What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tool to Model Potential IDP Scoring Changes (1 Viewer)

msinex

Footballguy
I'm a commish of a long standing league, and we are considering some shifts in IDP scoring for next year. Is anyone aware of any tools/sites where I can easily model what these changes in scoring would do for results, or where I could download all the stats in excel and model it myself?

Can't you just screenshot the current scoring then change it in MFL and go to top performers and pick the previous year?

That's how I used to do it

That's an interesting idea, hadn't considered that. Will MFL automatically recalculate the results though? I wouldn't want to do that, just want to see how is impacts the spread of IDP and performance of IDP vs. offensive players.

That's an interesting idea, hadn't considered that. Will MFL automatically recalculate the results though? I wouldn't want to do that, just want to see how is impacts the spread of IDP and performance of IDP vs. offensive players.
Yes

I know it will recalculate points and such, but will it force recalculate the win-loss and league results and such for the entire year? I would just do it and take a screen shot and shift it back I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread