What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 100 Heavy Metal and glam rock acts from the MTV era - it's still real to me (1 Viewer)

4. one glaring omission: Jane's Addiction. maybe they belong in an "alt rock" category, and for sure didn't get much attention on MTV/AOR until much later than a lot of bands ranked. that said, "Nothing's Shocking" rocks as at least as hard as anything Candlebox has thrown down and individually Dave Navarro and Steven Perkins are as well respected as anyone within their respective guitar and drum genres. 

again - thanks! 
Loved Jane’s Addiction - Nothing’s Shocking was a revelation for me, such a strange mix of Pink Floydy dreamy parts, punk, metal… I wouldn’t include them in this list, though. They don’t really belong in the 90s grunge/alt rock bucket either, though.  I guess they and Faith No More get to hang out in a Top 2 Interregnum Bands List.

I think there’s too much lumping in of all albums after the Black album. Death Magnetic and Hardwired are both excellent.

My impression of Metallica was that the stoners always wore their shirts and they were too thrashy… then my brother literally sat on me and made me listen to the first 4 songs on Lightning and I was hooked for life.  Yes, they had that Reload - St. Anger stretch that stunk, but their last two albums are back to being Metallica again. 

Something cool to watch are Master of Puppets reaction videos where people hear it for the first time. Lost in Vegas is a cool Youtube pair of hip hop guys who review metal, and their video on MoP was great.

Metallica is #1 with a large gap for me.

Wait, did Danzig miss the cut here?
I think you and I are in the minority, but I loved Death Magnetic.   Bob Rock was great for making money and appealing to the masses, but horrible for Metallica.   When they ditched him and got Rick Rubin involved, the payoff was immediate.

Loved Jane’s Addiction - Nothing’s Shocking was a revelation for me, such a strange mix of Pink Floydy dreamy parts, punk, metal… I wouldn’t include them in this list, though. They don’t really belong in the 90s grunge/alt rock bucket either, though.  I guess they and Faith No More get to hang out in a Top 2 Interregnum Bands List.
I'd put Jane's in with Chili Peppers, Faith No More, 311 types, but overall I think they can fit in the alt rock category. Love Jane's and still listen to them fairly often. Wish they were a bit more prolific. 

While I personally disagree with these rankings quite a bit, and I think Mr. Bungle is better than 90% of these bands, still gotta say I really enjoyed this thread and everyone's contributions/memories.

Thanks for putting in all that work plinko!

My pick for snub of the countdown is Night Ranger.  
Was flipping through an Eddie Trunk book last night & that's the one that stood out to me. "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" rocked!

If it wasn't mentioned in here, Eddie Trunk wrote 2 books with short chapters on most all these bands & others not mentioned.   Eddie Trunk's Essential Hard Rock and Heavy Metal Volumes 1 & 2.

Ramsay Hunt Experience said:
Well, YOUR FACE is boomer rock!
This does bring me back to the Triumph mea culpa.. I don't want STYX in here dammit and anything in the STYX realm I was shying away from.. but still.. even STYX would have made better conversation than Sons of Angels and Salty Dog so if I had to do it over again.. probably could use a Night Spoogers/Damn Yankees/Nuge type of post

1. Mötley Crüe

What to say that hasn't already been said?  For a few years around the mid-80's, these fools were the kings of metal mountain and anyone at least halfway prone to hairspray wanted to be them, until GNR came along in 1988 and knocked them off, putting out a record better than the Crue could come up with in a million years.  They didn't hang their heads, though, releasing their biggest and at least, most fleshed out LP in '89.

Make no mistake, this is a relatively crummy band and you can't even look at one or two guys and say that's what drove the sound.  Nikki Sixx could write a hook, Mick Mars played dirty, Tommy Lee could push a heavy, exciting beat, and last but not least, Vince Neil had the perfect pipes, distinctive and never forced.  A true balancing act.

I remember reading back then that Vince had been a big time high school baseball player, but I'm not finding much on it.  Vince knew Tommy in high school.  Nikki and Tommy got together on the Strip after Sixx's band London dissolved, a band that seemed to have its share of turmoil in its short lifespan.

Crue's sound, and presumably shtick to some extent, blew the doors off the scene, as we heard from a former Ratt member, at a time when skinny ties and new wave had been the thing.

