What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

tough decision that i need help with.... (1 Viewer)

MBH_14

Footballguy
I have to start 2 out of these 4 LB, and i am having a hard time deciding which 2 to go with. I was hoping that you all could help me out. The four that I have are Dashon Polk, Kirk Morrison, Zach Thomas, and James Farrior. Out of these 4, which 2 would you start? Thanks for any help!

I have to start 2 out of these 4 LB, and i am having a hard time deciding which 2 to go with. I was hoping that you all could help me out. The four that I have are Dashon Polk, Kirk Morrison, Zach Thomas, and James Farrior. Out of these 4, which 2 would you start? Thanks for any help!
Zach is riskyPolk has been really producing as of late.

Morrison doesn't have a favorable matchup vs NYJ inept O

Farrior has been OK and should have a solid game vs Chicago

With that said I would prolly go with Farrior and Thomas. I think Zach will be worth the risk. No doubt about it...You have a tough call!

Polk and Zach

Users who are viewing this thread