What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tice on Minn. RB's (1 Viewer)

I have both Moore and O Smith, I need one of them to get the starting job :)Drafting 11 in a 12 team league did wonders for my runningback situation.Good thing I picked up Culpper in the second round.Derrick

The way Moore catches the ball out of the backfield... I dunno how you can leave him on the bench. If he performs well against the Saints this weekend, I think you honestly have to leave the guy in and make it his job to lose.

I don't think it matters what Moore does, at best he'll be the No. 2 RB (assuming Bennett can't stay healthy) and at worst he'll be the No. 3 if Bennett can stay healthy. If Bennett returns and can stay healthy (big if there obviously) he'll be the starter; if Bennett either can't return or can't stay healthy, then Smith will get the starting job. If he does, I don't think he'll lose it. Moore will be a nice insurance policy, nothing more in my opinion.
:eek: Well, well, well...look who walks into the Onterrio Smith promotion party! :excited:

It's Mrs. Bennett! :rotflmao:

[Heard, from a small child in the back of the room]

"Why is Mrs. Bennett walking backwards through the door, Daddy?!" :mellow:

"Son, it's because he's backtracking." :yes:

The way Moore catches the ball out of the backfield... I dunno how you can leave him on the bench. If he performs well against the Saints this weekend, I think you honestly have to leave the guy in and make it his job to lose.
Smith and Bennett can do the same.There's a reason Smith was starting over him before he was suspended and he'll resume that role when he gets back unless Bennett gets healthy.He played one good game against Houston; he should play well against NO this week too but I don't know how you get so excited about him after one game vs one of the worst defenses in the league.If Bennett comes back, Bennett and Smith will share carries. If Bennett doesn't, Smith will start and Moore will play spot duty.

Smith and Bennett can do the same.There's a reason Smith was starting over him before he was suspended and he'll resume that role when he gets back unless Bennett gets healthy.He played one good game against Houston; he should play well against NO this week too but I don't know how you get so excited about him after one game vs one of the worst defenses in the league.If Bennett comes back, Bennett and Smith will share carries. If Bennett doesn't, Smith will start and Moore will play spot duty.
Yup. The pecking order was clearly established a long time ago:Bennett is the starter.Smith is the backup. Everyone else is a reserve. All of this is contingent on Bennett being healthy, obviously. If Bennett can't stay healthy, then Smith becomes the starter and Moore is the likely backup. I said months ago Moe was likely going to be the one who got phased out and that's clearly happening. The only questions I see with the Viking backfield going forward are the following:1. Can Bennett return before Smith's suspension ends? (if he does, he'll be the starter again; if he doesn't I see Smith reclaiming the starting job).2. If Bennett returns after Smith's suspension ends will he get the starting job back? (I'm guessing he won't).3. If Bennett does return before Smith's suspension ends, can he stay healthy?4. If all of the RBs are able to play, who is the de-facto goal-line RB (and as I've said several times already, there really isn't a goal-line RB at this time given how afraid Tice has become to run the ball near the goal line). The roles have been established and I don't see anything changing them barring more injuries. I really don't see how Moore has any chance of gaining a meaningful role in this offense unless both Bennett and Smith are out as is the case right now obviously.

What is the latest ETA for Mrs Bennett?Is MM a reliable sole starter in the 2nd best offense in football (as long as its not an important game and is not played outside in the cold) for Weeks 6, 7 and 8?

What is the latest ETA for Mrs Bennett?Is MM a reliable sole starter in the 2nd best offense in football (as long as its not an important game and is not played outside in the cold) for Weeks 6, 7 and 8?
Bennett's out for this week. I haven't seen any updates beyond that.

Why after only one game - against a poor run defense in Houston - is everyone ready to annoint Moore as the next great back to come out of Minnesota :confused:
B/C some people are desperate for rb's. I'll have to second packersfan overall view of the situation :thumbup:

As long as Moore starts next week (week 7) I'm fine. I also agree that the situation will get muddy after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moore is a fantastic 2-week (maybe 3-week) rental back in a deep league. That's really my only opinion on this mess. :bag:

I got it!!Moore = ReubenO = GriffinBennett = T BellMoe = HearstAny questions?
As long as we are comparing Minnesota RBs to Denver RBs, why stop there.We could easily claim Minn Rbs are the result of the system, just like in Denver.And while we are at it, if Shanahan is an offensive genius for devising such a system, the Tice must also be an offensive genius!

