What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top Guys You Want: Targets/Sleepers/Flyers (in mid & late rounds) (1 Viewer)

I'm targeting, in descending order..

Daryl Richardson Price is right

Shane Vereen overvalued

T.Y Hilton overvalued

Cecil Shorts Price is right

Miles Austin Price is right

Josh Gordon overvalued

Chris Givens Price is right

Danny Woodhead ~ for free

LaMicheal James ~ for free

Bilal Powell ~ for free

Jospeh Randle ~ for free
Since the list is asking for players between rds 6 to 10, the ones I put as 'for free' are really late round fliers you can basically have whenever you want them. I rate them as overvalued or priced right based on recent ADPs.

Target

Whoever is left out of Wilson, RG3, Kaep, Stafford, Romo, Luck in the 8th-10th round. If none of those guys are available, Schaub/Vick in the final rounds as a lead for a QBBC (i never roster multiple QBs in 10-12 team leagues and play the WW for a backup)

Gronk if he's available in the 4th-6th rounds

Foster if he falls into the 2nd

Sleepers

Schaub

Andre Brown

Flyer

Manuel
So Foster in the second is your pick for 6 to 10th round value pick?
Did he not answer the question?

Nobody like a ##### bag.
Seriously. The guy gave a good in depth response and put in half a line about Foster.

I am targeting Garçon in every draft. I love the guy and I think he is in for a monster year. RGIII may be apt to throw the ball more. Moss is getting old and has already said that Garçon is the man this year.

I am targeting Garçon in every draft. I love the guy and I think he is in for a monster year. RGIII may be apt to throw the ball more. Moss is getting old and has already said that Garçon is the man this year.
I like him but he's going WR18 which is too high for me considering the risk. If I could get him at WR25 or later I would the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread