What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

this is awesome brohans (1 Viewer)

SWC

Bromigo
i bet a bunch of you know this but i just leaned that the choctaw nation raised 170 bucks which was a big deal since they had just been through the trail of tears and sent it to ireland in 1847 to help with the potato famine relief and basically ireland has never forgotten about it and now sends help back like a ton of money for native american covid relief and has erected monuments including the kindred spirit monument which is totally awesome and even just pulled out of a world wide lacrosse invitational when the dorks running it wouldnt invite the choctaw because quote they werent a sovereign nation so basically thats it this is cool as hell and I wanted to share it with others take that to the bank brohans 

Last edited by a moderator:
are there other examples of two nations who are bromigos like this please fill me in if you know of any take that to the bank

Last edited by a moderator:
i bet a bunch of you know this but i just leaned that the choctaw nation raised 170 bucks which was a big deal since they had just been through the trail of tears and sent it to ireland in 1847 to help with the potato famine relief and basically ireland has never forgotten about it and now sends help back like a ton of money for native american covid relief and has erected monuments including the kindred spirit monument which is totally awesome and even just pulled out of a world wide lacrosse invitational when the dorks running it wouldnt invite the choctaw because quote they werent a sovereign nation so basically thats it this is cool as hell and I wanted to share it with others take that to the bank brohans 
Thats really interesting and very cool. Thanks for sharing brohan. 

as an Irish/Indian* (i dont want to drink, i have to), i find this the Story of the Year

*my father is the son of a "half-breed" who married out of a NA mail-order catalogue cuz white girls would have nothing to do with him and he didnt want to marry another cousin, and me Ma came over on the boat from Dun Laoghaire

Users who are viewing this thread