What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thursday Night Football: HOU @ KC let’s goooooooooooo (1 Viewer)

Boo - weak PI costs Houston 7 and a chance to get back in the game. Granted they haven't done much right and probably would have squandered it but still.
His arm was around his waist and he turned him like a salsa partner. What game are you watching? That was such an obvious penalty. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sold on the plenty of weapons argument
Agree to disagree. Fuller, cooks and stills are an above average trio, plus 2 backs who are excellent at catching out of the backfield. The coach is a moron and should be doing something else for a living. 

Agree to disagree. Fuller, cooks and stills are an above average trio, plus 2 backs who are excellent at catching out of the backfield. The coach is a moron and should be doing something else for a living. 
Three guys who run deep. Maybe Akins should play a bigger role over the middle.

They made a big deal for a bit in the offseason about some special mask that the NFL developed with Under Armour or someone that was meant to help prevent Covid transmission. Is a single player wearing it tonight? I don’t see any. I know a few of the Bills players talked about it and said it was way too restrictive on breathing and they wouldn’t wear it because of that.

They made a big deal for a bit in the offseason about some special mask that the NFL developed with Under Armour or someone that was meant to help prevent Covid transmission. Is a single player wearing it tonight? I don’t see any. I know a few of the Bills players talked about it and said it was way too restrictive on breathing and they wouldn’t wear it because of that.
I'm pretty sure I saw something during training camps that they punted it after it affected the players and weren't convinced it was going to help. I might be making that up, though, I'll see if I can find anything.

Users who are viewing this thread