What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ultimate Survivor 2 league 7 (1 Viewer)

Twilight said:
Riffraff said:
Twilight said:
Riffraff said:
Maybe the commish could edit the team names with a *out 1* and so forth.The live scoring page is weird. - Doesn't show all the highest scorers for each team. (Roddy White not listed for me) Has some "has not played" players as if they are the highest scorers / starters. Have to look at every team individually to see where they score.- Has duplicates for the "non-starters" if you look for the individual team live scoring. All players are listed under the non-starters area. Very strange.
All the leagues are apparently like that. Use the Gameday tool instead.
Gameday appears to just show the live scoring info.
Are you talking the Gameday tab, or the downloadable Gameday program? Because I'm talking about the latter.
The tab.

Given all the MFL weirdness, this can be considered unofficial for sure.

I'm stunned by 2 things: 1) I am easily safe. I pretty much assumed I was toast and didn't think about this team much today. and 2) Julius Jones actually scored AGAIN! Unreal. Still think I'm dead in week 4 and 5 when I have only 1 QB.

1) Rusty is at 152. He has Ginn minus 3.5 left.

2) TDMills is at 148.8. He has D Brown minus 14.4 and Bess minus 8.7 left.

3) RiffRaff is at 145.3. He has Addai minus 5.1 and Fasano minus 7.8 left.

4) yellowdog is at 141.8. He has Vinatieri minus 10.8 left.

5) Dowling is done at 137.2.

6) Hermit is done at 134.4.

7) Marvin88 is at 133.4 with Ricky and Ronnie left. 10.4 is the number to beat for the flex spot. 11.5 is the number to beat for the RB spot.

8) Yours truly (QuizGuy66) is at 131.5. I have the Colts defense minus 9 left.

All of the above entries are safe.

9) By_the_sea_wannabe is done at 108.1. He is on the bubble.

10) Hicks is at 73.3. To stay alive he has to pass BTSW. He has P Manning minus 4.1 and Carpenter minus 1 left.

Should be an interesting finish!

-QG

Still think I'm dead in week 4 and 5 when I have only 1 QB.
Thanks for doing this QG. Also, I agree with what you say about needing two QBs in this league. IMO, in order to advance, you MUST have two viable QBs on your roster. Getting Garrard in the 3rd seemed like a huge reach at the time, but it may well be the pick that gets me to the next leg of this race as long as both Romo and Garrard stays healthy. I really need some help out of Slaton though, he's killed me.

Also, Barber going down last night should help me since I have the other 2/3 of Dallas' backfield. My WR are killing me though. I really need Welker and Marshall to give me a lot more than they have.

Deranged Hermit said:
Also, Barber going down last night should help me since I have the other 2/3 of Dallas' backfield. My WR are killing me though. I really need Welker and Marshall to give me a lot more than they have.
:D how about Barber gets healthy enough that there's TDs all around? :) -QG

Given all the MFL weirdness, this can be considered unofficial for sure.I'm stunned by 2 things: 1) I am easily safe. I pretty much assumed I was toast and didn't think about this team much today. and 2) Julius Jones actually scored AGAIN! Unreal. Still think I'm dead in week 4 and 5 when I have only 1 QB.1) Rusty is at 152. He has Ginn minus 3.5 left.2) TDMills is at 148.8. He has D Brown minus 14.4 and Bess minus 8.7 left.3) RiffRaff is at 145.3. He has Addai minus 5.1 and Fasano minus 7.8 left.4) yellowdog is at 141.8. He has Vinatieri minus 10.8 left.5) Dowling is done at 137.2.6) Hermit is done at 134.4.7) Marvin88 is at 133.4 with Ricky and Ronnie left. 10.4 is the number to beat for the flex spot. 11.5 is the number to beat for the RB spot.8) Yours truly (QuizGuy66) is at 131.5. I have the Colts defense minus 9 left.All of the above entries are safe.9) By_the_sea_wannabe is done at 108.1. He is on the bubble.10) Hicks is at 73.3. To stay alive he has to pass BTSW. He has P Manning minus 4.1 and Carpenter minus 1 left.Should be an interesting finish!-QG
Thanks for doing this (sort of)Someone impersonating me :confused: drafted a really bad side which was light on RB's before T.J Duckett got cut and the injury to Pierre Thomas was worse than thought. Tomlinson going down this week was the final nail. Thank goodness Fred Jackson at least is putting some score in for me from the RB position. I don't expect to get past BTSW, so good luck to all those left in it.

