What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

U2 - Community rankings - FIN - #4 Sunday Bloody Sunday, #3 - One, #2 - Bad, #1 - Where the Streets Have No Name -Spotify links, thanks to Krista4 (1 Viewer)

I guess I can't complain much since I did not submit a list, but Landlady is a good song.  Not a standout, but a good song.  This list should make for some good comedy going forward if that one is this low. ;)  

I guess I can't complain much since I did not submit a list, but Landlady is a good song.  Not a standout, but a good song.  This list should make for some good comedy going forward if that one is this low. ;)  
The interesting thing for me in these lists is the lack of uniformity. I think thats good.

Only 3 songs here are ranked in the bottom 50 by all 4 of us. They are the bottom 3 ranked songs. 

There are several songs coming up soon that three of us rank in the bottom 20-30, but there is one outlier that ranks it much higher.

There are multiple instances of two of us rating a song in the bottom 10, but the other two have it much higher, sometimes even in their top 50.

At the other end, all of us have our number one song in the top 5. None of us has the same number one song. 

Only one of us has our second rated song in the top 10. Two of the second rated songs aren’t even in the top 30 overall

All of our third rated songs are in the top 20, with two of has having the same song third and its top 5 overall. 

The number one song overall is the only song all four of us have in our top 10

Oh and Landlady is pants. None of us have it in our bottom 10, but no one has it in their top 196 either

#226 - Sixty Seconds in Kingdom Comes

Highest Rank - 185

Lowest Rank - 224

Vulture.com Ranking and Comment - 200/218 - More outtakes dug out of of the pile in service of filling 12-inch singles.

Comment - As the Vulture comment illustrates this is included on the longer form of the Unforgettable Fire single. It really is useless and not worth a repeated listen.

Last edited by a moderator:
As one of the song rankers, I admit to being biased against the newer albums. I was big into music when U2 started and a lot less into music the past 20 years. I have way more memories with the older songs. Who knows if that makes the songs any better, but they make me more into those songs. 

That being said, I have all their albums and have listened to them a fair amount. But I just can’t get into their last few albums. I am pretty sure I am one of the ones with outlier songs, but that’s probably not totally uncommon. With such a small sample size, it should make for an interesting list. 

Overall, there’s about a 50/50 ratio of songs that I like vs those I wouldn’t really jump at the chance to listen to. Based on how I am, that’s a pretty high ratio compared to other artists. 

As one of the song rankers, I admit to being biased against the newer albums. I was big into music when U2 started and a lot less into music the past 20 years. I have way more memories with the older songs. Who knows if that makes the songs any better, but they make me more into those songs. 

That being said, I have all their albums and have listened to them a fair amount. But I just can’t get into their last few albums. I am pretty sure I am one of the ones with outlier songs, but that’s probably not totally uncommon. With such a small sample size, it should make for an interesting list. 

Overall, there’s about a 50/50 ratio of songs that I like vs those I wouldn’t really jump at the chance to listen to. Based on how I am, that’s a pretty high ratio compared to other artists. 
So I've enjoyed the last few albums. But it was interesting to me that even after trying to dissociate nostalgia in the rankings, the last few albums did come out at the bottom for me too. 

Realistically, though, most bands tend to suck after the first 10 years, if they can even stay together that long.   The fact that I can still have some decent new stuff is gravy for me and I'm not expecting that every album is going to be the next Joshua Tree after all of these years. 

So I've enjoyed the last few albums. But it was interesting to me that even after trying to dissociate nostalgia in the rankings, the last few albums did come out at the bottom for me too. 

Realistically, though, most bands tend to suck after the first 10 years, if they can even stay together that long.   The fact that I can still have some decent new stuff is gravy for me and I'm not expecting that every album is going to be the next Joshua Tree after all of these years. 
I was expecting to dislike the last two albums more than i did. In the end four of my top 50 are from Songs of Innocence and Three of my top 50 are from Songs of Experience. None make my top 25 though. No Line on the Horizon is a different story. 

As for U2 generally, their longevity as a commercial entity is almost unparalleled. Rolling Stones stopped after what, 20 years if im generous. No one wanted their new albums. I think U2 got to HTDAAB with strong interest in the new stuff....25 years 

#225 - Tomorrow

Highest Rank - 173

Lowest Rank - 220

Vulture.com rank and comment - 149/218 - 

The first time U2 played “Tomorrow” live, they were in the support slot for Thin Lizzy at Slane Castle — you literally cannot get a more Irish rock-and-roll pedigree than that — and they started their set with this song. “We were ####e,” Bono said. “We failed spectacularly.”

