What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The UR-IN-Nation of the Mainstream Media (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
This has got to stop. They are dumb enough to run the story and then made to look like fools. If CNN and the like cannot censor themselves from running fake news because they hate Trump and want to bury him...maybe the American public needs to clamp down on all news networks. 

The American people do not trust the media and why should they when Brian Williams lies and makes stuff up. The urine story is in the NYTimes today. This is just despicable and it only energizes people who supported Trump...not sure you really want to keep poking these people. You already managed to lose power for 2 Parties, the DNC AND the GOP, just tear the whole thing down...Shut it Down! How long has MOP been banging that drum? 

Keep hammering the MoP but it has nothing to do with that. Trump is a product of all of us. Accept responsibility and move forward. Unfortunately with these kind of stories continuing to be spread as truth the long term damage being done to the Office of the President for future generations is Being made a steep price and the media is making it worse. I usually am for freedom of speech but you can see that like all other human beings, the media cannot be trusted. IT CANNOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
4chan just dusted the MSM. They were only willing.  

I'm going to say it...

Say it...

say it...

The MSM are cucks.  

You need to separate the CNN story, which is responsibly reported, and the buzzfeed leak of the document allegedly at the center of that story.

You can criticize the latter if you like, although keep in mind that every criticism of it applies with much greater force to Wikileaks.  But I see no basis to criticize the former.  It's a responsible report with multiple sources that has since been confirmed by at least one relevant party, John McCain, and has not been denied by the Trump team.

if you're not separating the two you're part of the problem you're complaining about here.

Also, Trump loves pee.

The National Enquirer broke the John Edwards news.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least some of the details were accurate. Karma is a ##### Donald.

You were just as upset about Pizzagate, right?

Probably just forgot to make a thread about that one.

Even though the report was proven a hoax we already have Funke and Grunge basically saying it's true. See once the media of whoever and whatever puts it out there then folks can play dumb even though they know better.

what lies were being spread about Obama like this as he took office? I know they were hard on him after he bowed to the World on his opening tour. He wasn't met with this kind I felt hatred, people were celebrating everywhere. Doesn't seem like people want to give him a chance? Very poor sportsmanship all the way around. 

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You are using Trump to launch attacks and also you might need an extra box of Kleenex around your devices and I'll leave it at that. 

Even though the report was proven a hoax we already have Funke and Grunge basically saying it's true. See once the media of whoever and whatever puts it out there then folks can play dumb even though they know better.

what lies were being spread about Obama like this as he took office? I know they were hard on him after he bowed to the World on his opening tour. He wasn't met with this kind I felt hatred, people were celebrating everywhere. Doesn't seem like people want to give him a chance? Very poor sportsmanship all the way around. 

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You are using Trump to launch attacks and also you might need an extra box of Kleenex around your devices and I'll leave it at that. 
:lmao:

MOP, 4chan may have claimed responsibility, but what does that mean?  No one has PROVEN that it is a hoax.

An anonymous 4chan blogger saying " hey I started all this" isn't proof that he actually started all this.  Trump folks have latched onto that and immediately claimed that it is proof that the whole thing is a hoax.

It's hard for me to imagine a 4chan blogger making up this entire thing and thus far he hasn't provided any proof that he actually did make it up. 

The past president comported himself and represented the nation with dignity and positivity. The future president makes fun of disabled people and parents of dead soldiers. That may be a simplification but that's why I think the standards for evaluating their conduct are different.

That's the second undeserved serious answer you've gotten from me this morning. You've reached your limit.

The past president comported himself and represented the nation with dignity and positivity. The future president makes fun of disabled people and parents of dead soldiers. That may be a simplification but that's why I think the standards for evaluating their conduct are different.

That's the second undeserved serious answer you've gotten from me this morning. You've reached your limit.
Let's not forget publicly shaming and mocking a decorated veteran FOR his time as a POW, while he dodged the draft for that very conflict. That was where all of these Trump supporters lost any leg to stand on whatsoever, not even getting into the ones who comically used to delude themselves into thinking they were troopsier than thou. With very few exceptions, you are shameless wastes of space and oxygen. Toxic plasma in the cosmic goo, whose existence makes the world a less righteous place.

What report did I say was true that you think has been proven a hoax?

cripes what a load

This has got to stop. They are dumb enough to run the story and then made to look like fools. If CNN and the like cannot censor themselves from running fake news because they hate Trump and want to bury him...maybe the American public needs to clamp down on all news networks. 

The American people do not trust the media and why should they when Brian Williams lies and makes stuff up. The urine story is in the NYTimes today. This is just despicable and it only energizes people who supported Trump...not sure you really want to keep poking these people. You already managed to lose power for 2 Parties, the DNC AND the GOP, just tear the whole thing down...Shut it Down! How long has MOP been banging that drum? 

Keep hammering the MoP but it has nothing to do with that. Trump is a product of all of us. Accept responsibility and move forward. Unfortunately with these kind of stories continuing to be spread as truth the long term damage being done to the Office of the President for future generations is Being made a steep price and the media is making it worse. I usually am for freedom of speech but you can see that like all other human beings, the media cannot be trusted. IT CANNOT!

So fake news is NOW a problem? But when it was against Hillary you were fine with it?

NOT A HYPOCRITE!

No need to get so pissy.

massraider thinks referring to yourself in the 3rd person, and breathlessly reporting that an anonymous group of trolls has taken responsibility for planting the story is reason enough to lock the thread.  

Not quite sure what the play on words of the thread title is supposed to be, but whatever it is, it's not working.  

It's amazing how this rubbish get tagged as true until proven false.  It shows how far down the rabbit hole we have gone.

It's amazing how this rubbish get tagged as true until proven false.  It shows how far down the rabbit hole we have gone.
To what rubbish are you referring, and who has tagged it as true?

Conservatives, and Trump in particular, certainly deserve to bear some of the burden of the post-truth world they've created.  But as far as I can tell it hasn't happened yet.

This seems like sage advice. Makes a lot of sense
The only thing that makes sense regarding Trump's recurring comments on the intelligence community is that he is worried that they are going to find game over type dirt on him and/or his appointees and he is preemptively looking to discredit them in the court of public opinion the way he successfully did with the MSM in the campaign.

If I'm hearing all this garbage correctly, now people want proof that fake news is FAKE?! 

The absurdity of even thinking the story is true...there are two people and perhaps three in most John\Hooker relationships. To base an opinion on anyone involving a prostitute as the key witness is really going down a dark and dirty hole. 

"What proof do we have that he didn't lay there with his mouth open lapping up"...the Office of the President is being pissed on heavily. It is going to backfire just like everything has involving the targeting of Donald Trump. 

I would expect terrorist like events with people inserting Trump instead of ISIS as their reason for doing whatever heinous thing it is at the time. I hope I'm wrong but many of us know better.

"Guys you shouldn't just believe everything you hear without validating it first.  Btw I heard that some guy on 4chan said he created this and I believe him".

Ministry of Pain said:

Do you think perhaps the way Obama carried himself versus Donald may have a little bit to do with this? Just a guess.

The bias has gotten so extreme that most tune them out except those with an axe to grind. Thankfully voters see through it as they have given up any effort to fairly deliver news. 

Ministry of Pain said:
what lies were being spread about Obama like this as he took office? 
Yes, what lie was being spread about Obama to  delegitimize him. I'm having a hard time coming up with one.

If I'm hearing all this garbage correctly, now people want proof that fake news is FAKE?! 

The absurdity of even thinking the story is true...there are two people and perhaps three in most John\Hooker relationships. To base an opinion on anyone involving a prostitute as the key witness is really going down a dark and dirty hole. 

"What proof do we have that he didn't lay there with his mouth open lapping up"...the Office of the President is being pissed on heavily. It is going to backfire just like everything has involving the targeting of Donald Trump. 

I would expect terrorist like events with people inserting Trump instead of ISIS as their reason for doing whatever heinous thing it is at the time. I hope I'm wrong but many of us know better.
I don't know whether the golden shower thing is true or false.  (I'm skeptical, but it would be pretty funny if it was true).  You're misunderstanding the situation though.  The claim is that the Russian intelligence folks have videotape of this stuff, not that they're relying on the sworn testimony of a prostitute.  

Users who are viewing this thread