Too Fast For Love
 Live Wire that pentagram.. that was their thing .. half a million Trapper Keepers would later burn in hell
 Piece of Your Action

Shout At The Devil  
the whole thing rules
 Looks That Kill rules
 Too Young rules
Helter Skelter! @Leroy?

Vince kills Razzle.  Their misadventures with hard drugs and drinking would continue to be widely publicized.

Theatre of Pain - outside of a monster ballad, this is a fart in the wind.  There's just no muscle.
Smokin
Home Sweet Home
Use It or Lose It

Girls Girls Girls
I liked this back then.  Dumb but good.
Wild Side
Dancing On Glass

Dr. Feelgood
I don't love it but it feels like a band who's comfortable.. I guess they weren't comfortable, or happy, but Bob Rock did yeoman's work here and it got him the Metallica job.
Dr. Feelgood
Kickstart My Heart

I liked this Tommy Bolin cover off the Stairway to Heaven comp

Vince Neil did a song in that Andrew Dice Clay movie too

And I didn't mind Primal Scream

But that was just about it.  Vince got fired, did a lame solo album.  Did his car racing thing.  Tragedy would circle back to Vince with the unthinkable, death of a child, and he slowly made his way back to the Crue.  The one song I like from the later years is Saints of Los Angeles. (probably because of Rock Band)

I don't have anything to offer from the John Corabi album but I knew people who liked it.

Why is Crue above Ozzy -- Ozzy was #1 for a while but, Ozzy and Sharon gained younger musicians' trust, exploited them and screwed them over.  Crue was just a sloppy ### drug fueled rock and roll steam engine.

Face of the era, I give you Mötley Crüe

I'm biased but at the same time I think the end here is spot on why they get the top spot. I think you say it in your summary everyone wanted to be them and they were the top dog in terms of success at the time. 

I wanted to give these guys their due diligence though which is why I didn't comment yesterday as I had no time to really do so. I grew up on the Crue from a young age. I was listening to Girls Girls Girls at 8 didn't know what it was about till YouTube came around (Headbangers ball I always watched but it never seemed to be in rotation). I watched the Behind The Music of these guys and everything else. Motley was part of my childhood and still is. I was disappointed when I didn't see them on the final tour. I think they legit wouldn't be playing still if The Dirt Movie/Doc wasn't such a huge hit and it gained them some newer and younger audience who wanted to see these guys. 

My taste on Albums of liking is much different. I think with John Corabi (A local Philly guy) the band named should've changed and Nikki even mentions this constantly when the album gets brought up. It' was a darker album to try and fit with the new scene and you can't fault them for trying something different) I always liked Brandon off of Gen Swine but that's also because Tommy's son and I share the same first name. JC over the years has become bitter about the whole Crue thing acting like he was the show. Its unfortunate and he should've been thankful one of the biggest bands and the 80s wanted him as their lead. 

As for Albums Girls 3Xs is great, I did like Saints of LA album but it was mostly because the songs were a reminiscent of old times. There's very few songs I don't care for from MC. 

Nikki might be my favorite out of the bunch just because of the incredible story he has. Sixx AM is a good band too without Nikki there is no Crue. 

I did like some of Vince's solo work but a lot of it was just blah. I felt really bad for his family with his daughter. My mom works at a hospital with kids and I was shocked at 7 yrs old when she unfortunately died there were people who seemed happy she died and saying thats what Neil gets etc At the time I just didn't understand and after yrs later seeing it was from the whole Razzle incident I'm still shocked. You can hate the guy but to be happy someone lost a child? How sick do you have to be and it shows you are no different than the person you hate to a degree. Maybe even worse since you celebrated a child's death.

Other then that I can't tell you how excited I am to see this tour with Def Leppard/Poison and Joan Jett. This will be my first Crue experience live. 

Also if you haven't watched The Dirt on Netflix its so good. The opening scene of that party just tells you what a wild ride you are going to be on throughout. Some of the timelines don't make sense but I think it was condensed for time constraint. MGK I was hesitant on Tommy Lee but he does such a good job. Mick is played by the actor who played Ramsey Bolton in GoT btw. 