I'll have to second packersfan overall view of the situation :thumbup:
Thanks :)As switz will be the first to tell you I think Bennett has wonderful talent, but I've said many times his biggest question is durability and I also said quite awhile ago that if Bennett continued to get hurt that was going to open the door for Smith to take the job and possibly keep it. If Smith hadn't been suspended that time may have already come, but if Bennett can't make it back before Week 9 it still might happen for Smith this season. We'll see.

Does anyone actually believe Moe Williams has any fantasy worth whatsoever given the mess that this backfield has become?I sure don't. He seems to be the odd man out, now.

Does anyone actually believe Moe Williams has any fantasy worth whatsoever given the mess that this backfield has become?I sure don't. He seems to be the odd man out, now.
Check this out from Wheelhouse's weekly stats and info post
16. Who cares who gets the goal line carries - The Vikings have 14 offensive TD's this season. 13 of those were TD passes from Culpepper.
For now,it looks like there goes one of the things going for Moe...so yeah not much value barring injury.

O. Smith- i think hes better overall then Bennett way more durable however is a head coach nightmare, not just recent but has had MANY past cases of foul play and drug use... i mean this lowered his draft day stock and is now continueing still.
What makes you say his stock is continuing down? What RECENTLY has made this so? Certainly, not his on-the-field performance...
Moore- heres a highly thought of young man, was a good back in college (complete) has NO history here of drug use nor foul play and has produced since preseason, i hear rave reviews of him in camp/practice as well.
This sounds eerily similar to the Rudi/Dillon saga. Everyone wants the feel-good story, and rightfully so. But, this is FF, and the issue is who is the best back. I'll take Dillon. I'll also take Smith.
gee i dotn know maybe his strike 2 in the drug league policy? maybe the 4 game suspension? maybe the prospects of havng Bennett the starter back by the tiem he is back from suspension?
That's all old news.You said, "his stock is continuing down". News flash: His stock was already down.Again, what RECENTLY has happened to make his stock go lower?
Still waiting, Hendo...You know, the stories about his stock continuing to go down... :rotflmao:

You said, "his stock is continuing down". News flash: His stock was already down.Again, what RECENTLY has happened to make his stock go lower?
Still waiting, Hendo...You know, the stories about his stock continuing to go down... :rotflmao:
Don't hold your breath. He couldn't even answer whether Onterrio's stock has gone up or down since the initial drug test failure was announced. Me thinks he merely does not want t admit Onterrio's stock has risen due to his terrific play. The suspension will be done in three weeks. The team will welcome back Onterrio. Moore's play at best makes Bennett expendable in the offseason.

You said, "his stock is continuing down".  News flash: His stock was already down.Again, what RECENTLY has happened to make his stock go lower?
Don't hold your breath. He couldn't even answer whether Onterrio's stock has gone up or down since the initial drug test failure was announced. Me thinks he merely does not want t admit Onterrio's stock has risen due to his terrific play. The suspension will be done in three weeks. The team will welcome back Onterrio. Moore's play at best makes Bennett expendable in the offseason.
True...even Mrs. Bennett is coming around...with the ol' tip-toe bactrack. You know, over the course of a few weeks, an admission here, one over there, resulting in an overall change of direction. Points for cunning, I guess.Good stuff... :rotflmao:

You said, "his stock is continuing down".  News flash: His stock was already down.

Again, what RECENTLY has happened to make his stock go lower?
True...even Mrs. Bennett is coming around...with the ol' tip-toe bactrack. You know, over the course of a few weeks, an admission here, one over there, resulting in an overall change of direction. Points for cunning, I guess.Good stuff... :rotflmao:
It is good stuff. Too bad you're so busy working so hard to amuse yourself you haven't paid attention to what has been said all along.switz and I have certainly debated this issue ad nauseum, but I feel confident in saying even he knows I've always been 100 percent consistent in my evaluation of Smith and Bennett. If you weren't trying so desperately hard to be funny and failing so miserably you'd realize I drafted Smith and obviously think he's a very talented RB. If I was half as Bennett-obsessed as you seem to think, I never would have gone near Smith, much less passed on Bennett when I had the chance to draft him. And you'd also realize I've said all along if Bennett continued to have injury problems, that could very well open the door for Smith.

