What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Wilson? Other Owner Wants Murray or Ware (1 Viewer)

Helmet Head

Footballguy
12 Team 1 Point PPR Redraft League - We can only have a maximum of 2 QBs

Current Team (2-5)

QB  Manning, Alex Smith

RB  Murray, Ware, CJ Anderson, Michael, Crowell, Booker, Henry

WR  AJ Green, Pryor, Hogan

TE   Ertz, Hunter

D     Denver

K     Bailey

The other owner is looking for a RB. I'm looking for a QB and WR

He has Russell Wilson (and Rodgers, but won't trade him) and is open to trading him.  

He is also open to trading Edelman, Jimmy Graham, Meredith, Delaney Walker, Crowder, Enunwa, and RB Chris Thompson

Do you see any trade options that would help me at QB and WR (and TE for that matter) and limit me losing a good RB?  I know I need to give up to get, but trying my best to limit me losing quality second half players.

Or,I could go to the waiver wire for QB.  Available are Cutler, Tyrod Taylor, and Fitzpatrick.

You thoughts and suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks for the help!!

HH

Id start shopping CJ/Anderson, Crowell, and Michael, see what WR people are willing to give up.  Post them in thread.

I certainly wouldn't trade Murray or Ware for Wilson, he sucks this year.  But, you should package your RB depth for a WR or better QB.  Start with Michael and Crowell and see what you can get, and if that doesn't net enough, start shopping your better RBs.

Users who are viewing this thread