What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Travdogg's positional rankings from week 7 onward (1 Viewer)

travdogg

Footballguy
QB:

1. Josh Allen (1)
  2. Lamar Jackson (2)
  3. Jalen Hurts (3)
  4. Kyler Murray (4), losing Hollywood hurts, but ultimately getting Hopkins and Anderson is a net win. Starting to run more which is always a path to his upside. Still a great buy low.
  5. Patrick Mahomes (5)
  6. Joe Burrow (7), back-to-back top-5 weeks, I don't buy his rushing output being a thing going forward, but he's got an array of weapons, and team seems to be realizing they should be a pass first team.
  7. Justin Herbert (6), hasn't looked right since rib injury. Under 15 points in 3 of his last 4 games. Hopefully Keenan Allen's return solves some problems.
  8. Tom Brady (8)
  9. Geno Smith (9)
  10. Derek Carr (10)
  11. Kirk Cousins (11)
  12. Jared Goff (12)
  13. Tua Tagovailoa (14)
  14. Dak Prescott (13)
  15. Matthew Stafford (NR), Allen Robinson showed some flicker of life, and Kupp/Higbee should be healthier after the bye, as well as the return of Van Jefferson. Betting on McVay a bit to sneak Stafford to #15.
Dropped off: Russell Wilson (15), injuries, bad coaching, bad performance, you name it, it's about time I move Wilson off

RB:

1. Christian McCaffrey (1), could argue Barkley #1, but I think CMC has looked even more impressive and is a catch machine. I think his value can only go up if traded (unless its Denver, which feels highly unlikely) which is scary to consider.
  2. Saquon Barkley (3)
  3. Jonathan Taylor (2)
  4. Austin Ekeler (4)
  5. Derrick Henry (5)
  6. Nick Chubb (9)
  7. Leonard Fournette (13), back-to-back top-5 weeks, as Bucs have gone more pass heavy. OL issues have actually benefited him as he's become heavily used checkdown.
  8. Breece Hall (14), has become the centerpiece of the offense that he always had the upside to be. 4 straight top-15 weeks.
  9. Alvin Kamara (12)
  10. Dalvin Cook (7)
  11. Josh Jacobs (6), upon reflection, I think I was being slightly overzealous moving him up to 6th. He's been great, but Raiders are 1-4, and I think look to get the passing game (especially Waller) going coming out of the bye.
  12. Joe Mixon (8)
  13. D'Andre Swift (10)
  14. Kenneth Walker (11)
  15. Dameon Pierce (15)
  16. Rhamondre Stevenson (17)
  17. David Montgomery (19)
  18. Aaron Jones (16)
  19. Darrell Henderson (NR), saw 71% of the work, and had a RB15 finish in his first game post-Akers.
  20. Miles Sanders (20)
  21. Devin Singletary (21)
  22. James Conner (23)
  23. Najee Harris (18), TD saved him from another lackluster day. He just looks like he's running in quicksand. Still seeing enough volume to not move lower yet but feels more likely to move down than up.
  24. Travis Etienne (NR), back-to-back RB2 weeks, and excellent efficiency, seems likely to take even more work if this keeps up.
  25. Raheem Mostert (27)
  26. Clyde Edwards-Helaire (25)
  27. JK Dobbins (24)
  28. Jeff Wilson (28)
  29. Kareem Hunt (30)
  30. Tony Pollard (29)
Dropped off: Melvin Gordon (22), so the guy who was good enough to take close to half of Javonte Williams workload, isn't good enough to hold off Latavius Murray? Nate Hackett looks like the worst HC in the NFL. James Robinson (26), diminishing returns, and has been outscored by Etienne 3 weeks in a row.

Last edited:
WR:

