What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tony Romo you are garbage... (1 Viewer)

Bobbyn2022

Footballguy
Seriously he's more frustrating to watch then any player ive ever owned. More then Spiller,Wilson,Ridley...Throw the $&@" ball to DEZ BRYANT u pile. Dez catches everything but he never throws it to him. U think anyone on the raiders roster can hang with DEZ?

There's such a strong correlation these days with 'join date' and post relevance. Wish this place was governed like the olden days.

Seriously he's more frustrating to watch then any player ive ever owned. More then Spiller,Wilson,Ridley...Throw the $&@" ball to DEZ BRYANT u pile. Dez catches everything but he never throws it to him. U think anyone on the raiders roster can hang with DEZ?
You are a ##### bag. This isn't your first embarrassment of a thread. Not only does no one give a flying #### about your team, but Dez looked like garbage today, dropping passes. Please don't post meaningless whining. I now hope you lose your league and go bankrupt.

Last edited by a moderator:
His passer rating today was 101.7. Did only as much as needed to win, because the Raiders can't stop the run.

HE SUCKS!!111!!

+1

In an odd twist, Romo is probably now a better real-life NFL QB than fantasy QB. It's clear their offense is short passing, and more balanced. He hasn't done much to help me win lately, but he definitely is not "garbage" even from a purely fantasy perspective.

In an odd twist, Romo is probably now a better real-life NFL QB than fantasy QB. It's clear their offense is short passing, and more balanced. He hasn't done much to help me win lately, but he definitely is not "garbage" even from a purely fantasy perspective.
9-15-13 in his last 3 games in my league, definitely mediocre numbers. I've been flexing him in a PPR league and now with Vereen and Harvin healthy, strongly considering benching Rhomo in the playoffs.

9-15-13 in his last 3 games in my league, definitely mediocre numbers. I've been flexing him in a PPR league and now with Vereen and Harvin healthy, strongly considering benching Rhomo in the playoffs.
:shrug: I'm not defending Romo's fantasy value, fwiw. I agree. I've been saying for weeks (maybe not in the shark pool, can't recall) that Romo has been a very medicore fantasy QB since the Denver game. On another forum, I kept getting shouted down for stating that opinion.

Tony Romo didn't look sick. He didn't play like it, either.Chalk it up to toughness. Romo was dealing with a virus and had to receive extended treatment just to be strong enough to play against the Raiders Thursday night. The Cowboys, after trailing by 14 points, came back to defeat Oakland, 31-24.
How do you feel NOW, Bobbyn2022???

How many days did they have to practice and gameplan? And obviously Oakland couldn't stop the run. Romo had an adequate game this week though obviously I wanted more.

This is worse then the A.J. Green owners whining about Andy Dalton, and some of them wanted the Bengals to sign Josh Freeman.

Spartans Rule said:
Bobbyn2022 said:
Romo sucks period. He's garbage he's Alex smith and Jamarcus status IMO
I like how he's comparable to both the starting QB for a 9-2 team and a guy who's out of football.
Romo being high on purple drank could explain all the choking.

The 2013 Happy Thanksgiving thread.

His rant is analogous to the bomb I dropped about an hour after dinner today. One giant explosion and instant relief.

Spartans Rule said:
Bobbyn2022 said:
I like how he's comparable to both the starting QB for a 9-2 team and a guy who's out of football.
is it just me or did Romo gain 60 pounds this week?
No, you're thinking about Selena Gomez.
:goodposting:

Best thread ever! I love Tony Romo hate regardless of how off base it is. Jamarcus status? Classic. While its not remotely true its actually funny to see someone say it and actually believe it to be true. Last I checked Alex Smith is a bizzillion and 10 as a starter or something Isnt that good?

McGarnicle said:
Bobbyn2022 said:
Whoa, the double-down. He's not kidding you guys. He's so angry, he eschews punctuation and grammar.
I think the booze is wearing off and he's calming down. The lack of random caps and symbols suggesting vulgarity lead me to think this way. Also, the use of IMO reveals a more relaxed state. It would sound odd to scream "IN MY OPINION!". It just doesn't sound right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobbyn2022 said:
Maybe he is worried Bryant will keep fumbling, like he has the last two games? I think he will take the win

Next week, he will not disappoint. DAL @ CHI on Monday Night Football.

The Raiders couldn't keep scoring enough to force Romo to have to throw. The Bears will have no such problems.

Spartans Rule said:
Bobbyn2022 said:
is it just me or did Romo gain 60 pounds this week?
No, you're thinking about Selena Gomez.
You'd still hit it.

Selena Gomez, I mean. Not Tony Romo.

Next week, he will not disappoint. DAL @ CHI on Monday Night Football.

The Raiders couldn't keep scoring enough to force Romo to have to throw. The Bears will have no such problems.
You could be right about that, but I just don't trust him not to choke. Probably rolling with Vereen or Harvin over him at flex.

Users who are viewing this thread