What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 10 Going Forward (1 Viewer)

Atomic Punk

Footballguy
I'm in a 12 team redraft that is big play scoring (10 points per INT, 7 points per sack, 4 points for forced fumble) with .5 points per tackle and assist.

Our trade deadline is this week and I am wondering what the FBG thoughts are on who would be top 10 going forward at each position (DL, LB and DB) to target.

Thoughts?

I'm not sure who is available in your league but here are my top 10 LB for the rest of the season.

1. Patrick Wills - Best mix of tackles w/ big plays.

2. James Harrison- on pace for around 100 total tackles and gets plenty of sacks and ff.

3. Brian Cushing- has great numbers across the board and leads all LB with 8 pd.

4. David Hawthorne

5. Jon Beason

6. Curtis Lofton

7. Ray Lewis- is 5th in solo tackles (1 behind Beason) and constantly around the ball with 2 sacks, 6 tfl, 1 ff, and 5 pd (tied for 2nd for LB behind Cushing).

8. David Harris

9. Kirk Morrison- wish he made more big plays

10. D.J Williams- Andra Davis appears to be taking tackles away.

Others I like:

* Stephen Cooper- tackle league only

* Elvis Dumervil - in a big play league he is great w/ 11.5 sacks.

* Demarcus Ware- starting to show signs of life lately

* Justin Durant

* Chad Greenway

* James Farrior

* Lance Briggs

* Barrett Ruud

I think London Fletcher is slowing down big time. He hasn't been a big play guy for sometime now and is averaging 5 total tackles per game over the last 5.

Hope this helps at all man.

I'm not sure who is available in your league but here are my top 10 LB for the rest of the season. 1. Patrick Wills - Best mix of tackles w/ big plays. 2. James Harrison- on pace for around 100 total tackles and gets plenty of sacks and ff. 3. Brian Cushing- has great numbers across the board and leads all LB with 8 pd. 4. David Hawthorne5. Jon Beason6. Curtis Lofton7. Ray Lewis- is 5th in solo tackles (1 behind Beason) and constantly around the ball with 2 sacks, 6 tfl, 1 ff, and 5 pd (tied for 2nd for LB behind Cushing). 8. David Harris 9. Kirk Morrison- wish he made more big plays 10. D.J Williams- Andra Davis appears to be taking tackles away. Others I like: * Stephen Cooper- tackle league only * Elvis Dumervil - in a big play league he is great w/ 11.5 sacks.* Demarcus Ware- starting to show signs of life lately* Justin Durant* Chad Greenway* James Farrior* Lance Briggs* Barrett Ruud I think London Fletcher is slowing down big time. He hasn't been a big play guy for sometime now and is averaging 5 total tackles per game over the last 5. Hope this helps at all man.
Not bad, but Mayo needs to be on that list. he has to be in top ten going foward.

I'm not sure who is available in your league but here are my top 10 LB for the rest of the season. 1. Patrick Wills - Best mix of tackles w/ big plays. 2. James Harrison- on pace for around 100 total tackles and gets plenty of sacks and ff. 3. Brian Cushing- has great numbers across the board and leads all LB with 8 pd. 4. David Hawthorne5. Jon Beason6. Curtis Lofton7. Ray Lewis- is 5th in solo tackles (1 behind Beason) and constantly around the ball with 2 sacks, 6 tfl, 1 ff, and 5 pd (tied for 2nd for LB behind Cushing). 8. David Harris 9. Kirk Morrison- wish he made more big plays 10. D.J Williams- Andra Davis appears to be taking tackles away. Others I like: * Stephen Cooper- tackle league only * Elvis Dumervil - in a big play league he is great w/ 11.5 sacks.* Demarcus Ware- starting to show signs of life lately* Justin Durant* Chad Greenway* James Farrior* Lance Briggs* Barrett Ruud I think London Fletcher is slowing down big time. He hasn't been a big play guy for sometime now and is averaging 5 total tackles per game over the last 5. Hope this helps at all man.
Not bad, but Mayo needs to be on that list. he has to be in top ten going foward.
Bulluck is also a sneaky stud not on this list. People think he is done - but he keeps producing.

Bulluck is also a sneaky stud not on this list. People think he is done - but he keeps producing.
Pozlusny has been on fire since he came back. he's 3rd by avg since his return in my league. Barnett has came on as of late as well.

Last 3 in one of my leagues. Cushing had a bye so he should be there as well.

Weekly Point Totals

# Ovr Player Pts Avg 8 9 10 Status Bye

1. 5. Hawthorne, David SEA LB 70.59 23.530 24.05 28.69 17.85 Lake Superior Ojibwa 7

2. 19. Session, Clint IND LB 56.47 18.823 13.60 29.27 13.60 Indy Donkey Punchers 6

3. 22. Beason, Jon CAR LB 54.75 18.250 18.15 24.70 11.90 Indy Donkey Punchers 4

4. 36. Barnett, Nick GBP LB 48.00 16.000 15.60 10.50 21.90 Lake Superior Ojibwa 5

5. 38. Brooking, Keith DAL LB 47.40 15.800 20.15 14.50 12.75 Hangtown Heroes 6

6. 44. Cooper, Stephen SDC LB 45.35 15.117 16.15 17.00 12.20 Winnebago Derby Domes 5

7. 53. Vilma, Jonathan NOS LB 43.95 14.650 13.35 18.70 11.90 Scottsdale Scouting Sundevils 5

8. 56. Willis, Patrick SFO LB 43.65 14.550 13.90 13.60 16.15 NY/NJ MetroStars 6

9. 59. Davis, Andra DEN LB 43.15 14.383 18.45 4.55 20.15 Winnebago Derby Domes 7

10. 63. Durant, Justin JAC LB 42.80 14.267 23.80 7.10 11.90 Phoenix Force (D)

Surprised that Barnett and Poz aren't on anyone's lists.
Barnett is on mine, but hope they stay with the attacking defense.WillisBeasonHawthorneBarnettVilmaRyansDurantDJ Williams'Lofton'Cushing

Last edited by a moderator:
Another LB on fire if you play in bigger play leagues is Brian Orakapo. He is #3 in scoring over the last 2 weeks in my home league.

Users who are viewing this thread