1. Cooper Kupp (2)
  2. Stefon Diggs (3)
  3. Justin Jefferson (1)
  4. Tyreek Hill (7)
  5. CeeDee Lamb (5)
  6. Ja'Marr Chase (6)
  7. Amon-Ra St. Brown (8)
  8. Davante Adams (6)
  9. DK Metcalf (10)
  10. Amari Cooper (19), probably my biggest preseason miss. Cooper is having a career year, in an offense that draws 8-man fronts consistently. 10+ targets in 4 of last 5 games. Also benefits from eventual Watson return.
  11. AJ Brown (9)
  12. DeAndre Hopkins (18), Hollywood Brown being out is a potentially huge bonus for Hopkins, potential rust from a 30-year-old WR is the only thing keeping him out of the top-10. Brown was 2nd in targets, and I think Hopkins could step right into that role (he had 160 targets in 2020, so I think last year's lack of targets was fluky) and he's better than Brown at making tough catches.
  13. Tee Higgins (11)
  14. Courtland Sutton (13)
  15. Chris Godwin (24), as close to a flag plant as I have this week. I think he's TB's #1 WR. Brady hasn't had time for Evans deep balls, and Godwin is the beneficiary (along with Fournette) of Brady needing to get rid of it quick.
  16. Mike Williams (16)
  17. Mike Evans (12)
  18. Keenan Allen (22)
  19. Tyler Lockett (21)
  20. Jaylen Waddle (14)
  21. Michael Pittman (28)
  22. Christian Kirk (20)
  23. Deebo Samuel (17)
  24. DeVonta Smith (25)
  25. Chris Olave (26)
  26. Drake London (29)
  27. Rashod Bateman (34)
  28. Brandin Cooks (32)
  29. Michael Thomas (35)
  30. Gabriel Davis (33)
  31. JuJu Smith-Schuster (NR), begrudgingly putting him back on the list, solely because of the offense he's on, and clear #2 pass catcher role. Might be TD dependent.
  32. Adam Thielen (37)
  33. Allen Lazard (NR), high floor WR who is the only guy Rodgers really trusts now that Cobb is hurt.
  34. Romeo Doubs (38)
  35. Jerry Jeudy (36)
  36. Terry McLaurin (23), entire offense takes a hit with Wentz out, sad as that sounds. McLaurin has been WR32 on the season with Wentz.
  37. Curtis Samuel (27), not being used as a rushing option anymore, his floor has taken a huge hit.
  38. Diontae Johnson (31)
  39. Rondale Moore (NR), back-to-back useful weeks, and seems likely to be #2 WR going forward with Hollywood hurt.
  40. DJ Moore (30), possibly being stubborn leaving him the top-40, but he could see more work with Anderson gone, and should see some garbage time most weeks.
Dropped off: Hollywood Brown (15), really sucks to see, as he was having a career year. Sounds like he should be back for the fantasy playoffs, but that's a long time to wait. 5-1 or 6-0 teams could probably wait it out, but I don't think he's a must hold otherwise. Hunter Renfrow (39), just missed, and I do think he'll be more involved post-bye but found 40 guys I preferred. Garrett Wilson (40), lots of mouths to feed in a run 1st offense. Been unusable since Zach Wilson came back.

TE:

1. Mark Andrews (2)
  2. Travis Kelce (1)
  3. Darren Waller (3), its possible I'm being stubborn here, but other than week 5, when Waller played like 1 series, he has had a ball just miss him in the endzone in every game. With almost nothing changing he could have 5 TDs right now. He and Carr have a good rapport, that I think gets straightened out. I haven't seen anything to suggest his hamstring issue is anything serious. Waller is the only guy with anything close to the Andrews/Kelce upside in my opinion, even if its been a very frustrating start so far.
  4. Dallas Goedert (6)
  5. Zach Ertz (7)
  6. TJ Hockenson (5)
  7. Tyler Higbee (8)
  8. George Kittle (4), finally had a nice game, and now I drop him you ask? This is more about me coming to grips with lowered expectations for the offense as a whole and that Aiyuk is taking a bigger role than I thought he might.
  9. David Njoku (12), TE5 on the season, he benefits from PA passes as much as anyone in the NFL. Could argue higher, but worried about TDs being elusive as Browns are one of the run heaviest teams in the league inside the 10.
  10. Gerald Everett (9)
  11. Pat Freiermuth (13)
  12. Kyle Pitts (10)
  13. Dalton Schultz (11)
  14. Greg Dulcich (NR), possibly jumping the gun here, but he's a prospect I liked a lot, and his first game back he was instantly a full-time starter.
  15. Hayden Hurst (14)
Dropped off: Hunter Henry (15), got a TD in a coverage breakdown, but with Jonnu back, I think he's going to be completely unreliable.

Nice stuff to mull over. I was originally going to say that Breece Hall is too low, but given who is ahead of him, he really isn't. Those guys are all scoring in droves the past few weeks besides Chubb last week.

I think you had Jacobs right. He just had a bye week is all. He's RB4 in PPG this year. That's nothing to sneeze at.

Great rankings. Hopkins is such a wildcard and is very tough to rank. Almost everyone missed on Cooper, and I like where he’s ranked because he should get even better when Watson returns.

I am not disagreeing necessarily with J Taylor, but I could see him slip considerably in the rankings over the next month. He’s a little banged up, the offense seems worse, and the defense is putting them in more negative game scripts.

Just curious why no mention of Jakobi Meyers. He ranks 13th in PPG (1 PPR). His full season projection based on his production so far would be 102-1364-4. He missed a couple of games and thus has been under the radar. Since he became a regular, he's consistently gotten 8 targets a game no matter who the QB has been. Sketchy QB situation? Too many other receiving options?

Dropped off: Melvin Gordon (22), so the guy who was good enough to take close to half of Javonte Williams workload, isn't good enough to hold off Latavius Murray? Nate Hackett looks like the worst HC in the NFL.
I think the Broncos are done with Gordon. He played half the snaps of Boone whot got one rush yard and can’t block. I heard he missed a chip block on Mack which lead to s Wilson sack. I think he’ll be released or traded soon.

Nice stuff to mull over. I was originally going to say that Breece Hall is too low, but given who is ahead of him, he really isn't. Those guys are all scoring in droves the past few weeks besides Chubb last week.

I think you had Jacobs right. He just had a bye week is all. He's RB4 in PPG this year. That's nothing to sneeze at.
Hmm, I was kinda expecting to be told I had Hall too high. On a larger note, I was one of the people who thought this was the best RB class since 2018, and through 6 weeks anyway, it looks like we've gotten 3 really freaking good RB's in Walker, Hall, and Pierce, and I'm not that far from ranking Brian Robinson either, as another RB who "centerpiece of the offense" is a possible outcome.

Its possible I'm overcorrecting on Jacobs, I just see the Raiders wanting to change their offense up some, being 1-4, and it mostly being because they've been settling for way too many FGs.

Great rankings. Hopkins is such a wildcard and is very tough to rank. Almost everyone missed on Cooper, and I like where he’s ranked because he should get even better when Watson returns.

I am not disagreeing necessarily with J Taylor, but I could see him slip considerably in the rankings over the next month. He’s a little banged up, the offense seems worse, and the defense is putting them in more negative game scripts.
I think Hopkins floor is WR20 or so, but his ceiling might be top-5. He had 115-1407-6 with Murray in 2020, and that was kind of a fluky low TD total for him.

Everyone was too low on Cooper, but I was really low, like I viewed him as barely a top-40 WR coming onto the season. Cleveland has been interesting, I was much lower on the offense then they've been, and also thought the defense would be much better than its been. That said 2-4 is about where I expected them to be through 6 weeks.

I think Taylor is going to need a lot to happen to move out of my top-3. I think these big passing yard days from Matt Ryan are fluky and unsustainable, and when Taylor comes back, I'm expecting 20+ touches weekly. Also, a little encouraged to see Deon Jackson (a far inferior talent) putting up a top-5 week in Taylor's absence.

I was one of the people who thought this was the best RB class since 2018, and through 6 weeks anyway, it looks like we've gotten 3 really freaking good RB's in Walker, Hall, and Pierce, and I'm not that far from ranking Brian Robinson either, as another RB who "centerpiece of the offense" is a possible outcome.

I thought it'd be an awesome RB class, also. That's why I was skeptical of all of the love for the 2023 RB class. Now, that love may still be warranted, but this class certainly wasn't chopped liver. At all.

Just curious why no mention of Jakobi Meyers. He ranks 13th in PPG (1 PPR). His full season projection based on his production so far would be 102-1364-4. He missed a couple of games and thus has been under the radar. Since he became a regular, he's consistently gotten 8 targets a game no matter who the QB has been. Sketchy QB situation? Too many other receiving options?
Meyers was a tough omission. He was probably 41 or 42 (him and Aiyuk were last 2 to miss the cut) My knock on him, is pretty much what you guessed, QB situation, TD history, and general state of the offense as it pertains to other pass catchers. I'm not close to ranking the guy, but I am intrigued by Tyquan Thornton. I preferred to rank struggling WRs who have better track records like McLaurin, Diontae, and DJ. I wouldn't argue too hard if someone preferred Meyers to those 3 guys though.

Dropped off: Melvin Gordon (22), so the guy who was good enough to take close to half of Javonte Williams workload, isn't good enough to hold off Latavius Murray? Nate Hackett looks like the worst HC in the NFL.
I think the Broncos are done with Gordon. He played half the snaps of Boone whot got one rush yard and can’t block. I heard he missed a chip block on Mack which lead to s Wilson sack. I think he’ll be released or traded soon.
I kinda think they might be too. Seems like a stupid decision if they are though.

