What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Toy forecasts Fitzgerald TD dive? (1 Viewer)

To truly realize its potential, there needs to be a threadjacking of what other toys are out there? :lmao:

Perhaps they have a throwback line with Thurman Thomas looking for his helmet.

-QG

Do they take requests?

A nice "Flacco getting sacked", or "Ray Lewis getting trucked" would be nice for this weekend.

To truly realize its potential, there needs to be a threadjacking of what other toys are out there? :)Perhaps they have a throwback line with Thurman Thomas looking for his helmet.-QG
I'm hoping for a Frerotte doll . . .
I've got a Najeh Davenport, complete with laundry basket.My "Burress & Pierce Go Clubbing" is on back order, though.

To truly realize its potential, there needs to be a threadjacking of what other toys are out there? :)Perhaps they have a throwback line with Thurman Thomas looking for his helmet.-QG
I've got a Najeh Davenport, complete with laundry basket.My "Burress & Pierce Go Clubbing" is on back order, though.
The blood-covered Ray Lewis hiding behind his lawyer is also popular.

The blood-covered Ray Lewis hiding behind his lawyer is also popular.
As is Onterrio Smith going through airport security

There's also the Travis Henry model.

Plus, if you order now, we'll send you a new Travis Henry child every month for the next year.

But, I heard they're not all they're "cracked" up to be.

There's also the Travis Henry model.Plus, if you order now, we'll send you a new Travis Henry child every month for the next year.But, I heard they're not all they're "cracked" up to be.
Dude, I was going to use him next!Guess I'll have to go with my throwback collection:Andre Rison commemorative edition with burning tennis shoes. Left-Eye doll and flaming house play set sold separately.

Of course, there's a limited edition OJ Simpson set.

OJ in the White Bronco

OJ wearing a glove

OJ in Vegas

And of course, OJ behind bars.

Matt Jones with credit card in one hand and eight ball in the other is due out this spring.

T Bell said:
QuizGuy66 said:
To truly realize its potential, there needs to be a threadjacking of what other toys are out there? :yawn:Perhaps they have a throwback line with Thurman Thomas looking for his helmet.-QG
Hrm, starting to wonder about the wisdom of this as things turned to dark humor real fast, but I did see a prototype of one of the 2 frerotte models::blackdot:Of course, there's the classic one showing him switching hands to throw an INT for a touchdown from deep in his own territory. :lmao: -QG

You can also order the TO doll which comes with a camera. The cool part is that the magnets in the camera and in TO's face always ensure they're facing each other.

Users who are viewing this thread