What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thursday Night Football: HOU @ KC let’s goooooooooooo (1 Viewer)

Told you guys not to back up the truck already.

As far as @Dezgoes, here I am. CH for twenty-seven! 

I was just doing play-by-play and threw in one joke and you're all over me. Sensitive much, bro. 
Give the player his props.  Didn't you say you would be objective on him?  He's looked incredible.  

I went back, you can see Duke Johnson go stiff on his leg, stop moving and point to his leg. Think they lost both Johnsons

I would be nervous about Watson. He was overrated in the preseason. No weapons. 
Plenty of weapons. Including his legs. This reeks of a scared coaching staff with no balls. Maybe it’s the lack of preseason games but how in the world did they expect to beat this team with this game plan?

I haven't been here all night but I'm sure I'm the only one who will comment on how this hell Aires guy is pretty good.

Plenty of weapons. Including his legs. This reeks of a scared coaching staff with no balls. Maybe it’s the lack of preseason games but how in the world did they expect to beat this team with this game plan?
I am not sold on the plenty of weapons argument

There's your "shot down the field"

BOB has been saying to himself since half-time .... "don't lose 55-7... whatever you do"

Users who are viewing this thread