There’s a lot about “Tomorrow” that’s unnecessarily overwrought; Bono described the lyrics as “unconscious rambling.” The lead instruments are uilleann pipes — the Irish version of bagpipes — and some very low-on-the-register bass rumblings. “Tomorrow” is one of those moments that make you grateful the band managed to finish this record and that the record company didn’t immediately show them the door.

Comment - I’m sure there is thought and heart behind this, but its a painful listen. The vulture comment describes it pretty well. Just young men not knowing what they were doing. When Bono is allowed to carry on like a pork chop, it’s hard to enjoy the song.

I was expecting to dislike the last two albums more than i did. In the end four of my top 50 are from Songs of Innocence and Three of my top 50 are from Songs of Experience. None make my top 25 though. No Line on the Horizon is a different story. 

As for U2 generally, their longevity as a commercial entity is almost unparalleled. Rolling Stones stopped after what, 20 years if im generous. No one wanted their new albums. I think U2 got to HTDAAB with strong interest in the new stuff....25 years 
You are underselling the Stones. They put out platinum selling albums and sold out tours for 40+ years. The last couple probably pale in comparison to their earlier albums, but their staying power and popularity has been up there for decades. 

#224 - I’ve Got You Under My Skin

Highest Rank - 152

Lowest Rank - 224

Vulture.com - Not ranked

Comment - If it wasn’t for my ranking of 152, this would have ranked 228....easily. The other three really did not like this lol. It’s on the B Side to Stay (Faraway So Close). Goodness knows what Sinatra thought of it. While he sleepwalks through his part, Bono carries on like a clown. He tries to hold it together early on but then delivers cringeworthy excitable Bono parts. I’m rating this higher than others, but its not without significant flaws. It is entertaining at the very least and unlike others I have ranked low, I can listen to it repeatedly,

#225 - Tomorrow

Highest Rank - 173

Lowest Rank - 220

Vulture.com rank and comment - 149/218 - 

The first time U2 played “Tomorrow” live, they were in the support slot for Thin Lizzy at Slane Castle — you literally cannot get a more Irish rock-and-roll pedigree than that — and they started their set with this song. “We were ####e,” Bono said. “We failed spectacularly.”

There’s a lot about “Tomorrow” that’s unnecessarily overwrought; Bono described the lyrics as “unconscious rambling.” The lead instruments are uilleann pipes — the Irish version of bagpipes — and some very low-on-the-register bass rumblings. “Tomorrow” is one of those moments that make you grateful the band managed to finish this record and that the record company didn’t immediately show them the door.

Comment - I’m sure there is thought and heart behind this, but its a painful listen. The vulture comment describes it pretty well. Just young men not knowing what they were doing. When Bono is allowed to carry on like a pork chop, it’s hard to enjoy the song.
This song fits very well in a tight range near Landlady.  Mrs APK was disappointed that it was bottom-5, but struggled to name 5 songs that were worse.

This song fits very well in a tight range near Landlady.  Mrs APK was disappointed that it was bottom-5, but struggled to name 5 songs that were worse.
None of us had it bottom 5, but the way this works is that if all of us agree, it gets punished or praised. If there is 1 or 2 dissenters either way the song gets closer to the middle.  Looking forward to further comments from APK and Mrs APK.

You are underselling the Stones. They put out platinum selling albums and sold out tours for 40+ years. The last couple probably pale in comparison to their earlier albums, but their staying power and popularity has been up there for decades. 
That was a rushed comment. I agree with your take. I was thinking more critical and commercial viability of an album. Plenty of old timers can do sell out stadiums. Can they still do good albums that resonate with the public? I think U2 did it longer than the Stones, but can’t think of many more bands that are in the conversation. I don’t just mean like Kiss or AC/DC in appeasing their fanbase, but a broader appeal and with critical acclaim. 

As an aside, B Sides are dominating and will do for a little while.

The top Ranking B Side comes it at 49, but its a special case. The next B Side after that is #61.

