What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The NFL Debuts in Germany **Bucs vs Seahawks** (-2.5, 44.5) 9:30amEST/6:30amPT (1 Viewer)

Brady likely to surpass NFL greats Fitzpatrick, Cutler, Carr, and Wilson with a win today in his 4th country.

>>Tom Brady has won starts in the U.S., Mexico and England. He can become the 1st QB to win in 4 countries Sunday in Germany. Other QBs to do it in 3:
Ryan Fitzpatrick (US, Canada, UK)
Derek Carr (US, Mexico, UK)
Russell Wilson (US, Canada, UK)
Jay Cutler (US, Canada, UK)<<

Eisen and Mooch in the booth, think maybe warner os a 3rd/4th voice in there, it's actually pretty good. The game is a little 1 sided right now but I like hearing Eisen, he's almost like a real NFL fan and I think he usually just wants to see a close game when he's watching.

I hear Michael Irvin now, OMG this could be funny.
Eisen very entertaining running the booth.
I agree, he's points out the things that need to be said. Seattle has been mostly dominated today. Many factors play a role.
They're on the board.
Might seem small cutting it to 14-3 but the Bucs have been limited in scoring utput. They don't typically put a lot of points up, they might be able to get to 21-24 today, Seattle needs to try and press 2nd Half if they are going to make a game of it.

-FG
-Can they get a stop or a 3n out, 5 n out, something to give the Offense some mojo and a shorter field to operate.
-A Punt, another FG by Seattle and we got a 1-core game.

Lot of football left to play in Munich

And they called the flag on Brady fro tripping, outstanding work Tom, coulda been bad if he took off.
Bucs Defense has been really good, I predict a Punt by Seattle

Better 2nd Half for the NFL fan, Bucs fans are groaning right now

I hope that play ends up costing TB the game. Absolute idiocy all around
Yeah. I think I would rather take my chances with Brady throwing to athletic WRs than Lenny throwing to a non-athletic 45 year old QB

But, after the first wildcat where they didn't pay attention to Brady, I had a feeling they were going to give that a shot :lmao:

Throwing the ball to the least athletic player in the league seems like a poor idea.
That was executed poorly.
It was hilarious and sad simultaneously but it's NFL in Germany
I just cooked up some cast iron burgers with eggs and popped my first "Hi-Neighbor" lager of the day
Life is beautiful sometimes and I'm just happy to have an NFL game on to carry us out to almost 1:00
God game/Bad game, if it's mostly a free broadcast, count me in.

Jets have a Bye week if I'm not mistaken, I love Bye weeks for the teams I root for, you get to just look in and enjoy ALL the games this week

Throwing the ball to the least athletic player in the league seems like a poor idea.
That was executed poorly.
It was hilarious and sad simultaneously but it's NFL in Germany
I just cooked up some cast iron burgers with eggs and popped my first "Hi-Neighbor" lager of the day
Life is beautiful sometimes and I'm just happy to have an NFL game on to carry us out to almost 1:00
God game/Bad game, if it's mostly a free broadcast, count me in.

Jets have a Bye week if I'm not mistaken, I love Bye weeks for the teams I root for, you get to just look in and enjoy ALL the games this week
Yeah I get to watch RedZone now at 1:00.

Users who are viewing this thread