What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Corey Davis for Nojokue .. your help gets mine (1 Viewer)

DarkKnightsGuru

Footballguy
1 point per reception, 10 points for td , 1 point for every 10 yards total ...

We start 1 qb 2 rb 3 wr and 1 te and 1 flex 

The trade would be Corey Davis for Nojokue

Your help gets NY help on your topics 

Wentz, Carson PHI QB (Q)355.99$8.00 

Drake, Kenyan MIA RB168.611$10.00 

Hill, Jeremy NEP RB17.211$4.00 

McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB266.64$31.00 

Crabtree, Michael BAL WR203.810$5.00 

Davis, Corey TEN WR69.58$6.00 

Gallup, Michael DAL WR (R)‐8$0.00 

Hill, Tyreek KCC WR292.212$23.00 

Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR (O)231.99$7.00 

Ridley, Calvin ATL WR (R)‐8$2.00 

Thomas, Michael NOS WR313.56$30.00 

Clay, Charles BUF TE (Q)144.811$1.00 

Howard, O.J. TBB TE135.25$0.00 

If you're on board with the Corey Davis hype, I would go with Davis. But with your scoring being so touchdown heavy, I would personally lean Njoku. He had 4 TDs last year (to Davis' 0), and seems like he could be a red zone favorite of both Taylor and Mayfield. Your depth also looks pretty solid at WR, so I think Njoku would instantly become your starting TE, whereas Davis MIGHT be your FLEX starter. I personally would prefer Crabtree as my FLEX starter and hope he gets the same redzone love he got in Oakland.

My thread is here: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/769119-keeper-help-1-keeper-only/

If you're on board with the Corey Davis hype, I would go with Davis. But with your scoring being so touchdown heavy, I would personally lean Njoku. He had 4 TDs last year (to Davis' 0), and seems like he could be a red zone favorite of both Taylor and Mayfield. Your depth also looks pretty solid at WR, so I think Njoku would instantly become your starting TE, whereas Davis MIGHT be your FLEX starter. I personally would prefer Crabtree as my FLEX starter and hope he gets the same redzone love he got in Oakland.

My thread is here: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/769119-keeper-help-1-keeper-only/
true.. Alshon Jeffrey may start year on pup though which would make me thin at wr 

I honestly don't know if you have the WR depth to trade Davis away. The way I see it, Thomas is your WR1, Hill, your WR2 & Davis your WR3. Sure Crabtree could leap Davis & Ridley could make that rookie splash, but I wouldn't necessarily count on them as anything more than upside (which they very well could be). And while i like Njoku, I think he's going to put up similar stats to like 10 other TE's this year; e.x. week-to-week, not all that much more than Clay/ Howard/ flavor of the week TE. I'm not completely buying into the hype, but I do think Davis has the "potential" to bust out. 

I think I stick with Davis and ride the wave. 

Take a look at mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/769126-keeper-draft-position-help-whir/

I honestly don't know if you have the WR depth to trade Davis away. The way I see it, Thomas is your WR1, Hill, your WR2 & Davis your WR3. Sure Crabtree could leap Davis & Ridley could make that rookie splash, but I wouldn't necessarily count on them as anything more than upside (which they very well could be). And while i like Njoku, I think he's going to put up similar stats to like 10 other TE's this year; e.x. week-to-week, not all that much more than Clay/ Howard/ flavor of the week TE. I'm not completely buying into the hype, but I do think Davis has the "potential" to bust out. 

I think I stick with Davis and ride the wave. 

Take a look at mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/769126-keeper-draft-position-help-whir/
CrabTree and Ashon Jeffrey are way more reliable than Corey Davis disagree. I would start Crabtree or Jeffrey ahead of Davis right now ..made that deal easy ..Clay sucks he's always stuck at 4-5 tds bad horrible qb and 500 yards 

Users who are viewing this thread