To Date

B - Sides = 3

October = 1

Songs of Experience = 1

The next one is another B Side that has been covered an awful lot. Most bands that cover it don’t get why the original works so well.

#224 - I’ve Got You Under My Skin

Highest Rank - 152

Lowest Rank - 224

Vulture.com - Not ranked

Comment - If it wasn’t for my ranking of 152, this would have ranked 228....easily. The other three really did not like this lol. It’s on the B Side to Stay (Faraway So Close). Goodness knows what Sinatra thought of it. While he sleepwalks through his part, Bono carries on like a clown. He tries to hold it together early on but then delivers cringeworthy excitable Bono parts. I’m rating this higher than others, but its not without significant flaws. It is entertaining at the very least and unlike others I have ranked low, I can listen to it repeatedly,
I remember when the Duets album came out.  Mrs APK was excited because Bono was on the album, so I bought it as an Xmas gift.  Man, talk about disappointment.  I can’t decide what aspect of the song is the worst……Bono’s falsetto, his lack of any interest in making the song an actual duet……or simply the producer making repeatedly bad decisions about composition of the song.   Upon re-listening to the song tonight my first thought was “somebody got paid to produce this song.   Jesus.”

I remember when the Duets album came out.  Mrs APK was excited because Bono was on the album, so I bought it as an Xmas gift.  Man, talk about disappointment.  I can’t decide what aspect of the song is the worst……Bono’s falsetto, his lack of any interest in making the song an actual duet……or simply the producer making repeatedly bad decisions about composition of the song.   Upon re-listening to the song tonight my first thought was “somebody got paid to produce this song.   Jesus.”
So true. 

One of my repeated themes in future songs, especially the bad ones is the Steve Lillywhite production. Albums 1, 2, 3, HTDAAB and No Line. He just lets Bono be Bono. I can imagine other producers sitting there with a stick and hitting him when he carries on. Lillywhite, not so much. Thing is I really like Lillywhites work with other artists like Simple Minds, Ultravox! And XTC. John Foxx and Jim Kerr in particular did their best work with him at the helm.

Well, again, it does not stand out, but looking at that album alone, it is miles better than American Soul which is in their pit of crap along with Red Light, Get On Your Boots and Stand Up Comedy.
I can see what they are trying to do with American Soul. It’s not far off really working well. Doesn’t make my top half and it’s not my style of U2 song.

The other 3 you mention are all coming. Two sooner than the other. Two of us had one of these songs ranked bottom 5, but the other two liked it or had it in their top 75 anyway. 

Thing is I really like Lillywhites work with other artists like Simple Minds, Ultravox! And XTC. John Foxx and Jim Kerr in particular did their best work with him at the helm.
To me, one of Lillywhite's most remarkable accomplishments is getting Trey Anastasio to sound like an actual singer on Phish's Billy Breathes. So it's weird that he did nothing to harness Bono. 

Sorry for being late to the show.  The rankings on these were tough.  It is so skewed to our experiences with the band and I'd guess our ages, memories, and many other factors.  

I'm 45 and came across U2 right as Rattle and Hum was being released.  I didn't like the cassette at first, but wanted to hear ISHFWILF - It is the 6th song on the first side.  I had to listen to the first 5 songs and after a week I started to get into them.  Then my boom box had the auto flip and I started listening to the rest of the album as I fell asleep.  After three weeks, I was pretty interested in getting another album.  Under a Blood Red Sky was my 2nd album and I was hooked.

Songs of Experience and October are my two least favorite albums.  I have fond memories of some of the Pop and Zooropa songs from college, so I probably skew these more than most.  I was travelling in the car 1000 miles a week when No Line on the Horizon was released, so I do enjoy some of those songs more than most.  

I've seen them in concert around 10 times between 1993 and 2018.  Got to see them in Seattle and KC for Joshua Tree tour in 2017, then the 2018 tour in Omaha.  I won't have a lot of comments on these early songs unless it was something that I ranked much higher than the others.  Look forward to the opinions!

Bought War my freshman year of college based solely on review saying it was the best album the reviewer had heard since London Calling. As a big Clash fan at the time, I was intrigued and have been along for the ride  through NLOTH. Not too familiar with the Songs albums.

No time to share a list, but will try to jump in as able.

First time seeing them was War tour at an upstate NY community college gym and saw every tour through the Claw, so glad I got to see their prime.

