What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** TNF on Amazon Prime - San Fran 9-4 at Seattle 7-6 (+3.5, 43) ** NFC West Showdown (1 Viewer)

Man Seattle is just so so bad against TE’s. Think I’m sorta fearful of facing the Mahomes/Kelce team in the semi’s when they play at Arrowhead next week? Kittle was running naked

Man Seattle is just so so bad against TE’s. Think I’m sorta fearful of facing the Mahomes/Kelce team in the semi’s when they play at Arrowhead next week? Kittle was running naked
To be fair, they'll pay more attention to Kelce. They were 100% committed to stopping CMC tonight. I don't think Pacheco/McKinnon are getting even half that much attention.

Though I'd prefer not to be facing Mahomes/Kelce regardless of matchup.

Purdy looks pretty good out there. I know he’s got weapons all around him, but he’s shown a lot of composure for a rookie.
Just something I notice with your recent posts in the SP but you are spot on and precise with your words.
That's a perfect analysis of what is happening and it feels unbiased.
I don't feel like I am listening to a Purdy cheerleader.
You're making a great point and it's true if you watched the game tonight plus what we have seen for at least 2-3 weeks

I really had my doubts about SF when they lost Jimmy G
All bets are off at this point
This team is up for grabs and they're loaded at the important positions
QB isn't necessarily one of the required "stud" positions
This team will beat the **** out of you with nobody at QB

Interesting team to watch from afar, got a strong taste of them as a Phinsfan first and a Bucs fan second the last several weeks.
Them Niners are pretty damn bleeping good.
And again, you manage in 1 sentence what takes me 3 paragraphs to agree with
:lol:

Purdy looks pretty good out there. I know he’s got weapons all around him, but he’s shown a lot of composure for a rookie.
Just something I notice with your recent posts in the SP but you are spot on and precise with your words.
That's a perfect analysis of what is happening and it feels unbiased.
I don't feel like I am listening to a Purdy cheerleader.
You're making a great point and it's true if you watched the game tonight plus what we have seen for at least 2-3 weeks

I really had my doubts about SF when they lost Jimmy G
All bets are off at this point
This team is up for grabs and they're loaded at the important positions
QB isn't necessarily one of the required "stud" positions
This team will beat the **** out of you with nobody at QB

Interesting team to watch from afar, got a strong taste of them as a Phinsfan first and a Bucs fan second the last several weeks.
Them Niners are pretty damn bleeping good.
And again, you manage in 1 sentence what takes me 3 paragraphs to agree with
:lol:
I’m not a Niners fan, but I like a good underdog story so I’m rooting for him in that sense. Being in the Bay Area I do watch a lot of their games. They don’t need a Josh Allen or Mahomes that slings the ball all over the place because they can run the ball as well as any team in the league. All they really need is someone who can move the chains on 3rd down and limit turnovers. He’s been good in these areas and if he can keep it going they will be really tough to beat

The first thing I noticed also was his composure. I’m sure the new-age stats won’t grade him well, but he’s great for this offense.

on the Seattle side, it looks like they are bailing water now. Not sure if they can hold off Wash and Detroit.

Users who are viewing this thread