Also Hulu has a good mini series on Tommy Lee and Pam. It goes through the whole sex tape incident btw that I may or may not have watched at some point over the yrs. I've yet to watch it and hoping to get to it this weekend

BTW Eddie Vedder is fueding with Crue as he recently gave an interview and 80s bands were brought up. He said he hated the era, called Crue boring and said he hated how songs like Girls3Xs demoralized women. He then makes a hypocrite out of himself by praising GNR. On sites the original comments by Vedder are people are reminding him what a hypocrite statement it was naming all the times GNR demoralized women including their one cover and how My Michelle is about domestic violence and Axl singing about killing a girlfriend in the video (Fantasy wise). A lot commented how Grunge almost killed the rock/metal scene. A few others commented how boring the grunge scene was, another made it little more political saying that the grunge scene wussified today's generation. Another commmentted how when he's met fans and bands in the scene he didn't know if any of them ever heard of taking a shower before and looked like depressed homeless people. 

Nikki Sixx  anyway clapped back saying calling Motley a boring band is a compliment coming from the lead singer of the most boring band ever. 

Motley Crue Nikki Sixx claps back at Eddie Vedder's boring comment saying it's a compliment coming from him

I like a lot of Crue's stuff...but only when it's shuffled in with other music. They're not a band that I can sit and listen to a whole album's worth (or even more than about three songs consecutively) of music in a single sitting.

But hey, these songs rock - Live Wire, Looks That Kill, *******, Red Hot, Knock 'Em Dead Kid, Home Sweet Home, Tonight (We Need A Lover), Girls Girls Girls, Dancing On Glass, All In The Name Of (even with the pedophilia lyrics), Kickstart My Heart, Same Ol' Situation, Don't Go Away Mad

I have to admit, I listened to nothing after Dr Feelgood. 
Even though I love alot of their stuff, I feel the same way. Not sure if its because they were on MTV all the time or because my sister had the albums/cds, but only Crue CD I have is Saints (which I actually do like).

The only Pearl Jam I voluntarily still put on is Ten. The rest has aged horribly. They have a legion of fans.....I commend them. They have die hards who will defend them to the end. 

I thought musically what they did on Ten was something vibrant, inspired and although they hated it and remixed it....the production on that album is why they broke so big. I always felt they had a chance to be the next Led Zeppelin. An arena rock band with big bombastic anthems. 

They went totally in the other direction. And that’s fine. They have done extremely well for themselves. But the musical output has been incredibly hit of miss for me. 

Vs has some great tunes.

Vitalogy does not work for me as a studio album....some of the stuff is great live (but a Neil Young influenced album)

No Code.....incredibly overrated. It is another Neil Young album (and I don’t like Neil Young).

Yield - meh

Binaurel - Dreck....pure hot garbage

And that is where I left the train station. 

I was able to see them live in 1991 at the Cameo Theater in Miami Beach....Ten Tour. Wow. Again...I thought they were taking over the world. Then they really just became sorta meh for me. 

I have much more love for Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog (amazing album), Brad (Stone Gossard side project that is actually really good) and Stone Temple Pilots. Pearl Jam is an afterthought for me when it comes to the 90’s era.

On to the Crue. They were my girfriends favorite band and of course we saw them live several times in the mid and late 80’s. GREAT ****ing live band. So much fun. 

After Dr Feelgood.....I was done with em. 

Too Fast For Love is a raw kick ### demo tape. 

Shout is their Zeppelin 4

Theater is hot garbage

Girls Girls Girls......meh two tunes. Title track and Wild Side.

Dr Feelgood is great. Best since Shout and bombastic. And they were totally sober when they made it. And it shows. 

Then.....it was over. Most of their catalog is filled with hot garbage. But their reputation and live show in the 80’s defined a generation. 

Not even in my top 10 in the 80’s. I never put their stuff on......ever. If it comes on Hair Nation and it is from Too Fast For Love or Shout.....I listen. I can’t even listen to anything from Dr Feelgood anymore as it is so worn out.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only Pearl Jam I voluntarily still put on is Ten. The rest has aged horribly. They have a legion of fans.....I commend them. They have die hards who will defend them to the end. 

I thought musically what they did on Ten was something vibrant, inspired and although they hated it and remixed it....the production on that album is why they broke so big. I always felt they had a chance to be the next Led Zeppelin. An arena rock band with big bombastic anthems. 