"Tomorrow" would not have been THAT low, but so far can't argue on the others.

I usually like cover songs. And I like U2. But man, most of their covers just suck. 
There's one that I like a whole lot. But for the most part, yeah. 

The way they approach things musically is so different from everyone else that their sound just doesn't really translate when it's someone else's material. 

#223 - Neon Lights

Highest Rank - 170

Lowest Rank - 227

Vulture.com - Didn’t Rank

Comment -  Another B- Side, Another Cover. The highest ranking is once again is mine. Purely because the song deserves better. A lot of my fave bands have had a chop at this song including Simple Minds and more impressively OMD. OMD have more in common with Kraftwerk than U2 and U3. The Simple Minds version is pretty tragic. The U2 version may be fractionally better, but its a low bar. Neglects to put all the build up in and tries to just have the same pace and make it work. OMD at least roped in a female vocalist to give it the gentle edge it needs. Sledgehammer Boneo tries to restrain himself but it doesnt work.

Next up, surprise, surprise is another B-Side. At least its not a cover. 

222 - J. Swallow

Highest Rank - 161

Lowest Rank - 223

Vulture.com ranking and comment - 215/218 - They needed a B-side for “Fire.” “It was done in a mad panic,” the Edge notes. “It was a case of two hours to go, let’s do it.” It sounds like that.

Comment - A b side to an october single is gonna be pretty bad. Expectations lowered. Pretty bad. It’s good that U2 put effort into new material for a B Side, rather than an instrumental of the a side or an album track. 

Next Up another B-Side cover

221 - Pop Muzik

Highest Rank - 160

Lowest Rank - 228

Vulture.com ranking and comment - Not rated

Comment - Probably more apt as an intro to the band coming on stage for the Pop tour. Recording and sticking it on an offical release was unnecessary. As a piece of music its interesting compared to the original. Worse somgs here but is it really U2? This is the first song that was the lowest ranked by one of us. The next ones come in at 213, 167 and 156

Next Up another B side

220 - Boomerang I

Highest Rank - 123

Lowest Rank - 226

Vulture.com ranking and comment - 217/218 - I like the idea of U2 trying to be the Talking Heads, but not all of these experimentations needed to be recorded or released. (It is fun to sing the chorus of “Psycho Killer” to it, though.)

Comment - Actually ranked 226 by 2 of us. The 123 ranking lifts it from the bottom. After reading the Vulture comment I want to listen to it and try the Psycho Killer thing. 

Next up we visit an album, the one widely considered the worst in No Line on the Horizon. 

221 - Pop Muzik

Highest Rank - 160

Lowest Rank - 228

Comment - Probably more apt as an intro to the band coming on stage for the Pop tour. Recording and sticking it on an offical release was unnecessary. As a piece of music its interesting compared to the original. Worse somgs here but is it really U2? This is the first song that was the lowest ranked by one of us. The next ones come in at 213, 167 and 156

Next Up another B side
It was my lowest ranked. Is it the worst song in their catalog? Probably not, but I saw that I needed to review this and I got angry that they thought this was a good idea. 

Some of these B-sides i've never heard.......& after hearing them, I can only say that I'm glad I hadn't heard them before.    Seems like most are unfinished songs that never got off the ground with lyrics or a chorus.
No offense to JML..........but I kind of wish that we set the cutoff line at Top 200 and left it at that.

And 1 request/question......and 1 comment:   
Q:   Do you have the release year of the songs?   If so, it would be nice to put it in these writeups if not for just context.
Comment:  a couple of the youtube links don't work for me (I get a black screen with: "Video unavailable   This video is not available")

Some of these B-sides i've never heard.......& after hearing them, I can only say that I'm glad I hadn't heard them before.    Seems like most are unfinished songs that never got off the ground with lyrics or a chorus.
No offense to JML..........but I kind of wish that we set the cutoff line at Top 200 and left it at that.

And 1 request/question......and 1 comment:   
Q:   Do you have the release year of the songs?   If so, it would be nice to put it in these writeups if not for just context.
Comment:  a couple of the youtube links don't work for me (I get a black screen with: "Video unavailable   This video is not available")
A few things here

B-Sides - My original intent was to exclude them,  but a few really wanted them. All good. We are suffering through them now, but there are some genuinely good B Sides coming much later.