So yes, it is good stuff. Sad that you're missing out on so much of it.

Yup. The pecking order was clearly established a long time ago:Bennett is the starter.Smith is the backup. Everyone else is a reserve. All of this is contingent on Bennett being healthy, obviously. If Bennett can't stay healthy, then Smith becomes the starter and Moore is the likely backup. I said months ago Moe was likely going to be the one who got phased out and that's clearly happening. The only questions I see with the Viking backfield going forward are the following:1. Can Bennett return before Smith's suspension ends? (if he does, he'll be the starter again; if he doesn't I see Smith reclaiming the starting job).2. If Bennett returns after Smith's suspension ends will he get the starting job back? (I'm guessing he won't).3. If Bennett does return before Smith's suspension ends, can he stay healthy?4. If all of the RBs are able to play, who is the de-facto goal-line RB (and as I've said several times already, there really isn't a goal-line RB at this time given how afraid Tice has become to run the ball near the goal line). The roles have been established and I don't see anything changing them barring more injuries. I really don't see how Moore has any chance of gaining a meaningful role in this offense unless both Bennett and Smith are out as is the case right now obviously.
Good assesment of the situation. :thumbup:

As a Bennett and O. Smith owner in both leagues I'm in, I'm almost hoping for Bennett to not return. The only way I can see this being a true RBBC is if Bennett returns and him and Smith share carries. I don't see a Smith/Moore RBBC situation.

Revised weekly.

You said, "his stock is continuing down".  News flash: His stock was already down.

It is good stuff. Too bad you're so busy working so hard to amuse yourself you haven't paid attention to what has been said all along.switz and I have certainly debated this issue ad nauseum, but I feel confident in saying even he knows I've always been 100 percent consistent in my evaluation of Smith and Bennett. If you weren't trying so desperately hard to be funny and failing so miserably you'd realize I drafted Smith and obviously think he's a very talented RB. If I was half as Bennett-obsessed as you seem to think, I never would have gone near Smith, much less passed on Bennett when I had the chance to draft him. And you'd also realize I've said all along if Bennett continued to have injury problems, that could very well open the door for Smith.

:hophead: So, who's the better back?

Revised weekly.
Prove it.

:hophead:
I rest my case.

Yes, Onterrio is one failed test away from a year's suspension, IF he fails that test within the next two years. I do not believe that possibility is as high as you all suggest. There have been numerous players who have made it out of the substance abuse program, one notable recent example is Jamal Lewis, and he made it out even though he regularly associated, and associates with known drug dealers/users.
Paging Ricky Williams, paging Ricky Williams. Onterrio want to know who is your travel agent and where do you keep your stash. :rotflmao:
yeah, some haven't... but Ricky's the exception... name one other offensive player in the last five years to get a year's suspension
"Ya got me there" :nerd: Found one CB that was given a year off from .I'm sending out a trade offer giving up Chester Taylor/Issac Bruce for Onterrio Smith/D Jackson and see how that fares out. He owns Barlow, Taylor, T Jones, Foster, and Moe so he might bite.

I rest my case.
Good way to rest it...leaving out my question. :rotflmao: So, who's the better back?

O Smith is the future and will be the feature back long term if he can keep his coconut on straight. Bennett is a question mark, and Moe williams will eventually be replaced by Moore. Moore is a Dom Davis style back. He has good hands, is a slashing cutback runner, but doesn't have much top-end speed and will never be any more than a good 3rd down back in the league (which isn't negative...I respect a ton of 3rd down backs....but for fantasy football its not ideal).

I rest my case.
Good way to rest it...leaving out my question. :rotflmao: So, who's the better back?
Your question was ignored because I've answered it probably a hundred times on this board. But since you appear to suffer from a rather significant reading comprehension problem I'll answer it again. I'll try not to use big words so you'll be able to keep up.I believe Bennett is the more talented RB, but as I've said hundreds of times his talent is meaningless if he can't stay healthy and obviously durability is the No. 1 issue with him. If Bennett continues to be stymied (ooops sorry, that may have been a big word ... let's try ... slowed) by injuries, it eventually will reach a point where Tice won't be able to trust Bennett no matter how much he wants that talent in his offense because Bennett will be unable to prove he can stay healthy. It's very possible Tice has reached that point already although we won't know the answer to that until we learn more about when Bennett will return or whether he will return at all.

