What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade James White away in PPR? (1 Viewer)

mm927

Footballguy
Thinking about offering my James White for Joe Mixon and Aaron Rodgers. 14 team PPR, 1 keeper; sitting in 9th and trying to make a push for playoffs. My current team:

Fitzpatrick

Diggs, Allen, MVS, Coutee

White, DJ, Dion, Kerryon

Doyle

Stabilizes me somewhat for the long haul (in case Fitz gets benched...) And gets rid of a bye week for White. Thoughts or is it just a lateral move?

LOL, no way does the other team do that trade. They won't even do White for either one of those players, let alone both of them.

LOL, no way does the other team do that trade. They won't even do White for either one of those players, let alone both of them.
My bad forgot context! He's been offering me Rodgers all day bc he has Brees and only has 2 RBs and Peyton Barber. 

If you can get Rodgers for White do it but why would he throw in Mixon if he is hurting at RB? If he does more power to you but I don't see it happening.

Yeah, no way that gets accepted. Mixon is better than White. I think White for just Rodgers would be a bad deal, Fitzpatrick is fine. If you can get Rodgers for Kerryon, or Lewis maybe.

Thanks all. I believe that Kerryon is an option, so might try that. It's still hard to give up a RB for a QB but I could pick up McGuire to get a 4th RB for depth/upside or just one of the handcuffs.

Users who are viewing this thread