I was one of the people who thought this was the best RB class since 2018, and through 6 weeks anyway, it looks like we've gotten 3 really freaking good RB's in Walker, Hall, and Pierce, and I'm not that far from ranking Brian Robinson either, as another RB who "centerpiece of the offense" is a possible outcome.

I thought it'd be an awesome RB class, also. That's why I was skeptical of all of the love for the 2023 RB class. Now, that love may still be warranted, but this class certainly wasn't chopped liver. At all.
I love the 2023 class even more, but yeah this was a great class too. I actually was pretty low on the 2020 class that everyone loved. I was far lower on CEH, Akers, and Dillon based on where they were drafted. Of course, I also liked Antonio Gibson a lot, and while I liked Taylor, it wasn't anywhere near enough.

TE:

1. Mark Andrews (2)
  2. Travis Kelce (1)
  3. Darren Waller (3), its possible I'm being stubborn here, but other than week 5, when Waller played like 1 series, he has had a ball just miss him in the endzone in every game. With almost nothing changing he could have 5 TDs right now. He and Carr have a good rapport, that I think gets straightened out. I haven't seen anything to suggest his hamstring issue is anything serious. Waller is the only guy with anything close to the Andrews/Kelce upside in my opinion, even if its been a very frustrating start so far.
  4. Dallas Goedert (6)
  5. Zach Ertz (7)
  6. TJ Hockenson (5)
  7. Tyler Higbee (8)
  8. George Kittle (4), finally had a nice game, and now I drop him you ask? This is more about me coming to grips with lowered expectations for the offense as a whole and that Aiyuk is taking a bigger role than I thought he might.
  9. David Njoku (12), TE5 on the season, he benefits from PA passes as much as anyone in the NFL. Could argue higher, but worried about TDs being elusive as Browns are one of the run heaviest teams in the league inside the 10.
  10. Gerald Everett (9)
  11. Pat Freiermuth (13)
  12. Kyle Pitts (10)
  13. Dalton Schultz (11)
  14. Greg Dulcich (NR), possibly jumping the gun here, but he's a prospect I liked a lot, and his first game back he was instantly a full-time starter.
  15. Hayden Hurst (14)
Dropped off: Hunter Henry (15), got a TD in a coverage breakdown, but with Jonnu back, I think he's going to be completely unreliable.
I'm hoping for here comes Dawson Knox after the bye. Cracking the top 12 in two weeks. Playing like a TE #1 the rest of the season.

TE:

1. Mark Andrews (2)
  2. Travis Kelce (1)
  4. Dallas Goedert (6)
  5. Zach Ertz (7)
  6. TJ Hockenson (5)
  7. Tyler Higbee (8)
  10. Gerald Everett (9)
  11. Pat Freiermuth (13)
  12. Kyle Pitts (10)
  13. Dalton Schultz (11)
  15. Hayden Hurst (14)
I'm hoping for here comes Dawson Knox after the bye. Cracking the top 12 in two weeks. Playing like a TE #1 the rest of the season.
Knox will have his weeks, but I'm not sure anybody but Diggs is going to be consistent in that passing game, there are so many guys involved and Diggs is the only one seeing targets, so everyone else is basically TD or bust. On a related note, I'd have been trying my hardest to sell Gabriel Davis these last 2 weeks.

TE:

1. Mark Andrews (2)
  2. Travis Kelce (1)
  4. Dallas Goedert (6)
  5. Zach Ertz (7)
  6. TJ Hockenson (5)
  7. Tyler Higbee (8)
  10. Gerald Everett (9)
  11. Pat Freiermuth (13)
  12. Kyle Pitts (10)
  13. Dalton Schultz (11)
  15. Hayden Hurst (14)
Knox will have his weeks, but I'm not sure anybody but Diggs is going to be consistent in that passing game, there are so many guys involved and Diggs is the only one seeing targets, so everyone else is basically TD or bust. On a related note, I'd have been trying my hardest to sell Gabriel Davis these last 2 weeks.
I would buy Gabe and Knox. Knox was awesome last year for me in two leagues. I feel him coming on and relevant.

Would have Zeke above some of those other RB.
Also think Wan'dale should make it on this list.
Zeke was right on the cusp. He and Pollard are pretty much 50-50 in my opinion, so the tiebreaker for me has been which one would I rather have if the other got injured. The answer for me is Pollard.

I'm keeping an eye on the Giants passing game, as its very rare that a team has zero relevant pass catchers. I'm probably closer to adding Daniel Bellinger to the list than Wan'Dale though. In Robinson's defense the #1 job is there for the taking, but I don't think its a good idea to get that far ahead. He was the #4 WR last week, and while I expect he could, and should blossom into a full-time starter, he's got quite a way to go.

Everyone was too low on Cooper, but I was really low, like I viewed him as barely a top-40 WR coming onto the season. Cleveland has been interesting, I was much lower on the offense then they've been, and also thought the defense would be much better than its been. That said 2-4 is about where I expected them to be through 6 weeks.

I certainly didn't draft Amari, but one of my league mates spite dropped him after his poor week 1 (for Devin Duvernay!) and since I still had him much more highly rated than my #5 WR (Isaiah McKenzie), I picked him up.
He's been my #1 WR ever since, since I drafted DJ Moore, ARob, MT, and Bateman. Yes, it's been rough.

Zeke was right on the cusp. He and Pollard are pretty much 50-50 in my opinion, so the tiebreaker for me has been which one would I rather have if the other got injured. The answer for me is Pollard.

I'm keeping an eye on the Giants passing game, as its very rare that a team has zero relevant pass catchers. I'm probably closer to adding Daniel Bellinger to the list than Wan'Dale though. In Robinson's defense the #1 job is there for the taking, but I don't think its a good idea to get that far ahead. He was the #4 WR last week, and while I expect he could, and should blossom into a full-time starter, he's got quite a way to go.
The competition to make the list as a TE is significantly lower than WRs as well. The TE numbers this year outside of Kelce and Andrews are just awful.

I don't ever ever EVER want to be the guy that roots for injury....but I kinda want to see what Pollard could do in a bellcow role if Zeke were to just very lightly stub a toe or something in the pre-game and sit one day. I like your thinking though, if one were to go down, the one I think you want is Pollard...

Goff is the hardest guy for me to rank right now. The guy you don't want to rank as a QB1 but it's hard not to if the weapons get/stay healthy and a defense that bad. Still, one has to base a ranking for him COMPLETELY on everything around him.

The competition to make the list as a TE is significantly lower than WRs as well. The TE numbers this year outside of Kelce and Andrews are just awful.
You can say that again. I've been keeping Waller at #3 practically on the chance that he can be a reliable topflight option. Bellinger does interest me a bit though. My process putting rankings together tends to start with about 25 (at QB/TE) and 50 (RB/WR) and then weed guys out from there. Bellinger was one of the last TE cuts., just like Meyers and Aiyuk were among the last WR cuts, and Zeke was the last RB cut.

I don't ever ever EVER want to be the guy that roots for injury....but I kinda want to see what Pollard could do in a bellcow role if Zeke were to just very lightly stub a toe or something in the pre-game and sit one day. I like your thinking though, if one were to go down, the one I think you want is Pollard...
Yeah, same boat, never want to root for injury, but wonder if the team would be better off if one happened is the way I look at it. I think we could argue, that if Pollard went down, Zeke would probably be a top-15 RB, but if Pollard got the job to himself, I think Rhamondre Stevenson is a similar example to what we could get.

Goff is the hardest guy for me to rank right now. The guy you don't want to rank as a QB1 but it's hard not to if the weapons get/stay healthy and a defense that bad. Still, one has to base a ranking for him COMPLETELY on everything around him.
10-14 could probably be in any order for me. They all are mostly pocket passers (Dak is the possible exception though he's been trending that way) with 1 elite WR, and at least 1 other solid pass catcher. I put Tua and Dak at the bottom of that group, mostly for health reasons. Goff probably has the lowest ceiling of that group, but like you said, he's got that amazingly bad defense putting him in catchup mode most weeks.

WR:

1. Cooper Kupp (2)
  2. Stefon Diggs (3)
  3. Justin Jefferson (1)
  4. Tyreek Hill (7)
  5. CeeDee Lamb (5)
  6. Ja'Marr Chase (6)
  7. Amon-Ra St. Brown (8)
  8. Davante Adams (6)
  9. DK Metcalf (10)
  10. Amari Cooper (19), probably my biggest preseason miss. Cooper is having a career year, in an offense that draws 8-man fronts consistently. 10+ targets in 4 of last 5 games. Also benefits from eventual Watson return.
  11. AJ Brown (9)
  12. DeAndre Hopkins (18), Hollywood Brown being out is a potentially huge bonus for Hopkins, potential rust from a 30-year-old WR is the only thing keeping him out of the top-10. Brown was 2nd in targets, and I think Hopkins could step right into that role (he had 160 targets in 2020, so I think last year's lack of targets was fluky) and he's better than Brown at making tough catches.
  13. Tee Higgins (11)
  15. Chris Godwin (24), as close to a flag plant as I have this week. I think he's TB's #1 WR. Brady hasn't had time for Evans deep balls, and Godwin is the beneficiary (along with Fournette) of Brady needing to get rid of it quick.
  16. Mike Williams (16)
  17. Mike Evans (12)
  18. Keenan Allen (22)
  19. Tyler Lockett (21)
  20. Jaylen Waddle (14)
  21. Michael Pittman (28)
  22. Christian Kirk (20)
  23. Deebo Samuel (17)
  24. DeVonta Smith (25)
  25. Chris Olave (26)
  26. Drake London (29)
  27. Rashod Bateman (34)
  28. Brandin Cooks (32)
  29. Michael Thomas (35)
  30. Gabriel Davis (33)
  31. JuJu Smith-Schuster (NR), begrudgingly putting him back on the list, solely because of the offense he's on, and clear #2 pass catcher role. Might be TD dependent.
  32. Adam Thielen (37)
  33. Allen Lazard (NR), high floor WR who is the only guy Rodgers really trusts now that Cobb is hurt.
  34. Romeo Doubs (38)
  35. Jerry Jeudy (36)
  36. Terry McLaurin (23), entire offense takes a hit with Wentz out, sad as that sounds. McLaurin has been WR32 on the season with Wentz.
  37. Curtis Samuel (27), not being used as a rushing option anymore, his floor has taken a huge hit.
  38. Diontae Johnson (31)
  39. Rondale Moore (NR), back-to-back useful weeks, and seems likely to be #2 WR going forward with Hollywood hurt.
  40. DJ Moore (30), possibly being stubborn leaving him the top-40, but he could see more work with Anderson gone, and should see some garbage time most weeks.
Dropped off: Hollywood Brown (15), really sucks to see, as he was having a career year. Sounds like he should be back for the fantasy playoffs, but that's a long time to wait. 5-1 or 6-0 teams could probably wait it out, but I don't think he's a must hold otherwise. Hunter Renfrow (39), just missed, and I do think he'll be more involved post-bye but found 40 guys I preferred. Garrett Wilson (40), lots of mouths to feed in a run 1st offense. Been unusable since Zach Wilson came back.
I see Bateman rising after coming back from injury at #27. That would make him a solid WR #3 play. Are we expecting him back this week full count? Dropping C Samuel for Bateman is my thought process. Just a lil upgrade.

Edit: I have C Samuel and feeling a recession downward. He may still have his moments, but lil Deebo doesn't seem like it's in the cards. I noticed Doubs also on the waiver wire with Bateman. Hmm

Last edited:
WR:

1. Cooper Kupp (2)
  2. Stefon Diggs (3)
  3. Justin Jefferson (1)
  4. Tyreek Hill (7)
  5. CeeDee Lamb (5)
  6. Ja'Marr Chase (6)
  7. Amon-Ra St. Brown (8)
  8. Davante Adams (6)
  9. DK Metcalf (10)
  11. AJ Brown (9)
  13. Tee Higgins (11)
  16. Mike Williams (16)
  17. Mike Evans (12)
  18. Keenan Allen (22)
  19. Tyler Lockett (21)
  20. Jaylen Waddle (14)
  21. Michael Pittman (28)
  22. Christian Kirk (20)
  23. Deebo Samuel (17)
  24. DeVonta Smith (25)
  25. Chris Olave (26)
  26. Drake London (29)
  27. Rashod Bateman (34)
  28. Brandin Cooks (32)
  29. Michael Thomas (35)
  30. Gabriel Davis (33)
  32. Adam Thielen (37)
  34. Romeo Doubs (38)
  35. Jerry Jeudy (36)
  38. Diontae Johnson (31)
I see Bateman rising after coming back from injury at #27. That would make him a solid WR #3 play. Are we expecting him back this week full count? Dropping C Samuel for Bateman is my thought process. Just a lil upgrade.

Edit: I have C Samuel and feeling a recession downward. He may still have his moments, but lil Deebo doesn't seem like it's in the cards. I noticed Doubs also on the waiver wire with Bateman. Hmm
I think Bateman should see close to a full workload this week. One interesting note is Lamar's passing numbers have taken a huge downturn without Bateman. The big plays haven't been there in Bateman's absence. I think that was part of why they brought in D-Jax, but in 2022 he's no threat to Bateman, but more of an insurance policy.

Users who are viewing this thread