And, of course, I'm not the least bit surprised you ignored my earlier post. Put the onus on you to back up a ridiculous statement that has no bearing in fact and you ignore it and hope nobody noticed. Typical troll behavior.

I don't see a Smith/Moore RBBC situation.
Right now, at this very second, I don't either. But.......This sunday come 11 PM EST, if More has another 90/90 12 Reception game that the Vikings win I may not be so sure. I can see another good happening very easily. If More does in fact have another note worthy game this Sunday I think he will earn a serious look at an RBBC with Smith. More will have to earn it in weeks 7 and 8. Week 7 vs the Titans and week 8 vs the Giants, will tell the "Long term" story of More IMHO. If he helps lead the vikings to a 4-0 record without Smith and puts up good, maybe great numbers vs tougher oponents like the Titans and Giants - then I think a RBBC is posible.But it's all for not if he stinks - so I'll withhold judgement till week 7 at the earliest. One things for sure in my book as of right now, More is a must start in 1 pt per reception formats this week.

He's been a model citizen in the NFL until the one drug incident.
O.J. had pretty much been a model citizen until that one double homicide incident, right? :eek: Just kidding, couldn't pass up the chance to get an O.J. reference in, no matter how tangential.... :brush:

I rest my case.
Your question was ignored because I've answered it probably a hundred times on this board. But since you appear to suffer from a rather significant reading comprehension problem I'll answer it again. I'll try not to use big words so you'll be able to keep up.I believe Bennett is the more talented RB, but as I've said hundreds of times his talent is meaningless if he can't stay healthy and obviously durability is the No. 1 issue with him. If Bennett continues to be stymied (ooops sorry, that may have been a big word ... let's try ... slowed) by injuries, it eventually will reach a point where Tice won't be able to trust Bennett no matter how much he wants that talent in his offense because Bennett will be unable to prove he can stay healthy. It's very possible Tice has reached that point already although we won't know the answer to that until we learn more about when Bennett will return or whether he will return at all.

And, of course, I'm not the least bit surprised you ignored my earlier post. Put the onus on you to back up a ridiculous statement that has no bearing in fact and you ignore it and hope nobody noticed. Typical troll behavior.
You're one those guys that likes to talk, aren't ya? :D You do it because you like to hear yourself think. Classic. :rotflmao: Got a friend just like you...A synopsis of what you said:

I think Bennett is better than Smith.

But, since Bennett has trouble staying healthy, Smith looks to be well-positioned to be the starter. :yawn:

Also, I won't admit that Smith may end up the #1 back in Minnie, on talent alone. Instead, I'll continue with my theme of Bennett's fragility giving him the job.

That's all. The rest of your babble is just filler. Talking about WHY Smith will supplant Bennett, and adding old news, does not make you a reporter, or an expert. This is a FF message board, for Christ's sake. We know that stuff, already.

Finally, and the part I always get a kick out of :yes: , is the homerism you display in thinking a track star is a better RB than Onterrio Smith. :rotflmao:

You're one those guys that likes to talk, aren't ya? :D You do it because you like to hear yourself think.
:potkettle: And once again, you prove my point conclusively. You are nothing if not extremely predictable. :rotflmao:

You're one those guys that likes to talk, aren't ya? :D You do it because you like to hear yourself think.
:potkettle: And once again, you prove my point conclusively. You are nothing if not extremely predictable. :rotflmao:
Go through the thread. You have endless drivel. You seem to think you are reporting things.I typically give opinion. While yours is found underneath the heap -- somewhere between the bactracking and bias.

You're one those guys that likes to talk, aren't ya?  :D   You do it because you like to hear yourself think.
Go through the thread. You have endless drivel. You seem to think you are reporting things.I typically give opinion. While yours is found underneath the heap -- somewhere between the bactracking and bias.
All I'm doing is giving opinions as well. As you said, this is just a message board and we're all here to talk about the NFL and fantasy football. You're the one who seems so obsessed with what I have to say. If you think I have nothing to offer, be an adult and ignore it. Or is that simply too difficult for you to accomplish? And quite obviously, I've yet to backtrack on a single point regarding Bennett and Smith and to no surprise you've failed to prove I have. And I have zero bias here. Hell, as a Smith owner my bias clearly sides with him, but for some odd reason your reading comprehension problem prevents you from seeing that rather obvious point. The bottom line is this: You asked a question and I answered it and then you replied by mocking it. That's troll behavior. It contributes nothing of substance to the thread. If you don't wish to be labled a troll, then grow up and stop acting like one. My guess is you'll probably respond with more lame attempts at humor and namecalling which will only serve to prove my point once more. So I guess it's up to you to decide whether you're going to be an adult or not. What are the odds you'll surprise me with your decision?

