What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade: Julio/Mccaffrey for Zeke (1 Viewer)

dialsquare1886

Footballguy
10 team standard scoring re-draft league.
Was Offered Mccaffrey & Julio for Zeke.
My RB's/WR's: M Gordon, E Elliott, L Miller, D Martin, D Cook, A Cooper, E Sanders, B Marshall, D Parker, C Kupp
His RB's/WR's: M Gillislee, D Freeman, J Jones, D Hopkins, K Allen, F Gore, K Benjamin, W Snead, C McCaffrey, T Coleman .

Deal/No Deal?

Hmmm.....that's a pretty nice trade for both teams really. You've got a good 1-2 RB punch with Gordon and Cook and you bolster your receiving group big time and you get basically another RB2 (is it a PPR league) with McCaffrey. I think it hurts their WR group a bit because Hopkins will be inconsistent with Watson under center but he's got good WR depth anyhow.

Hmmm.....that's a pretty nice trade for both teams really. You've got a good 1-2 RB punch with Gordon and Cook and you bolster your receiving group big time and you get basically another RB2 (is it a PPR league) with McCaffrey. I think it hurts their WR group a bit because Hopkins will be inconsistent with Watson under center but he's got good WR depth anyhow.
Nope, it's a standard league.

How many RBs and WRs do you need to start?

If you have to start 3 WRs, then I would definitely take the deal. 

If it's 2RB/2WR and a flex, I would lean towards staying put.  McCaffrey isn't as valuable in a standard league, and Zeke is the most valuable player in that kind of format.

Basically if you can start 3 RBs, stay put.  Otherwise I would pull the trigger.

Nope, it's a standard league.

How many RBs and WRs do you need to start?

If you have to start 3 WRs, then I would definitely take the deal. 

If it's 2RB/2WR and a flex, I would lean towards staying put.  McCaffrey isn't as valuable in a standard league, and Zeke is the most valuable player in that kind of format.

Basically if you can start 3 RBs, stay put.  Otherwise I would pull the trigger.
Exactly so it's 2RB + 2WR and a flex. Given my lack of quality receivers the flex is usually a RB. My only concern is a potential late in the season Zeke suspension. Pulling the trigger on the deal would mean it would be between Cook, Miller, McCaffrey in my lineup for the RB2/Flex positions with the suspension to Martin and with the QB play at Denver meaning Sanders isn't really a factor 

Users who are viewing this thread