What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Thursday Night Football - on Prime Video - Saints 7-7 at Rams 7-7** (-4, 45.5) 8:15 Playoffs start early for 7 vs 9 (1 Viewer)

McVeigh and KOC both call stupid **** down here it’s weird. It’s like their creativity is constrained with the short field.

Tutu Atwell was supposed to suit up and play tonight. I figured he'd replace Robinson, so I didn't start him along with Shaheed. They're blowing up on the bench of my soon-to-be done semi-final team as we speak. It was always going to be a hard slog missing Chase and Nico Collins (most likely), but the performance tonight makes it hurt just that much more.

Tutu Atwell was supposed to suit up and play tonight. I figured he'd replace Robinson, so I didn't start him along with Shaheed. They're blowing up on my soon-to-be done semi-final team as we speak. It was always going to be a hard slog missing Chase and Nico Collins (most likely), but the performance tonight makes it hurt just that much more.
I picked up Robinson for free 4 weeks ago. Never played him smfh

Kamara for another . . . yard.
This is the 1st time I’ve ever faced him when he hasn’t gone absolutely ham.

The last meaningful game I played against him was when he went off for 5 TD or something. I had Mike Evans also go off for 5 TD. Crazy game that I lost by a lot. lol

Users who are viewing this thread