What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Official Raiders/Titans Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Schulters played that perfectly. Good playcall.What's the deal with Chris Brown? All I've heard about him is that he's more of a "home run" back that may not be an every-down back, despite his size. I don't recall hearing much of him in preseason.
Isn't he hurt? I think he has been.
Didn't you hear?... He's kicking for the Texans now.

This Tennessee defense is very good. Save that play to Garner, which shouldn't have happened anyway (thanks to a bonehead penalty), they are handling the Raiders well... so far.

C'mon Gannon! I need a lousy 200 and 2 TD's from you.At the rate this is going he's going to end with 178 1 TD and 1 INT. :rant:

Raiders looked great while letting the Titans march 54 yds into the endzone. :thumbup: Admittadly....a bad call in the endzone though. ;)

may be a bad call, but I needed that from mason... to me, it made up for the long Garner TD that shouldn't even have happened. My opponent has Garner.. thank you referee!

Thank you NFL rules. Have Mason, opponent has Gannon. :thumbup: I'll take it!
Are you referring to the rule that prevents idiot refs from having the opportunity to watch a replay for 2 minutes and still come out and confirm that they don't know how to ref?

Lost 10 bucks for high score for the week on that call. Thats just not right. Looked to me like the contact by the defender was minimal.

Now, tell me why can't that be challenged again?
Because the NFL has some dumb rules and won't think about fixing them unless they alter the outcome of a big game.At least they fixed the onsides kick for this year...

That TD call really pisssssses me off. Not only was it a terrible call, but it brings the score of my game WAAAAAAYYYYY too close for comfort with the guy I'm playing having McNabb.

LOL @ thiesmann..."..If the raiders can get down the field without hurting themselves with penalties."ha ha ha
The ONLY way the Raiders can get down the field is with the help of penalties!! :rotflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
That TD call really pisssssses me off. Not only was it a terrible call, but it brings the score of my game WAAAAAAYYYYY too close for comfort with the guy I'm playing having McNabb.
Ugh. I second that. My game will come down to the Bucs D v. Keyshawn. I *had* a nice lead before that BS call.Oakland is in trouble w/o Gannon. Ouch.

Thank you NFL rules. Have Mason, opponent has Gannon. :thumbup: I'll take it!
Are you referring to the rule that prevents idiot refs from having the opportunity to watch a replay for 2 minutes and still come out and confirm that they don't know how to ref?
Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!I don't think that ever would have been a td. But since I have him on my fantasy team and I need him to win I won't argue. Some weeks you get those calls and some weeks you don't Had it been against my beloved G-men I would be upset. :yes: Don't understand why they can't review that.

I need either Woodson to run one back for a touchdown to win this weekend,

Good thing there was a controversial call....Now the Raider fans have an excuse to ignore THIS game too!!

I didn't check if anyone else has commented on this. Every time they go to comercial, that "whhoo, whooooooooo, whoooo" siren sound is really annoying, WTF is that?

He got thrown to the ground prety hard, and it seemed like his knee was tweaked. But it did not look like a serious twist, and he's back up throwing on the sideline.

I didn't see the play. How bad is Gannon's injury??Thanks.
It looks like he will come back into the game. It looked like he sprained his knee and like it would have hurt a whole lot but Gannon is probably going to tought it out.

I didn't check if anyone else has commented on this. Every time they go to comercial, that "whhoo, whooooooooo, whoooo" siren sound is really annoying, WTF is that?
Your classic London Blitz air raid siren.

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon Gannon, get back in there and lead my team to victory.One more TD drive and I'll support your favorite charity or something...

Can anyone tell me if this game is close to breaking the record for most flags in regular time?Should we call Guinness yet or are we not even close?

Maybe I'm crazy, but I thought the call on Mason's TD was correct.Mason left the ground from inbounds and jumped straight up in to the air. He had no momentum that would have carried him out of bounds until after he was hit. Sure, the leg flailing and the fact that he ended up well beyond the line makes it look bad, but that was all a result of the hit.I do agree that its pathetic that it can't be reviewed.

C'mon Gannon, get back in there and lead my team to victory.One more TD drive and I'll support your favorite charity or something...
TD...I think it's the Center for Celiac Research.

Users who are viewing this thread