What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF Game Thread*** Tampa Bay vs Chicago +3 (44.5) (1 Viewer)

Tempted to roll with the rookie Tyler Johnson in dynasty where we start 7 total at RB/WR. I'm not going to do it, but if any week was tempting, this one is it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda want to play Cameron Brate tonight with no Godwin/Watson/Howard... Chicago unit is tough against the pass though. My option is Hurst vs. Carolina and Thursday Night F***ball has a tendency to be Fantasy Hell.

Will interesting to see the snap counts after tonight for the Tampa Bay RBs and TEs.

I don't know -- Bills are a middle of road pass D, and the Bears are a much tougher secondary. I like Tannehill coming off a bye.

Nice to have 3 choices. I only have two, one of whom is at risk of not playing.

Tannehill for me would be great as I think he has a better matchup, but would screw me if they don't play.
Mine is a superflex league.  Actually have Brady, Goff, Tannehill and Fitz.  Goff is the one I feel best about (as good as one can feel about him I guess).  So comes down to the others.  The reason Tannehill has me worried the most is it’s unsure if AJ plays, Davis is out, The game is now Tuesday and in peril. Just too much risk surrounding it. Prior to it Tannehill was pretty locked in my lineup but this week just seems way too risky.  Can’t risk taking a zero if the game gets called off.  

Almost stuck Ke’Shawn Vaughn in for an emergency, but looks like I’ll just start Dion Lewis or McKissic with Fournette active. 🤢

Mine is a superflex league.  Actually have Brady, Goff, Tannehill and Fitz.  Goff is the one I feel best about (as good as one can feel about him I guess).  So comes down to the others.  The reason Tannehill has me worried the most is it’s unsure if AJ plays, Davis is out, The game is now Tuesday and in peril. Just too much risk surrounding it. Prior to it Tannehill was pretty locked in my lineup but this week just seems way too risky.  Can’t risk taking a zero if the game gets called off.  
I hear you, thanks for the advice. My backup would be to scramble and pick up Bridgewater for one week. 

Something about this game makes me feel it's a let-down for Brady, and I have RoJo and Bills D in already.

Is the risk of Tannehill not playing greater than the risk of being oversubscribed to one game with Brady/RoJo/Bears DST?

I don't think it is at all. It was said last week that AJ was trending towards playing. Now with all this extra time I think it's expected he's playing. Of course, Titans need two days of negative tests.

I don't think it is a all. It was said last week that AJ was trending towards playing. Now with all this extra time I think it's expected he's playing. Of course, Titans need two days of negative tests.
🤞. 2 “limited” practices hardly inspire confidence.  Puts me in the “unsure” camp.  

Is the risk of Tannehill not playing greater than the risk of being oversubscribed to one game with Brady/RoJo/Bears DST?
That’s tough as the call to cancel the game could come Monday and kill your Bridgewater option.  Too much of a risky for me.  I’d play Brady.  How I always break these ties is which way would I be less angry about.  

Screw it. Grabbing Bridgewater, gives me a chance to see what happens with Tannehill. Sitting Brady.

I may be wrong, but sometimes you gotta go with gut.

My gut says Brady has a meh night and this is a low-scoring game and with oversubscription, don't want a single game to ruin my week.

We'll see.

Screw it. Grabbing Bridgewater, gives me a chance to see what happens with Tannehill. Sitting Brady.

I may be wrong, but sometimes you gotta go with gut.

My gut says Brady has a meh night and this is a low-scoring game and with oversubscription, don't want a single game to ruin my week.

We'll see.
Always go with the gut.  

Always go with the gut.  
It's worked as much as it hasn't.

I just see a banged up Tampa offense going against a super-strong secondary and see a let-down game coming. I am not sure what screams to me that this is a no-brainer start Brady kinda night.

What I do know is that I really appreciate the insight and responses from you and everyone here. Really one of my best barometers.

So glad I started Scotty Miller as a WR3 in one league. (Adams and Golladay on bye)

I don't think hes even been on the ####### field.

Its a warm pleasant feeling knowing you started a guy, and he doesn't get as much  targetshare as Jaydon Mickens.

JAYDON MICKENS.        :wall:

TZM

So glad I started Scotty Miller as a WR3 in one league. (Adams and Golladay on bye)

I don't think hes even been on the ####### field.

Its a warm pleasant feeling knowing you started a guy, and he doesn't get as much  targetshare as Jaydon Mickens.

JAYDON MICKENS.        :wall:

TZM
Same here 

Users who are viewing this thread