What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF: Patriots Vs Colts (1 Viewer)

My goodness. Why don't teams just forfeit when their scheduled to play NE at home?

So pathetic.

So nfl.com's gamecenter used to be info-dense.  You could see offensive and defensive stats for both teams, and a full play-by-play on the side, along with a graphic showing field position, score, time outs, clock, etc.  Everything you could reasonably want in a fairly compact screen.

Like everything else in the mobile age, it has apparently become necessary to ruin a perfectly functioning product in order to add giant text boxes and pointless graphic popups.

So in addition to not having the full play by play without scrolling forever, you can't even see the defensive stats of the team currently holding the ball, nor the defensive stats of the team playing defense.  This is better why?

Why change what ain't broke.
wow I went there to check it out. WTF it is horrible!

looks like if you click on "stats" to the right side of the screen you can see offensive and defensive stats

Last edited by a moderator:
So nfl.com's gamecenter used to be info-dense.  You could see offensive and defensive stats for both teams, and a full play-by-play on the side, along with a graphic showing field position, score, time outs, clock, etc.  Everything you could reasonably want in a fairly compact screen.

Like everything else in the mobile age, it has apparently become necessary to ruin a perfectly functioning product in order to add giant text boxes and pointless graphic popups.

So in addition to not having the full play by play without scrolling forever, you can't even see the defensive stats of the team currently holding the ball, nor the defensive stats of the team playing defense.  This is better why?

Why change what ain't broke.
That bugged the crap out of me week 1. I haven’t been back. 

wow I went there to check it out. WTF it is horrible!

looks like if you click on "stats" to the right side of the screen you can see offensive and defensive stats
Only for half the team.  You can see one offense and the other defense, but not the opposite set.

Because obviously no one in the new generation cares about what happened LAST drive...

Ok, Beer Check!

whatcha drinking folks? 

I’ve got a Ale Industries (Oakland, CA) “Uncle Jessie” - a “dank, easy-drinking beer” that uses an old school hop variety (Columbus) - delicious. 

Only for half the team.  You can see one offense and the other defense, but not the opposite set.

Because obviously no one in the new generation cares about what happened LAST drive...
I can see O and D stats for both teams

At least we know Edelman’s hands aren’t on performance enhancing drugs

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Beer Check!

whatcha drinking folks? 

I’ve got a Ale Industries (Oakland, CA) “Uncle Jessie” - a “dank, easy-drinking beer” that uses an old school hop variety (Columbus) - delicious. 
Trying to limit carbs and doing Miller Lite.  Feeling pretty ticked off right now. Telling myself, no tequila.

Ok, Beer Check!

whatcha drinking folks? 

Dogfish Head Dragons & Yum Yums ale. Have a Big Dogs Tailwagger Hefeweizen on dock. 

Ok, Beer Check!

whatcha drinking folks? 

Protein shake - vanilla & coconut

... but if I were drinking beer, I've got Kona Pipeline Coffee Porter in the fridge.

Fun Chester Rogers fact: He was an actor before he played football. He was in some big movies with Cuba Gooding and one of the Madea movies. 

Having water- from the tap with ice. Very exciting. I've got a Michigan tail gate  coming up early Saturday morning so I am trying to prepare my liver. 

Users who are viewing this thread