They went totally in the other direction. And that’s fine. They have done extremely well for themselves. But the musical output has been incredibly hit of miss for me. 

Vs has some great tunes.

Vitalogy does not work for me as a studio album....some of the stuff is great live (but a Neil Young influenced album)

No Code.....incredibly overrated. It is another Neil Young album (and I don’t like Neil Young).

Yield - meh

Binaurel - Dreck....pure hot garbage

And that is where I left the train station. 

I was able to see them live in 1991 at the Cameo Theater in Miami Beach....Ten Tour. Wow. Again...I thought they were taking over the world. Then they really just became sorta meh for me. 

I have much more love for Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog (amazing album), Brad (Stone Gossard side project that is actually really good) and Stone Temple Pilots. Pearl Jam is an afterthought for me when it comes to the 90’s era.

On to the Crue. They were my girfriends favorite band and of course we saw them live several times in the mid and late 80’s. GREAT ****ing live band. So much fun. 

After Dr Feelgood.....I was done with em. 

Too Fast For Love is a raw kick ### demo tape. 

Shout is their Zeppelin 4

Theater is hot garbage

Girls Girls Girls......meh two tunes. Title track and Wild Side.

Dr Feelgood is great. Best since Shout and bombastic. And they were totally sober when they made it. And it shows. 

Then.....it was over. Most of their catalog is filled with hot garbage. But their reputation and live show in the 80’s defined a generation. 

Not even in my top 10 in the 80’s. I never put their stuff on......ever. If it comes on Hair Nation and it is from Too Fast For Love or Shout.....I listen. I can’t even listen to anything from Dr Feelgood anymore as it is so worn out.
I think PJ's albums thru Yield have aged fine, and are solid.  After that, meh, imo......Crue was the climax of 80's decadence......they have not aged well.....especially Vince Neil.  What a doosh

BTW Eddie Vedder is fueding with Crue as he recently gave an interview and 80s bands were brought up. He said he hated the era, called Crue boring and said he hated how songs like Girls3Xs demoralized women. He then makes a hypocrite out of himself by praising GNR. On sites the original comments by Vedder are people are reminding him what a hypocrite statement it was naming all the times GNR demoralized women including their one cover and how My Michelle is about domestic violence and Axl singing about killing a girlfriend in the video (Fantasy wise). A lot commented how Grunge almost killed the rock/metal scene. A few others commented how boring the grunge scene was, another made it little more political saying that the grunge scene wussified today's generation. Another commmentted how when he's met fans and bands in the scene he didn't know if any of them ever heard of taking a shower before and looked like depressed homeless people. 

Nikki Sixx  anyway clapped back saying calling Motley a boring band is a compliment coming from the lead singer of the most boring band ever. 

Motley Crue Nikki Sixx claps back at Eddie Vedder's boring comment saying it's a compliment coming from him
It's an interesting debate.....homeless dudes vs. dudes who look like ladies

I think PJ's albums thru Yield have aged fine, and are solid.  After that, meh, imo......Crue was the climax of 80's decadence......they have not aged well.....especially Vince Neil.  What a doosh
Yeah after Yield I left the train station man. I went to the binaural tour even though I despised the album....and they were so boring and disinterested on stage I waled out half way thru that show and never saw them again. 

And yeah Vince Neil is total dooshery. Still felt sick for him though about his daughter. No one should ever have to go through that. 

Pearl Jam always sucked. We just didn’t know it then. I’d much rather hear Too Fast… than a funereal dirge of an album like Ten or Vs., which is when I stopped listening. 

Vedder might be a bit correct, but he’s always been a gasbag. 

Love 10, Vs., really like Yield, that's pretty much it for me with PJ. But I did get to meet Mike McCready briefly at the Sea Hear Now festival a few years ago. He was at an art gallery where some of this stuff was displayed and I shook his hand and thanked him for his music. Seemed pretty cool. 

Would love to hear some thoughts on people's favorite opening riff of the 80's glam/metal scene. 

My vote would probably be Lay it Down by Ratt (Unchained by VH would win but that album dropped just before MTV was launched?) 

Pearl Jam (2006) and Backspacer are solid records to me.  

Gigaton in 2020 was good, better than their earlier one Lightning Bolt which I'd put at the bottom of my list even below Binaural and Riot Act - which do have some songs I like

Yield is ####### great

Best live band ever.  In the convo for greatest all time American rock band.  One man's 101st awful opinion!

