautiful?

Asking for all of us.
Imagine what their side pieces look like.
I'm 57, but back in the 80's we got out of school to work the Colonial. Let's just say that players back then (pun not intended) didn't have any issue hitting on high school, college, or young 20's girls. I know of 1 girl that was a prominent "hook up" in Fort Worth for the same player from age 18-23, and let me just say that the "relationship" was financially beneficial to her. And thinking about this from the finance side of things, all dinners (dates) would be considered business expenses for the player, so he's actually sort of helping himself. I'm guessing a guy like this had a hook up in each town.............even after he got married 1/2 way into this "relationshi"p.

And to think, at 140 lbs as a sophomore, I had visions of playing college baseball, but going out and shooting par on the local muni from the tips didn't impress me (OR MY PARENTS) to think that golf might be a better future. SMH now.

You could see early on Rahm was dialed in.

Great weekend for Phil. Love Phil.

Still can't stand the Tiger coverage. Made it seem like each time he hit the ball it was a miracle. I am of the belief he just isn't good any more and always uses something as an excuse.
Phil at 52 is better. Even Player at 87 is dancing around. Meanwhile Tiger can barely walk. It's getting old. Just retire if you can't handle it.

Still can't stand the Tiger coverage. Made it seem like each time he hit the ball it was a miracle. I am of the belief he just isn't good any more and always uses something as an excuse.
Phil at 52 is better. Even Player at 87 is dancing around. Meanwhile Tiger can barely walk. It's getting old. Just retire if you can't handle it.
He made the cut :shrug:

I don't watch golf on TV but my bro-in-law wanted to catch the end yesterday so we put it on.......we had a good time laughing about Jim Nances voice, over the funeral music.....so serene......Pete Schweddy-ish even.

Once it was over we caught the second half of Happy Gilmore, which is definitely more my style.

Rahm because the first person born with clubfoot to win The Masters.

My 8 year old son was born with severe bilateral clubfoot and he has been struggling with it his whole life (he has another major surgery this year) so this was pretty cool for him.

ETA: Another cool side story about this. When he was born and I posted his baby pics on facebook and talked about his club foot, Rod Woodson (who was also born with it) commented on the post with words of encouragement. He must have a google alert set up for mentions of club foot or something and he just goes around offering support. Pretty awesome dude.
Rod or Charles?

And quit.

Yes, we know the hills are worse than Everest and that the shrapnel from the wars he fought (not his fault, btw) gave him no choice but to honorably withdraw. It had nothing to do with getting embarrassed.

And that any normal human would be in a wheelchair by now.

Phil's second place finish came out of nowhere.

And quit.

Yes, we know the hills are worse than Everest and that the shrapnel from the wars he fought (not his fault, btw) gave him no choice but to honorably withdraw. It had nothing to do with getting embarrassed.

He's got you triggered. What has he done to you?

And quit.

He's got you triggered. What has he done to you?
I've got you triggered. What have I done to you?

Phil's second place finish came out of nowhere.
How can you say that? lol. Did he not just recently win a major?? Can you tell me the last time Tiger won a major? Or anything for that matter?

Edit: 2019

Thank you for your 2024 ticket application. We have now completed the selection process for available tickets to the Masters Tournament, Augusta National Women's Amateur, and Drive, Chip and Putt National Finals. Unfortunately, your entry was not selected this year.

:thumbdown::kicksrock:

I feel like it's harder to get tickets than to win the lottery. :sigh: maybe someday.

I never even got the email to apply this year. Sucks. Applied like 10 or 11 years in a row. My buddy didn’t get it either.

Thank you for your 2024 ticket application. We have now completed the selection process for available tickets to the Masters Tournament, Augusta National Women's Amateur, and Drive, Chip and Putt National Finals. Unfortunately, your entry was not selected this year.

:thumbdown::kicksrock:

I feel like it's harder to get tickets than to win the lottery. :sigh: maybe someday.
I was denied as always

I've applied for at least the last 15 years and get rejected every single time. I haven't received my yearly email yet this year. Not gonna hold my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread