What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Thursday Night Football - on Prime Video - Saints 7-7 at Rams 7-7** (-4, 45.5) 8:15 Playoffs start early for 7 vs 9 (1 Viewer)

That's one thing about the Saints. They can score in a hurry. I know people don't like Carr, but I don't mind him.

He's unafraid to take chances deep. He's not reckless like Winston, but he'll take his shots. We've seen it tonight and saw it last year with D. Adams in Vegas.

I didn't know the clock runs on a penalty like that not sure I ever seen that before.

Good thing I benched Puka in that 1 league for the "tough" matchup

Good thing I benched Olave in 1 league for Adams

Good thing I played Kamara over Gibbs and Taylor

Damn this game sucked

Season high for Puka. Great timing.

Ernest Jones & Granderson have me off to a great start.

Opponent with Carr/Kupp/Kamara a mixed bag. I coulda lived without that last Carr TD.

If anyone would like to subscribe to my team blog, let me know.

That's one thing about the Saints. They can score in a hurry. I know people don't like Carr, but I don't mind him.

He's unafraid to take chances deep. He's not reckless like Winston, but he'll take his shots. We've seen it tonight and saw it last year with D. Adams in Vegas.
Carr has ability. I don't doubt his play making. If he has clean pockets he is very capable. It's his inconsistency that blows my mind. He can look like an MVP and a 8th grader on the same drive. A drop of pressure and he is garbage.

Carr has ability. I don't doubt his play making. If he has clean pockets he is very capable. It's his inconsistency that blows my mind. He can look like an MVP and a 8th grader on the same drive. A drop of pressure and he is garbage.
He gets happy feet under pressure and makes mistakes.

Rams couldn’t put consistent pressure on him tonight (couple close calls) but when they did he coughed up the pick.

That’s his biggest knock IMO.

A close second is that he believes he’s more athletic than he is, so he’ll do dumb s### like take off scrambling but he’ll only be able to get a yard or two, or he’ll get hit & cough it up. Or he’ll just hurt himself like that time he pulled his groin trying to run for a TD when he had 2 dudes open in the end zone.

Pressure is his kryptonite.

Its gone really under the radar, but Matthew Stafford is playing the best football of his career during the last month. He's been better than his numbers and his numbers have been great.

His decision making is better than ever, and he's actually been pretty let down by his receivers with drops, especially by Kupp, and by run heavy play calling in the redzone.

Honestly, I'd rather play Detroit or Philly than the Rams right now.

Its gone really under the radar, but Matthew Stafford is playing the best football of his career during the last month. He's been better than his numbers and his numbers have been great.

What really surprised me about Stafford last night was his escapability. The Saints defense actually did well getting rushers free, but Stafford consistently side-stepped and slid out of the pocket to buy time.

Seeing Stafford do that versus Derek Carr’s lack of poise was telling. Yes, the Saints O-line needs to pass-protect better. And yes, Carr would be awesome behind a line full of All-Pros. But it was plain as day how much better Stafford is than Carr at whipping up chicken salad.

Users who are viewing this thread