Vs has some great tunes.
I am fully simpatico with you right up until the last sentence. I'm sure that I've listened to Ten all the way through more times than any other album. When it came out I thought for sure they would become my favorite band. I was so stoked for Vs. that I bought an advance vinyl copy before the cd came out. And it sucked. I'm still pissed about that.

Not that PJ haven't had some really good individual songs over the years. Just Breathe came out at the same time I lost someone I was very close to, and that song was really cathartic at the time. There are others, but I will never understand the love for this band. I'd still rather listen to Mother Love Bone or Temple of the Dog.

Motley Crue Alpine Valley July 1990 was the best concert I ever attended.

I was 16, and my friends were 16, 16, and 14 (barely).  It was epic.  I can’t even imagine letting my kids go to something like that lol.  

Motley Crue, Tesla, Joe Satrini, Bonham and the illustrious Johnny Crash with their headline song “Looking up the crack of Dawn.”  

Kickstart My Heart was just awe inspiring to my young self. They filmed the Same Old Situation Video at the show.  I can find myself in a couple crowd shots.  

I got hired as a gas station attendant and started the following day.  I was so deaf my new boss thought I was stoned all day and told me not to come back lol.  

My "Pearl Jam always sucked..." was a bit of hyperbole, I must admit. I was on the phone at the hairdresser getting my bangs reworked so I can tease them.

But I stand by my claim that Vedder is a gasbag. So aren't they all, really. 

Back to the countdown: 

KISS's was my favorite band as a five year-old. Ace Frehley was the man, even before EG72 made him his immortalized. The MTV era was unkind to KISS, though Paul Stanley had the best interviews in Decline II. Their early songs are hooky. Cold Gin, Strutter (covered memorably by The Donnas -- and where are they?) are fine songs. 

I don't have much else to say unless it's about the breakdown of society or my total rethinking of copyright laws due to Gene Simmons and his outsized celebrity influence, so I'll leave it at those songs, man. Good stuff. 

I have seen a lot of these bands in concert but I'm only going to comment on the top 2. 

Metallica - They sounded absolutely amazing but the crowd was mostly a bunch of angry men. 

Motley Crue - I was still a teenager when I saw them in 87. GNR opened up for them and they were pretty awesome, even though most had no idea who they were. When Crue came on, the whole vibe changed.  I saw more boobies that night than I had in my life that night. They put on an amazing show too. This was my first rock concert and I was hooked. I knew then that I needed to be a rock star! 

As long as we're shifting a bit away from heavy metal, I've got a yacht rock countdown in mind to mellow it out a bit. Seriously.
Yacht Rock is the greatest station (Sirius XM) in the history of stations, and that's a hill I'm willing to die on.
In full disclosure, the yacht rock countdown I’m contemplating isn’t my own - don’t have the time to put one together. It’s one I found online that seemed pretty decent. Happy to disclose one by one if folks are interested - it’s all about the discussion anyway. 

In full disclosure, the yacht rock countdown I’m contemplating isn’t my own - don’t have the time to put one together. It’s one I found online that seemed pretty decent. Happy to disclose one by one if folks are interested - it’s all about the discussion anyway. 

This will make me so happy.

This will make me so happy.
That’s so yacht-al.

Will try to start it up next week.

Would love to hear some thoughts on people's favorite opening riff of the 80's glam/metal scene. 

My vote would probably be Lay it Down by Ratt (Unchained by VH would win but that album dropped just before MTV was launched?) 
That's gotta be way up there. I also really like the opening to You're In Love from them. DeMartini had (has?) all the riffs.

I like a lot of Crue's stuff...but only when it's shuffled in with other music. They're not a band that I can sit and listen to a whole album's worth (or even more than about three songs consecutively) of music in a single sitting.

But hey, these songs rock - Live Wire, Looks That Kill, *******, Red Hot, Knock 'Em Dead Kid, Home Sweet Home, Tonight (We Need A Lover), Girls Girls Girls, Dancing On Glass, All In The Name Of (even with the pedophilia lyrics), Kickstart My Heart, Same Ol' Situation, Don't Go Away Mad

I have to admit, I listened to nothing after Dr Feelgood. 
Also 10 Seconds To Love. That, Livewire, and Looks That Kill are 1c, 1a, 1b for me with them.

