What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Thursday Night Football - on Prime Video - Saints 7-7 at Rams 7-7** (-4, 45.5) 8:15 Playoffs start early for 7 vs 9 (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Kupp and Kamara will be on everyone's roster that has them, Nacua and Williams would also be starters

-Don't go to sleep yet

Think Lord of the Rings...yeah you just conquered the Two Towers and by most stretches that should be enough
But a fierce battle awaits as you climb the Rings in the Semi-Finals/Finals as The Return of the King is set to unleash in your league

Go! Go! Go!

@Joe Bryant
@FBG Moderator

Gotta like The Rams at home
Against The Saints outta their dome
Stafford is the man for me by far
Rather than that other fella Carr
Kyren should run amuck all night
Although Alvin could be a Kyren light
Puka and Cooper are a danger to face
While Chris and Rasheed will try to keep pace
These Rams and Saints have the playoffs in sight
So this should be competative most of the night
But I must choose one if I only can
So here's my pick,it's The Rams

Los Angeles Team- 27
New Orleans Team- 23

Los Angeles Team- 27
New Orleans Team- 23
On the jack of all trades, throwing some shade?
Taysom Hill, that man is self-made

Red Alert!!!
211 in progress

-Vegas and every online social media outlet is expecting a rather LARGE point total tonight, warning now don't get left behind
I'm seeing point totals well North of 50-55, that's an awful lot of cheddar getting passed out tonight...TNF, seriously?

31-28 either way?

BACK the TRUCK UP!!!

Los Angeles Team- 27
New Orleans Team- 23
On the jack of all trades, throwing some shade?
Taysom Hill, that man is self-made
Didn't ignore him,the kids were in the hall
Yelling and shouting,let's go to the mall!

Let’s go Rams!
Now you really got me invested tonight and I think some folks need to see how much is riding on the line tonight REGARDLESS of weather anyone thinks any of the 3 teams I'm about to discuss are going to make a deep Playoff Run, let's just focus on the players and their mindset going into tonight because it might have a lot to do with that point total tonight.

Rams are 7-7, technically in the Playoffs right now and would open AT the BUCS
-Sean McVay brings LOADS of Jedi-mind tricks to the table and I wouldn't bet the Rams to go far but it's quite possible they could walk into the New Sombrero (I used to call it C.i.T.S.) and knock off the Bucs, suddenly they are in the Semi-Finals and they were an after thought this year for the most part, incredible if they could pull something like that off.

-The Saints are 7-7 and right now the 9 seed or 2 back from the Rams with the same record. Of course Bucs fans myself included are pulling for the Rams tonight.

Folks, we have a Playoff game tonight.

@Ministry of Pain

Not that it matters at the moment, but the Rams are currently the #7 seed and would be @ the #2 seed.

Currently, the Eagles would play at Tampa in the Wild Card round.

Lots will change over the next 3 weeks though. Winner of this game has the inside track to a Wild Card berth and the loser is in big trouble. Winner is 70% probability. Loser under 20%. Huge game.

82% of the bets and 89% of the money on the Rams at -4 with little to no movement of the spread. Some books are starting to have Rams -4.5. I am going to pounce all over Saints at +4.5, but still think the Rams win. The tough part about this game, is that I don't trust either team. You never know what team will show up every given week.

@Ministry of Pain

Not that it matters at the moment, but the Rams are currently the #7 seed and would be @ the #2 seed.

Currently, the Eagles would play at Tampa in the Wild Card round.

Lots will change over the next 3 weeks though. Winner of this game has the inside track to a Wild Card berth and the loser is in big trouble. Winner is 70% probability. Loser under 20%. Huge game.
You're right
4 vs 5
3 vs 6
2 vs 7

Love hate with Kamara tonight I can only play 3 of these 5 RBs

CMC - IN
Kyren Williams - IN

Kamara
Gibbs
Mostert

I have to pick 3 of the 6 RBs

Kyrin Williams - IN
Kamara
Gibbs
Taylor
Ken Walker
Achane - OUT

I think this is a little lower scoring than expected. I think the Saints are kinda pretenders, who have been mediocre despite a cake schedule.

I think New Orleans best option is Chris Olave, as the Rams aren't super strong in the secondary. Kamara strikes me as a bit of a bust candidate unless he gets there on pure reception volume.

For the Rams, I love Stafford in this game, and think Kupp is likely to be his WR of choice, I like Kyren as well, but more on volume than efficiency.

I also want to highlight Ras 3rd round rookie DT Kobie Turner, who has been a nice compliment to Donald this season. With all the nice young players the Rams have had breakout this year, he gets overlooked.

I'll say Rams win 24-10.

Love hate with Kamara tonight I can only play 3 of these 5 RBs

CMC - IN
Kyren Williams - IN

Kamara
Gibbs
Mostert
I have to pick 3 of the 6 RBs

Kyrin Williams - IN
Kamara
Gibbs
Taylor
Ken Walker
Achane - OUT
I think Kamara's bust potential is higher than normal, but I don't think you can sit him for any of those guys, who all have no better matchups.

I'd probably go Gibbs as my 3rd RB in the 2nd league.

Rams are getting hot at the right time, theyd be a tough out in the playoffs IMO.

I'd rather the Saints win and keep the Rams on the outside looking in.

Man, I'm looking forward to this game.

I'm benching Shaheed tonight and starting Kamara (I really have no choice but to start Kamara). I hope I don't regret sitting Shaheed. Opting with Beckham and hopefully Nico Collins instead.

I didn't like his snap count last week when Olave wasn't playing.

I have to sit 1 of these WR's on a fateful night in week 5 I sat DJ Moore on this same team and I never recovered those 49 lost pts and ended up missing playoffs. Now I am in the consolation round and blew up last week and I sat the right WR last week I sat Aiyuk. This week I am sitting Puka.

Jefferson
DJ Moore
Kupp
Aiyuk
Puka

It is great to be loaded with talent but it sucks as you never can get it right usually.

I am currently #5 overall in the NFFC Prime I would be #1 if I found a way to bench Kittle for Njoku last week this week I will reverse it and probably screw myself.
I could been on their new letter this week but nope.

Last week I pulled Mahomes for Purdy in the cutline then pulled Purdy for Stafford right before kickoff :wall: going to debate Mahomes vs Purdy this week no Staffy. I finished in 5th last week.

I'm benching Shaheed tonight and starting Kamara (I really have no choice but to start Kamara). I hope I don't regret sitting Shaheed. Opting with Beckham and hopefully Nico Collins instead.

I just put Shaheed and Taysom Hill on the bench in 1 dynasty league so that means 1 or both are going off.

wtf happened to Kristina Pink? Wasn’t she on Prime?

Last week I lived and died with every play through Adams and tonight I live and die through Kamara

Dang, benched Puka for Amari Cooper. I guess I can't complain since I am in the semi-finals but my lineup decisions have been awful this year

"The Raiders sent Carr to New Orleans"

-Al Michaels

Uh...no Al, the Raiders released Carr or simply let him walk and he visited other teams before he eventually signed with the Saints
There is a good reason they are pushing this guy out of the booth slowly.
Michaels was upset he wasn't allowed to call any of the Playoff games, this is partly why

Glad to see my last minute change bite me in the rump again never fails honestly never fails that is Central time so 5 mins before kickoff.

Week 16DragonsActivateBrandon AiyukBenchFLEX12/21 7:10 PM ET
Week 16DragonsBenchPuka NacuaFLEXBench12/21 7:10 PM ET

Is Jamaal considered a better pass blocker? Because AK has picked up 3 blitzes in a row and both times Jamaal blocked they got sacked

Users who are viewing this thread