What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The "what I need on MNF to get the Championship Game" thread (1 Viewer)

Raiderfan32904

Footballguy
I'll start:

I will be rooting hard against the Bears tonight.

In one league, I have no players left, but have a 33 point lead facing Forte and Gould.

In the other, I have Adrian Peterson and a 7 point lead, and my opponent has Bennett.

blend said:
Sidney Rice to get 14 points in a ppr league
Well, we are on opposite sides then since my opponent has a 6 point lead and has Rice left to play vs my team with Forte, Bears Defense and Joe Webb left to play. Hopefully any points he gets from rice are countered by points from Webb.

I have a 41 pt lead w/ Rice to go vs (what feels like) the entire Bears team. I'm up against Forte, Knox, and the Chi D. With our league being PPR for WR/TE only, I feel that if Rice gets me 10 pts (5/50/0) and the Vikes aren't shut out, I think I have a good shot. :pray:

Standard scoring, no PPR

I have a 14.94 lead. He has Peterson and I have Webb. Should be close as I expect Peterson to outscore Webb. Here is hoping Webb steals the goaline TDs should there be any.

8 pts from Chicago D. Sat Dallas D so I'd have someone going tonite. They scored 18...hope I didn't manage my way out of the championship.

8 pts from Chicago D. Sat Dallas D so I'd have someone going tonite. They scored 18...hope I didn't manage my way out of the championship.

Down by roughly 10 points in a fairly high scoring format. I can go Jow Webb or Earl Bennett with both of the projected for about 10.5-11 points in the yahoo projections. I am the underdog in this matchup and I currently have listed Webb in my starting lineup over Bennett.

Down 10 have Rice and Bears vs AP ... hoping to see a lot of Gerhart in catchup mode and a Bears domination.

League 1 (PPR) Up 22 facing Peterson & Forte

League 2 Up 25 facing Peterson & Shiancoe

Good luck to everyone not named Peterson & Forte

ADP to rock and Forte to flop (I am talking a sub 6 point game and he has had a couple of those this season).

Simple as that.

4 pts from Forte... non ppr. With my luck this season, he will get hurt on the first play from scrimmage.
Am I playing you?I need Forte to have less than 3.55 points.
True dat....Forte...just tweak an ankle and leave in the 1st quarter...you don't want to play on that ice cold surface right?ADP...your a warrior...kill it tonight and carry your team.

I need 2 points from ADP. 20 yards no fumbles. Hopefully I can go to bed early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down by roughly 10 points in a fairly high scoring format. I can go Jow Webb or Earl Bennett with both of the projected for about 10.5-11 points in the yahoo projections. I am the underdog in this matchup and I currently have listed Webb in my starting lineup over Bennett.
Dude, no contest, I would go with Webb as long as you know he is starting. You need 10 points, depending on your scoring system, i just can't see Bennet scoring 10. Although with WEbb i consider it a high risk high reward play. If Webb plays the game and is not benched I think it is basically written in stone that he will score 10+...but what if he reinjures his hammy or is pulled within the first 2 possessions?Tough call, in the end i would (and am) going with Webb. I'm down 6 points in a PPR, he has Sidney Rice while i have Chicago D, forte and Webb. In retrospect i probably should have went with someone else yesterday but I didn't know that i would be in such a nice position.

I need 6 points out of ADP in a PPR league tonight. Never thought I would be nervous about something like that, but here we are. :rolleyes:

My league gives bonuses for long TDs, even on returns. I'm down 24.3 points (f'n Vick) with only the Bears D/ST going for me. 8 different defenses have put up 25 pts or more this year in my league. I'm hoping that the Bears will be the 9th. Come on Hester and come on Joe Webb, please throw a few TDs to the Bears tonight!

im down 5 points and I have AP....against gould...hopein ap doesnt poop the bed again and i can get a win

In my dynasty league, the defending champion, who is a Cocky MFer, has an 11 point lead and Jared Allen going against Sidney Rice and Adrian Peterson.

I am hopeful...

27.6 from AD tonight in a PPR. Here we go baby... 22/130/2 3/20... it's happening, I can feel it!

27.6 from AD tonight in a PPR. Here we go baby... 22/130/2 3/20... it's happening, I can feel it!
asking for a lot there, but ya never know. maybe the ghosts of vikings past will be resurrected- it IS the 50th anniversary and all the viking old-timers will be in attendance.won my league already, but am amped to see what webb can do. minny @ philly next week...and i have vick.praying for webb & vick to RUN WILD on SNF.

Users who are viewing this thread