Great. Not only did Pearl Jam help kill 80's music...Now it's here to kill an 80's music thread. 😠

Just kidding. Discuss away.
Yea - if we're going to talk Seattle grunge in this thread can we at least make it Alice in Chains?

They opened for VH around 91-92 (was living on Long Island after college). Went to Nassau Coliseum & it was the old parking lot days where you partied til headliner came on. Til this day regret not seeing them, especially considering the crap openers I've sat through.

Love 10, Vs., really like Yield, that's pretty much it for me with PJ. But I did get to meet Mike McCready briefly at the Sea Hear Now festival a few years ago. He was at an art gallery where some of this stuff was displayed and I shook his hand and thanked him for his music. Seemed pretty cool. 

Ratt & Roll!!!  

I would prolly go with Still of the Night

Im not a huge PJ van by any means but Ten is one of the greatest albums of all time 

Vs. and Vitalogy have some great songs and some meh songs.  They have enough of the former to make a really solid album 

I like to mumble along to Yellow Ledbetter

i think I maybe listed to Yield once though.  I don’t think I could name another album of theirs.  

have never seen them live either

My thoughts after reading this whole awesome thread.

Saigon Kick was fantastic live and still get regular play from me.  Dangerous Toys, Junkyard, Bang Tango and Kix all take me back to some great nights with great friends.  My first concert was Poison, Trixter and slaughter.  Magical night full of boobs, beer and other assorted debauchery.  My second concert was Black Sabbath (Dio) and Danzig at the now defunct Hera arena in Dayton.  Very different nights but that era of music will always be special.

Metallica’s early albums, Slayer, Megadeth etc.. hard to believe this all existed during one musical time period.

My personal preference would have Queensryche and Tesla higher.  Cinderella would be in my Top 10.  Dio is one of the greatest rock voices that will ever exist.  Crue at 1 is a given.  To this day, I love almost all types of music but this era brought so much greatness that I don’t know if it will ever be topped.  Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

I like both.  Maybe I'm boring.  :shrug:

I had a spurt of liking Pearl Jam in Early HS and then I was done with them and realized I really despise grunge and most of the bands I thought were good only had a few hits and never got a fair shake. Also I realized what a clown Eddie Vedder was and his whole victim blaming routine when he didn't get his way. No accountability for himself always everyone else's fault. 

Same here and I liked STP a lot back then. One of the reasons I loved Velvet Revolver was Slash and Scott Weiland and I liked Linkin Park so when I found out Scott and Chester were friends I was like a giggly little school girl. I had one of Pearl Jams live albums and that has aged poorly. Last Kiss might be the only PJ song I still like 

Pearl Jam always sucked. We just didn’t know it then. I’d much rather hear Too Fast… than a funereal dirge of an album like Ten or Vs., which is when I stopped listening. 

Vedder might be a bit correct, but he’s always been a gasbag. 

Vedder went on about how the 80s demoralized women but Grunge made Suicide look cool and Nirvana had a song about Cobain singing about being r****. 

Speaking of Cobain I thought Nirvana sucked too. Music was so depressing for me. The thing about Grunge is no matter how bad it was or whatever they have cult like following of loyal fans. The thing I hate about Nirvana fans is they've turned the band into something Cobain tried to make sure it never became anyway. Grunge as a whole was depressing for me. Never got it and never will but you tell anyone who follows it they act like you disrespected their mother. The other thing is is grunge was simple here for a cup of coffee and left. Never had a big revival or any cult like following where there's been a ton of docs and moves made of the 80s. Hell Broadway made a musical about the 80s bands (Rock of Ages). Europe has a big revival (I promised I'd get on a list after this thread at the start of this and will probably next week when my hours are cut at work so maybe by next Wednesday) and most 80s bands are still playing and successful. 

A lot of the grunge bands aren't even together as the important members are all dead or bad break ups. In Nirvana I thought Grohl was super underrated despite I don't care for his music and Krist Novoselic even though he became a bit of a nut in the last few yrs. 

Either way there were a few bands I would say I liked but I wouldn't go out and buy their albums and would only enjoy them on a shuffle with other music. Other than that Grunge can get the heck out of here. 

Users who are viewing this thread