Release Year is an easy add. Will do that in future

As for youtube, some of these songs don’t have many links. Will try and pick more carefully, but these videos get pulled all the time.

Thanks for following along. It may take another 50 songs before it starts getting interesting.

222 - J. Swallow

Highest Rank - 161

Lowest Rank - 223

Vulture.com ranking and comment - 215/218 - They needed a B-side for “Fire.” “It was done in a mad panic,” the Edge notes. “It was a case of two hours to go, let’s do it.” It sounds like that.

Comment - A b side to an october single is gonna be pretty bad. Expectations lowered. Pretty bad. It’s good that U2 put effort into new material for a B Side, rather than an instrumental of the a side or an album track. 

Next Up another B-Side cover
Back in the '80s and '90s my friend and I collected U2 B-sides and rarities and compiled them on cassette. We thought this one was ridiculous. 

219 - White as Snow (2009)

Highest Rank - 154

Lowest Rank - 217

Where to Find it - No Line on the Horizon LP

Vulture.com ranking and comment - 174/218 - The melody is ancient; Daniel Lanois was digging into 12th- and 15th-century hymns — as one does, if you’re Daniel Lanois — but when it came time for lyrics, Bono and the band were able to craft a story that could be modern or extremely old. The concept revolved around a soldier in Afghanistan, but the lyrics could have come from one of those hymns. There are also some uncharacteristic ’60s-influenced harmonies.

Comment - All the above is nice and good, but its a very basic track. Unlike most tracks on the No Line on the Horizon album, a little more would be nice here. Just dull. At this stage we now have three of us disliking a track, with one outlier. 

Next Up we see our first track exclusively on a movie soundtrack

218 - North Star (2011)

Highest Rank - 145

Lowest Rank - 225

Where To Find It - Transformers Dark of the Moon Soundtrack

Comment - From the Transformers Dark of the Moon Soundtrack. I can remember watching this excrement in the cinema with my Transformers loving son and this was the only thing I was interested in. I am the outlier on the rankings on this one. It’s Short, relatively harmless and without charm. It is a pleasant time filler. 

Next Up, back to the B sides

217 - Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad (1997)

Highest Rank - 133

Lowest Rank - 221

Where to Find It - B Side to If God Will Send His Angeks

Vulture.com ranking and comment - 96/218 - If you think this sounds like Bono trying to do his best Frank Sinatra, well, that’s exactly what this tune is. But they never heard back from Frank, so Bono recorded it himself. To be honest, this would have been perfect as a background scene in Oceans 11, Bono dressed as an aging version of the Fly in one of the casinos up on Fremont Street.

Comment - At least this b side is trying something different. Bono in crooner mode. Almost bond theme material. I agree with the Vulture ranking much more than my fellow listers. They all had it in the 200s. All good, I think there is something to this song. They don’t. First song on this list that I actually enjoy. B-Side to If God Will Send His Angels, which I have ranked considerably lower than the B Side. 

Next up we take our first visit to a respected and liked Album (Unlike October and NLOTH), a track from the Unforgettable Fire.

In case anyone is curious, we won’t see out first official U2 single until #161.....unless I’ve missed one ranked lower, and even then it was only released in certain territories.

Highest Rank - 154

Lowest Rank - 217

Vulture.com ranking and comment - 174/218 - The melody is ancient; Daniel Lanois was digging into 12th- and 15th-century hymns — as one does, if you’re Daniel Lanois — but when it came time for lyrics, Bono and the band were able to craft a story that could be modern or extremely old. The concept revolved around a soldier in Afghanistan, but the lyrics could have come from one of those hymns. There are also some uncharacteristic ’60s-influenced harmonies.

Comment - All the above is nice and good, but its a very basic track. Unlike most tracks on the No Line on the Horizon album, a little more would be nice here. Just dull. At this stage we now have three of us disliking a track, with one outlier. 

I really like it and feel it's terribly underrated.

218 - North Star (2011)

Highest Rank - 145

Lowest Rank - 225

Where To Find It - Transformers Dark of the Moon Soundtrack

Comment - From the Transformers Dark of the Moon Soundtrack. I can remember watching this excrement in the cinema with my Transformers loving son and this was the only thing I was interested in. I am the outlier on the rankings on this one. It’s Short, relatively harmless and without charm. It is a pleasant time filler. 