You're one those guys that likes to talk, aren't ya?  :D   You do it because you like to hear yourself think.
All I'm doing is giving opinions as well. As you said, this is just a message board and we're all here to talk about the NFL and fantasy football. You're the one who seems so obsessed with what I have to say. If you think I have nothing to offer, be an adult and ignore it. Or is that simply too difficult for you to accomplish? And quite obviously, I've yet to backtrack on a single point regarding Bennett and Smith and to no surprise you've failed to prove I have. And I have zero bias here. Hell, as a Smith owner my bias clearly sides with him, but for some odd reason your reading comprehension problem prevents you from seeing that rather obvious point. The bottom line is this: You asked a question and I answered it and then you replied by mocking it. That's troll behavior. It contributes nothing of substance to the thread. If you don't wish to be labled a troll, then grow up and stop acting like one. My guess is you'll probably respond with more lame attempts at humor and namecalling which will only serve to prove my point once more. So I guess it's up to you to decide whether you're going to be an adult or not. What are the odds you'll surprise me with your decision?
If I remember correctly, you are a Badger fan. Your bias lies with Bennett. Because you own Smith in FF does not change that.It took you like ten posts, but you finally stated Bennett to be a better RB than Smith. That's all I wanted.Man, you talk a lot.

If I remember correctly, you are a Badger fan. Your bias lies with Bennett. Because you own Smith in FF does not change that.It took you like ten posts, but you finally admitted Bennett to be a better RB than Smith. That's all I wanted.Man, you talk a lot.
There's no reason for me to state I like Bennett more whenever this subject comes up simply because I've stated it 100 times before. It's not my fault you can't keep up with the conversation. You don't see switz asking me that question. He already knows the answer, but he also knows I've always been consistent and objective in terms of Smith and Bennett and this whole situation.And for what it's worth, I don't have a bias based on collegiate affiliation. If I did, I should be pimping Ron Dayne ahead of Tiki Barber -- at least according to your rather odd view of things. But obviously I won't do that because Dayne's a slug no matter what college he went to.Man, you ignore the obvious a lot.

O Smith is the future and will be the feature back long term if he can keep his coconut on straight. Bennett is a question mark, and Moe williams will eventually be replaced by Moore. Moore is a Dom Davis style back. He has good hands, is a slashing cutback runner, but doesn't have much top-end speed and will never be any more than a good 3rd down back in the league (which isn't negative...I respect a ton of 3rd down backs....but for fantasy football its not ideal).
Moore is very much like Dominick Davis, who was also thought to be a 3rd down runner at best. But, besides fumbling, what's so wrong with being a Dom Davis? The receiving ability Moore brings to the table is a tremendous asset to the offense, and perhaps one of the few things they HAVEN'T had, even with what Smith brought to the table. Smith will get his slice of the pie upon his return, but don't sleep on Moore either; he'll get lots of work.

All you guys are wrong. Culpepper is their best RB.
Truer words have never been spoken, CASE CLOSED :thumbup:
Wrong, Culpepper says Smith is the better back herenot to say the QB knows anything he's talking about...as for packersfan, he's consistent in his statement that he has always said Smith will only start if Bennett is injured, or proves to be so injury prone he can't hold the starters job. He's also been consistently wrong in touting Bennett as the superior RB. Tice says Smith is more talented. The team members have said Smith is more talented. The results imply Smith is more talented.On that aspect pf and I will continue to disagree, now on other subjects, i.e. Colbert, etc. we can agree

They really do not need a goal-line RB in Minny! Daunte can sneak it in or throw a 1 yard TD pass like Montana used to do!

