What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Official Raiders/Titans Game Thread (2 Viewers)

C'mon Gannon, get back in there and lead my team to victory.One more TD drive and I'll support your favorite charity or something...
Money!!!!!!! OK, which is Gannon's favorite charity now?...

Yay Tim Brown! That's exactly what I needed him to do! I am going against Charlie Garner in that league...but I have him in my other league. My emotions are so mixed.

The way the Titans RB's have looked, the Raiders might yet get the ball back.They also have 3 TO's left.Nevermind, Mason's catching balls...

The way the Titans RB's have looked, the Raiders might yet get the ball back.They also have 3 TO's left.Nevermind, Mason's catching balls...
And now EGeorge, this is one crazy game...

D Mason = da Manfirst time I have ever had this guy on my fantasy team and I am more than happy. McNair seems to find him a lot during the game. With 1 pt per rec I am more than happy. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Maybe I'm crazy, but I thought the call on Mason's TD was correct.Mason left the ground from inbounds and jumped straight up in to the air. He had no momentum that would have carried him out of bounds until after he was hit. Sure, the leg flailing and the fact that he ended up well beyond the line makes it look bad, but that was all a result of the hit.I do agree that its pathetic that it can't be reviewed.
Sorry, you don't know football. It is a judgement whether he would come down in bounds. Unless you are an NFL official or Tommy Titan, it is 1,000,000,000% evident he was not coming down in bounds.

Jeff Fisher is making a great call.Pass it up!McNair is putting this game away.COVER THE SPREAD!!!!!
Just curious... would you think that if McNair got picked? or if the passes were dropped?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm crazy, but I thought the call on Mason's TD was correct.Mason left the ground from inbounds and jumped straight up in to the air. He had no momentum that would have carried him out of bounds until after he was hit. Sure, the leg flailing and the fact that he ended up well beyond the line makes it look bad, but that was all a result of the hit.I do agree that its pathetic that it can't be reviewed.
Sorry, you don't know football. It is a judgement whether he would come down in bounds. Unless you are an NFL official or Tommy Titan, it is 1,000,000,000% evident he was not coming down in bounds.
I know football and physics (mechanical engineer) and that was a blown call.

even if that ball was uncatchable, it should still have been illegal contact...could we PLEASE see if we can get to 300 yds in penalties....284 and counting :wall: :wall:

Time to start using those TO's after this.Hopefully Gannon doesn't throw a "meaningless" INT to end the game.Hello Suzy...Why is ESPN pimping McNair so much? Do they owe him money or something?

Look back at where McNair "Tucked" the ball but it was ruled Raider ball.Thats the breaks.
No...that call went FOR the Raiders...THAT fact ALONE makes it a good call......WAKE UP FOR CHISSAKE!! :rolleyes:

Varmint is an instigator.Its guys like him that make me root against their teams.
I'm a Raider fan....I told you before....If it goes in FAVOR of the Raiders....IT COUNTS!If it hurts the Raiders....It DOESN'T count & I will NOT talk about it....ok??

Jeff Fisher is making a great call.Pass it up!McNair is putting this game away.COVER THE SPREAD!!!!!
Just curious... would you think that if McNair got picked? or if the passes were dropped?
With the way McNair has been playing.This was the right call.

After this type of game, I don't think the Raiders will go down too easily with :32 left.A little more Gannon magic?

That's NOT FAIR!!A PUNTER should NOT be allowed to kick FIELD GOALS.....at least against the Raiders....and IF they go through the uprights..If they miss...its okay.

After this type of game, I don't think the Raiders will go down too easily with :32 left.A little more Gannon magic?
No... wait a minute... THATS what kind of game its been... :wall:

What was that? Was Garner just running to the locker room?At least Gannon didn't throw a "meaningless" pick and cost me -3.

Ok...now THIS game doesn't count if you want to talk about the Raiders....understand?? :no: I do NOT want to have to tell you guys again.... :sleep:

For the last time: Winning this game DOES NOT give the Titans revenge! Are they going to the Super Bowl next week? No! So shut the hell up!

Titans were just gifted a win. Man I was praying that the NFL would shed that WWF title. I guess not.

What a bad playcall to end the game. At least launch one to the end zone!Well, terrific game as far as it being a hardfought, fitting rematch to last year's AFC Championship game. Horrible game as far as penalties and calls on the field, but an incredible way to close down the first Sunday of the season. Kudos to both teams, and looking forward to the official Raiders gamethread next week.

That last kickoff may have not gone out of bounds. It was about 3ft in, bouncing straight.If he watched it bounce down the field, they would have screamed that he was watching a live ball.

With the way McNair has been playing.This was the right call.
not doubting the call... I like the call.. just wondering hwo many would say it was the WRONG call if it didnt work.

For the last time: Winning this game DOES NOT give the Titans revenge! Are they going to the Super Bowl next week? No! So shut the hell up!
YEAH!! The Raiders' wins were BETTER!!THIS win by the Titans was bad and not pretty.....IT DOESN'T COUNT I TELL YA!!

Users who are viewing this thread