What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Masters - A Tradition Unlike Any Other (1 Viewer)

They showed the trees down earlier and I thought they fell after they got people off the course. That video showing them fall with people scattering was wild
From what I hear on pga radio it was temporarily held up before dropping. Seems like that helped.

Anyone know if they will be showing the normal coverage of round 2 when it resumes? I have looked high and low but don’t see anything. Not talking about the masters app coverage.

They showed the trees down earlier and I thought they fell after they got people off the course. That video showing them fall with people scattering was wild
From what I hear on pga radio it was temporarily held up before dropping. Seems like that helped.
I read pine combs started falling so people stared looking and then they heard a bunch of cracking and the the tree was king up with another one

Anyone know if they will be showing the normal coverage of round 2 when it resumes? I have looked high and low but don’t see anything. Not talking about the masters app coverage.
I will answer my own question. Per USA Today ESPN will air round 2 starting at 5 am pacific tomorrow

Reactions: Zow

they have round 2 scheduled for 8a, once we know the cuts they will come out with the afternoon round 3 pairings……..but rain.

It really sucks that the weather is so bad. Augusta National is one of the best-looking courses this time of year and it's awesome visual television to watch. Just not the same effect when it's grey and raining. Bummer.

Right as network coverage comes back we get a stop. Greens are ponds. Not looking good for getting this round in.

Sunday on CBS (times EST):

Third Round Coverage - 8:30am
An Invitation to the Masters : Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship - 12:30pm
Jim Nantz Remembers Augusta: The Masterful Tom Weiskopf - 1:00pm
Final Round - 2:00pm

When they resume in the morning, Koepka has a put for par and Rahm has a put for birdie. Could be a two shot swing with the first shots of the day.

LIV Tour folks dotting the leaderboard. How badly does PGA hate this 😂

Did I not say these guys offered great value in that other golf thread (in whatever format you play)? With BIG odds? Golden opportunity for those that jumped aboard.

Some of the other board posters claimed that the PGA royalty would win out and be more "prepared" because they played "real courses and not some muni course last week . . . and that the "pressure" was totally different.

Um, seems like ACDC cranking on the driving range (at Liv) was not such a big deal after all . . . . .

So why don't they just leave these two out so they can just run it beginning to end?

Is there anywhere else to watch it during that?

So why don't they just leave these two out so they can just run it beginning to end?

I suspect they need some time after the 3rd round ends to set the pairings for the final round and notify all the golfers anyway, so they probably won't be playing continuously anyway...probably not as long as the time indicated but...

Is this schedule tight enough to finish before it's too dark?

Yesterday I thought there was no way.

I suspect they need some time after the 3rd round ends to set the pairings for the final round and notify all the golfers anyway, so they probably won't be playing continuously anyway...probably not as long as the time indicated but...
They also need to move all the pin locations

They also need to move all the pin locations
Although I'm an idiot, I imagine almost all the holes have already been changed. I'm sure they were following groups in

Talking about re racking the Saturday groups now so maybe it's tight on time
Huh?
Stay with same pairing they had for Saturdays
They will be in groups of two, split tees, for the 4th round.
Now groups of three nantz just said?
Funny if he said that, because he said pairing like 5 minutes ago. :shrug:

ETA: Just said pairings again. Twice.

TV coverage has been horrible. Golf channel usually will show coverage before CBS broadcast but nothing but commentary.

TV coverage has been horrible. Golf channel usually will show coverage before CBS broadcast but nothing but commentary.
It's been online through cbs, but not putting Koepka and Rahm as one of their rd 3 feature groups was more than a little questionable.

Users who are viewing this thread