Next Up, back to the B sides
That isn’t nearly as bad as the other songs in this range, although being affiliated with a horrible movie knocks in down a few pegs.

Highest Rank - 154

Lowest Rank - 217

A nice song. Not much to it, but an easy listen.

Apologies, but I missed it, which song from October has been listed already?

Fantastic job doing this. I'm a decent U2 fan, but we haven't hit the point where my knowledge would kick in. Although I do like their newer stuff in addition to the classics, at least through No Line. 

A nice song. Not much to it, but an easy listen.

Apologies, but I missed it, which song from October has been listed already?

Fantastic job doing this. I'm a decent U2 fan, but we haven't hit the point where my knowledge would kick in. Although I do like their newer stuff in addition to the classics, at least through No Line. 
That would be „Tomorrow“.

It‘s certainly not great but way too low on the list in my opinion.

216 - 4th of July (1984)

Highest Rank - 170

Lowest Rank - 208

Where to find it - The Unforgettable Fire LP

Vulture.com ranking and comment - 178/218 - Another Adam Clayton in-studio improvisation that the Edge joined in on, except this time Brian Eno had tape rolling, so what you hear is what they did in the studio, no overdubs, no multiple takes. It fits, slightly eerie and plaintive, and provides a necessary pause for the listener before the next track, back when records had deliberate sequences that informed most people’s experience of the album.

Comment - Meant to be atmospheric, but it just sounds like they are warming up their instruments. U2 usually throws these kinds of tracks on B Sides on the last minute. No idea who thought it was a good idea to include on a breakthrough album.

Next Up, back to the B- Sides

215 - North and South of the River (1997)

Highest Rank - 155

Lowest Rank - 217

Where to Find it - Staring at the Sun B Side

Vulture.com ranking and comment - 101/218 - This track, written with the Irish folk singer Christy Moore, addresses the conflict in Northern Ireland around the time of the Good Friday Agreement. It’s a protest song, it’s Bono trying to write a gospel song and sing it like Al Green, and it’s wonderful. The band only performed it live once, on an Irish TV benefit for the victims of the Omagh bombing in 1998, where they deconstructed the song and made it more U2, and, understandably, more personal.

Comment - I must be missing something and the rest of us too. Bland. Stuck on a b side. Should have never even been released. I might have to listen again a few times to see if i missed something.

Next Up, we remain with the B Sides

214 - Big Girls are Best (2001)

Highest Rank - 173

Lowest Rank - 213

Where to Find It - Stuck in a moment B Side

Vulture.com ranking and comment - 214/218 - This is so bad it’s embarrassing, an attempt to work something out in the studio that should have been erased by the tape op. Reasonable beat, but stupid lyrics and inane title.

Comment - Really just a throwaway tune. Not worth a listen. I could elaborate,  but whats the point with a song like this.

Next up, another B Side cover version. This is the second song so far that one of us ranked last, 

The admin to Date

B-Sides = 10 (4 covers)

Soundtracks - 1

October = 1

No Line On The Horizon = 1

Songs of Experience = 1

The Unforgettable Fire - 1

216 - 4th of July (1984)

Highest Rank - 170

Lowest Rank - 208

Where to find it - The Unforgettable Fire LP

Vulture.com ranking and comment - 178/218 - Another Adam Clayton in-studio improvisation that the Edge joined in on, except this time Brian Eno had tape rolling, so what you hear is what they did in the studio, no overdubs, no multiple takes. It fits, slightly eerie and plaintive, and provides a necessary pause for the listener before the next track, back when records had deliberate sequences that informed most people’s experience of the album.

Comment - Meant to be atmospheric, but it just sounds like they are warming up their instruments. U2 usually throws these kinds of tracks on B Sides on the last minute. No idea who thought it was a good idea to include on a breakthrough album.

Next Up, back to the B- Sides
Hey - a song that I actually know without having to go to Youtube! 

j/k - I do know some b-sides too, but it was a narrow window.  Many of these b-sides have been foreign to me. 

it's the math nerd in me, but it slightly bothers me that a song is ranked 216 when it's lowest rank is 208.  (I realize this happens when all 4 rankers have it with a high score and no low scores to bring down the average, but still)

Users who are viewing this thread