All you guys are wrong.  Culpepper is their best RB.
Wrong, Culpepper says Smith is the better back herenot to say the QB knows anything he's talking about...as for packersfan, he's consistent in his statement that he has always said Smith will only start if Bennett is injured, or proves to be so injury prone he can't hold the starters job. He's also been consistently wrong in touting Bennett as the superior RB. Tice says Smith is more talented. The team members have said Smith is more talented. The results imply Smith is more talented.On that aspect pf and I will continue to disagree, now on other subjects, i.e. Colbert, etc. we can agree
It's personal opinion is all. :) For all of the things we've seen Smith do, I've yet to see him do anything I believe Bennett is incapable of doing. But you and I have had this discussion many times before, so there's no need to rehash it all once again. :) As you well know, I have said many times that I believe Smith is obviously a very talented RB. It's just a matter of personal opinion that I believe at this time Bennett happens to be more talented. But again, talent is meaningless if he can't stay on the field. And it should hardly be viewed as shocking that Smith's best chance to win the starting job outright would be due to another Bennett injury. Clearly Smith performed well last season and yet Bennett remained the starter and was named the starter again for this season prior to his injury. So despite everything Smith did, Bennett was the guy Tice wanted to go with. Given that, it was only logical to realize Smith's best chance to win the job was if Bennett continued to get hurt. That's not an indictment of Smith's talent, but rather taking a look at the situation intelligently. There's no shame in getting the starting job due to an injury. Shaun Alexander has done all right after taking the job from an injured Watters. Same with Ahman Green in Green Bay when he took the job from an injured Dorsey Levens. Perhaps Smith will get the job for good if Bennett cannot return prior to Week 9. Where you and I have always been in agreement is that if he was named the starter in Minnesota, he was going to be very productive. His talent and the talent around him was going to make that a virtual certainty.

All you guys are wrong. Culpepper is their best RB.
Switz, I was joking. Hopefully you were too but if wasn't, lighten up :yes: Anyways, just pulled off the trade to get Onterrio, so now I'm covered in either case :D

Moore is the only piece of the Viking's RB situation I own, and I'm going to ride his opportunity as long as the opportunity presents itself, but I see Smith currently the best long term option at being the starting RB, barring any off the field set backs. Moore does look very impressive though, and I culd forsee him being the primary backup to Smith, receiving a few carries and receptions despite Smith's presence. I don't see Bennett staying with this team in the long term.

All you guys are wrong.  Culpepper is their best RB.
It's personal opinion is all. :) For all of the things we've seen Smith do, I've yet to see him do anything I believe Bennett is incapable of doing. But you and I have had this discussion many times before, so there's no need to rehash it all once again. :) As you well know, I have said many times that I believe Smith is obviously a very talented RB. It's just a matter of personal opinion that I believe at this time Bennett happens to be more talented. But again, talent is meaningless if he can't stay on the field. And it should hardly be viewed as shocking that Smith's best chance to win the starting job outright would be due to another Bennett injury. Clearly Smith performed well last season and yet Bennett remained the starter and was named the starter again for this season prior to his injury. So despite everything Smith did, Bennett was the guy Tice wanted to go with. Given that, it was only logical to realize Smith's best chance to win the job was if Bennett continued to get hurt. That's not an indictment of Smith's talent, but rather taking a look at the situation intelligently. There's no shame in getting the starting job due to an injury. Shaun Alexander has done all right after taking the job from an injured Watters. Same with Ahman Green in Green Bay when he took the job from an injured Dorsey Levens. Perhaps Smith will get the job for good if Bennett cannot return prior to Week 9. Where you and I have always been in agreement is that if he was named the starter in Minnesota, he was going to be very productive. His talent and the talent around him was going to make that a virtual certainty.
:energizerbunny:

You said, "his stock is continuing down".  News flash: His stock was already down.Again, what RECENTLY has happened to make his stock go lower?
Correct. This could put O in the group of franchisable RBs w/out Bennett. :thumbup:

Wrong, Culpepper says Smith is the better back here
Nice spin on the quote as usual. He said he had the best feet, not that he was the best running back or the best runner.
Glad to see you show your face now that Smith is suspended. A few weeks of reprise for you.Man you are pathetic.... :rolleyes:

Probably a dumb question and one that may have already been answered, but I'm new to this suspension thing. Can OSmith practice or anything during his suspension? Will he still be in game shape and ready to step into the starting role if it's there for him? I'm not saying the starting job is his, I'm just curious if he'd be ready to step back in week 9.

Users who are viewing this thread