What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade advice (1 Viewer)

mm927

Footballguy
My Howard, Gronk, Fitzgerald for

Mike Evans or Marvin Jones + Aaron Jones or Peterson +Rudolph?

Any combo you do if this is your roster in 14 team PPR?

Fitzpatrick

Allen, Diggs, DJ Moore

White, Michel, Kerryon

Doyle

Yes, Evans, and Peterson. I do think Aaron Jones is a better player than Peterson however Peterson usage is superior right now.

Yes, Evans, and Peterson. I do think Aaron Jones is a better player than Peterson however Peterson usage is superior right now.
Agreed. Probably my ideal, but do think Aaron Jones' schedule in the next 4 weeks is pretty tasty and Trent Williams is injured.

Would you say no if it's Marvin over Mike? I feel like I'm holding all the buy low guys right now and really interested in moving off Howard–I think he's one of those guys I have to hold just because I have 2 RBs on bye in week 11, but never feel good about playing him.

Yes I would do it.  I would go Evans JOnes and Jones.  AP has been good but his age will probably catch up with him.

Agreed. Probably my ideal, but do think Aaron Jones' schedule in the next 4 weeks is pretty tasty and Trent Williams is injured.

Would you say no if it's Marvin over Mike? I feel like I'm holding all the buy low guys right now and really interested in moving off Howard–I think he's one of those guys I have to hold just because I have 2 RBs on bye in week 11, but never feel good about playing him.
I'd still do it.

I would do it for Evans and Aaron Jones.  AP is too game script dependent and all the O-lineman seem to be going down.  The fumble last night is a bit worrisome but Jones is the far superior RB in GB so I don't think they go away from him.

Users who are viewing this thread