What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Masters - A Tradition Unlike Any Other (1 Viewer)

Yeah I’m not understanding the complaints on the coverage. With the app I really don’t think I missed anything and having it on CBS this morning was great. Seems an improvement over prior years.

I hope the backlash yesterday and their adjustment today changes TV coverage forever here. Just ludicrous and arrogant.

All chips in on Rahm overall and Day vs Smith, DJ and others…after getting whipped on daily’s all weekend.

This Easter weekend overlap need to stop.

If TV is going to keep up with internet leave it or show this whole tournament next year
What do you mean? I've watched almost the entire thing

I'm a golf nut so it's been fine for me as I'm willing to commit to the 3 different apps and bouncing around to see most of it.

But it's still interesting that the Rio De Janeiro Whoopee Cushion Open I can just flip on YoutubeTV and watch the entire tournament with coverage from the first group to the last group every day but for the biggest golf tournament of all only about half of it is on TV and the other half you have to use an app that has limited viewing options (just feature group, Amen corner, and holes 14-16, no option for just "normal" coverage).

If I recall basically Koepka's entire 2nd round wasn't on regular TV and round three coverage on regular TV started on the 7th hole for the leaders.

If TV is going to keep up with internet leave it or show this whole tournament next year
What do you mean? I've watched almost the entire thing

I'm a golf nut so it's been fine for me as I'm willing to commit to the 3 different apps and bouncing around to see most of it.

But it's still interesting that the Rio De Janeiro Whoopee Cushion Open I can just flip on YoutubeTV and watch the entire tournament with coverage from the first group to the last group every day but for the biggest golf tournament of all only about half of it is on TV and the other half you have to use an app that has limited viewing options (just feature group, Amen corner, and holes 14-16, no option for just "normal" coverage).

If I recall basically Koepka's entire 2nd round wasn't on regular TV and round three coverage on regular TV started on the 7th hole for the leaders.

The Masters is premier product get it out there, let the advertisers pay for it

Users who are viewing this thread