What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Offer - Ertz / Gallup for Thielen Need outside opinion (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
12 team Superflex PPR League.

Start QB / RB / WR / WR / TE / Flex / Flex / Superflex / K / Def

My roster:                                                                                                                      His roster:

QB - Watson, Brady, Dalton                                                                                         QB - Stafford, Mariota, Bridgewater, Tannehill, Falk

RB - A Jones, K Johnson, White, Drake, Peterson                                                   RB - McCaffrey, Barkley, R Jones II, Barber

WR - Golladay, Hilton, Gallup, M Jones, Valdes-Scantling, C Davis                      WR - Cooper, Chark, Thielen, Jeffery, Sanu, D Jackson

TE - Ertz, Andrews                                                                                                        TE - Oshaughnessy

K - Zuerlein                                                                                                                    K - Elliott

Def - Jags                                                                                                                       DEF - Bills

I was offered Adam Thielen for Ertz and Gallup.  

He is desperate for a tight end.  Thielen is a personal favorite of mine so I know I probably overvalue him.  Would you make this trade?  Is there a different offer you might make back for one of my tight ends?

Thanks for the opinions.  As always will answer yours.

I don't Gallup will be much less (if at all) to Thielen ROS.  I do not make this trade to get Thielen.  I much prefer Ertz & Gallup.  I would counter with Andrews for Thielen straight or if we wants more give him his choice of Jones, MVS or Davis in addition to Andrews. 

I don't Gallup will be much less (if at all) to Thielen ROS.  I do not make this trade to get Thielen.  I much prefer Ertz & Gallup.  I would counter with Andrews for Thielen straight or if we wants more give him his choice of Jones, MVS or Davis in addition to Andrews. 
Thanks Gally, I can always count on you to talk me out of bad decisions that my head knows are probably bad but I want to make anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread