What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Twitter permanently bans Trump (3 Viewers)

He isn't tweeting anything untruthful, just asking questions buddy.
The Democrats used to ask this question about Morning Joe all the time. Michael Moore, Markos Moulitsas and lots of Democrats used to ask why this isn’t being investigated.

He isn't tweeting anything untruthful, just asking questions buddy.
Why is he asking them on Twitter? Shouldn't he keep these questions to LEOs? There is a real woman who died tragically. She had a husband, parents, friends, etc. Publicly stirring things up by asking questions about her death is definitely something a President should not be doing. 

Your post should be censored and fixed, so your entire thread isn't based on a lie. Trump is asking questions, not accusing him of murder.
He's not just asking questions.  If he was really curious, he wouldn't do it on Twitter.  It's an attempt at character assassination. 

Anyway, he comes so close to accusing him of murder that the weasel room he leaves is largely irrelevant morally and ethically.  

He's not just asking questions.  If he was really curious, he wouldn't do it on Twitter.  It's an attempt at character assassination. 

Anyway, he comes so close to accusing him of murder that the weasel room he leaves is largely irrelevant morally and ethically.  
If just asking questions is an attempt at character assassination then everyone in the media has been doing it to him for years, so its still fair game.

lol, so everyone is suppose to be outraged at Trump for doing to Joe what Joe and many others did to him, but we are suppose to not care about Biden being an actual racist?
Why are you reaching that conclusion from what I wrote?

(To be clear, if Biden is an "actual racist" we should care.)

Because he is trolling. Stop responding pretty, pretty, pretty please. 
Nah, you're trolling actually, you labeled what I posted as crazy for no reason. I don't appreciate that.

Trump once again, didn't accuse Joe of murder, he asked questions. That is not a troll, that is a fact. Please stop trolling me msudaisy26

Why are you reaching that conclusion from what I wrote?

(To be clear, if Biden is an "actual racist" we should care.)
im just pointing out how insincere what the media gets outraged about is. They gave Biden a pass on being a racist because hes a democrat.

Last edited by a moderator:
[scooter] said:
For the same reason that a Trump supporter might say it was deplorable if someone used the phrase "died at Trump's apartment" to describe someone who died in one of the apartment units owned by Trump Inc.
It’s funny that you would use that as an example. Kind of a crossover of threads, but these are the types of complaints I have about the media all the time. A lot of stuff they say about Trump is factually correct, but they don’t tell you the whole story. Somehow this message board doesn’t seem to be bothered by that.

:yes:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1265399858929627136

Twitter has slapped a fact-check label Trump's tweets for the first time.

The tweets lied that mail-in ballots are fraudulent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/05/26/trump-twitter-label-fact-check/
This is pretty funny:

Brad Parscale @parscale

Partnering with biased fake news ‘fact checkers’ is a smoke screen to lend Twitter’s obvious political tactics false credibility. There are many reasons we pulled all our advertising from Twitter months ago, and clear political bias is one of them.

5:54 PM · May 26, 2020

I’m guessing the biggest reason is that Twitter banned political ads in October.

His behavior has been crazy on twitter lately, and that’s saying something.  I think he was definitely looking to get censored. 

Rich Conway said:
Were I the boss of Twitter, I don't think I would censor such statements.  However, for provable false statements, I would consider implementing a feature that highlights such tweets (and retweets) as false.

:yes:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1265399858929627136

Twitter has slapped a fact-check label Trump's tweets for the first time.

The tweets lied that mail-in ballots are fraudulent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/05/26/trump-twitter-label-fact-check/
OK, which one of you runs Twitter and stole my idea?

Gotta admit, though, I was thinking more of a red box around the entire tweet, maybe even a red slash through it, like Ghostbusters.  Can we work on this now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Level 1:

@Twitter

is now interfering in the 2020 Presidential Election. They are saying my statement on Mail-In Ballots, which will lead to massive corruption and fraud, is incorrect, based on fact-checking by Fake News CNN and the Amazon Washington Post....

....Twitter is completely stifling FREE SPEECH, and I, as President, will not allow it to happen!

I dont think Twitter should open that can of worms. 

If they do it's going to be a wild ride. 
Joe censors this board and has made it clear that certain types of posting arre off limits, twitter is entitled to the same right and as a Twitter follower I am glad they are making the attempt to make the person occupying the oval office adhere to be the guidelines theyve set.

Joe censors this board and has made it clear that certain types of posting arre off limits, twitter is entitled to the same right and as a Twitter follower I am glad they are making the attempt to make the person occupying the oval office adhere to be the guidelines theyve set.
If the POTUS was a poster on this board just think what he would be tweeting out about Joe.

Users who are viewing this thread