What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Help in Keeper League (1 Viewer)

Hunt for Gurley

Footballguy
I am in a 12 team ppr keeper league where we keep 4.  

Roster size is 16 with 2 qb, 4 rb, 4 wr, 2 te, 2 k, and 2 def with a flex rb/wr/te.  We start half our roster.

I pick 11th in a snake draft and am trying to trade away Rb Lev Bell. I have the following trade options:

Option1 trade bell, 2nd (14th overall), 10th (110) and 11th (131). Return is 1st (3), 2nd (22), and 5th (51).  Basically get a high first, swap 2nd and throw in a high fifth.

Option 2 trade bell, 10th (110) and 11th (131). Return is 1st (9) and 4th (40).  Basically low first and a high 4th.

My dilemma... is the quality of player from 3rd overall to 9th worth swapping my high 2nd for his low 2nd?

My keepers are mahomes, OBJ, julio, and CMac.

I will need to snag a rb or two in the first.  The difference could be mack or d. William's vs carson, miller, or Coleman.

Thanks for any help.

Personally I would keep Bell and drop a WR.  But if you do decide to pull the trigger I'd go for option 1. With 4 keepers per team the pickings get slim after the first few picks so a high round 1 pick gives you a shot at someone decent...but still as I said, I wouldn't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread