What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thursday Night Football: HOU @ KC let’s goooooooooooo (1 Viewer)

I'm really glad that the only league I have Watkins in is best ball. Now I get the standard Watkins best game of the season in week 1 without having to risk anything.

It’s usually a bad idea to overextrapolate from week 1 but it’s really, really a bad idea this year. It’s going to take 3 weeks for some teams to get normal I think.

It’s usually a bad idea to overextrapolate from week 1 but it’s really, really a bad idea this year. It’s going to take 3 weeks for some teams to get normal I think.
Oh yeah. Once teams get a couple weeks of practices in things should be fine. Gonna be important not to massively overreact in FAAB with some of these FA performances. Same thing with trades.

Honestly, that was a pretty weak PI call.

Edit-guess we’re all on the same page there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah no blocking there on the goaline on both runs. CEH should've cut back and he would've had a TD.  That's something he'll learn, can't always follow the blocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boo - weak PI costs Houston 7 and a chance to get back in the game. Granted they haven't done much right and probably would have squandered it but still.

Users who are viewing this thread