Given all the MFL weirdness, this can be considered unofficial for sure.I'm stunned by 2 things: 1) I am easily safe. I pretty much assumed I was toast and didn't think about this team much today. and 2) Julius Jones actually scored AGAIN! Unreal. Still think I'm dead in week 4 and 5 when I have only 1 QB.1) Rusty is at 152. He has Ginn minus 3.5 left.2) TDMills is at 148.8. He has D Brown minus 14.4 and Bess minus 8.7 left.3) RiffRaff is at 145.3. He has Addai minus 5.1 and Fasano minus 7.8 left.4) yellowdog is at 141.8. He has Vinatieri minus 10.8 left.5) Dowling is done at 137.2.6) Hermit is done at 134.4.7) Marvin88 is at 133.4 with Ricky and Ronnie left. 10.4 is the number to beat for the flex spot. 11.5 is the number to beat for the RB spot.8) Yours truly (QuizGuy66) is at 131.5. I have the Colts defense minus 9 left.All of the above entries are safe.9) By_the_sea_wannabe is done at 108.1. He is on the bubble.10) Hicks is at 73.3. To stay alive he has to pass BTSW. He has P Manning minus 4.1 and Carpenter minus 1 left.Should be an interesting finish!-QG
Thanks for doing this (sort of)Someone impersonating me :rant: drafted a really bad side which was light on RB's before T.J Duckett got cut and the injury to Pierre Thomas was worse than thought. Tomlinson going down this week was the final nail. Thank goodness Fred Jackson at least is putting some score in for me from the RB position. I don't expect to get past BTSW, so good luck to all those left in it.
Wow this is likely going to be close, depends on your QB scoring rules. You'd be at 107.1 based on our leagues scoring with 4 pt tds and 1 per 20 yards.

Wow Andy, that's a rough way to go out......
Nah, it's okay.Had the wrong mix at RB so I deserve to be out and wasn't expecting Manning & Carpenter to get me out of jail anyway.Can't complain, last year I was the highest ranked among the staff and led overall with 1 week to go. You win some, you lose some.

Hard luck Andy that really is a tough way to go out.

Not sure how exactly I'm still in this but it's a little bit of a relief to not have to contend with Manning now.

My strategy appears to be to have the worst possible team that survives.

-QG

Looks like I'm done this week.

Gore, Hasselback, and Robinson injuries did me in.

G'luck to those advancing.

Here's where things are at going into tomorrow night (used the MFL downloadable scoring app thingy)

1) Dowling. done at 149.3

2) tdmills. 141.5 plus (Musy minus 6.5) plus (Carolina defense minus 14.0)

3) By_the_sea_wannabe. done at 132.3

4) QuizGuy66. 127.5 + (MBIII :popcorn: minus 8.6)

5) Marvin88. 126.6 + (Kasay minus 10.9) + (Steve Smith minus 1.9)

6) DerangedHermit. 121.0 + a total mess. Basically he's got Romo who needs to beat 9.4 to be the flex or 17.5 to be the QB. He's also got Choice and Felix who need to either beat the flex at 9.4 or the RBs at 11.3 and 15.3).

7) RustyFA2. 105.4 + (Jonathan Stewart minus 10.4)

8) yellowdog. 99.5 + (M Bennett minus 2.4)

9) RiffRaff. 52.0 + (Delhomme minus 0) + (Austin and Crayton minus 1.2 and 2.4)

I agree it looks pretty fatal for RiffRaff (sorry about your injury luck gb) and that the last transfer spot's gonna be a dog fight between Rusty and Yellowdog. It would take a shootout of massive proportions to get anyone else involved.

I still can't over the fact that Julius Jones has been such a stud for me to this point, being a factor in weeks 1 and 3.

Gotta be happy that my team was able to put up a decent number with 1 QB counting as well as Ryan decided to add an extra bye this week I guess.

-QG

Here's where things are at going into tomorrow night (used the MFL downloadable scoring app thingy)1) Dowling. done at 149.32) tdmills. 141.5 plus (Musy minus 6.5) plus (Carolina defense minus 14.0)3) By_the_sea_wannabe. done at 132.34) QuizGuy66. 127.5 + (MBIII :rolleyes: minus 8.6)5) Marvin88. 126.6 + (Kasay minus 10.9) + (Steve Smith minus 1.9)6) DerangedHermit. 121.0 + a total mess. Basically he's got Romo who needs to beat 9.4 to be the flex or 17.5 to be the QB. He's also got Choice and Felix who need to either beat the flex at 9.4 or the RBs at 11.3 and 15.3). 7) RustyFA2. 105.4 + (Jonathan Stewart minus 10.4)8) yellowdog. 99.5 + (M Bennett minus 2.4)9) RiffRaff. 52.0 + (Delhomme minus 0) + (Austin and Crayton minus 1.2 and 2.4)I agree it looks pretty fatal for RiffRaff (sorry about your injury luck gb) and that the last transfer spot's gonna be a dog fight between Rusty and Yellowdog. It would take a shootout of massive proportions to get anyone else involved.I still can't over the fact that Julius Jones has been such a stud for me to this point, being a factor in weeks 1 and 3.Gotta be happy that my team was able to put up a decent number with 1 QB counting as well as Ryan decided to add an extra bye this week I guess.-QG
All I know is that I am glad only one team gets eliminated in week 4 because with Gonzo and Smith out that week, I have to use all three of TO, Henry, and Hester regardless of what they score. And Brady better pick it up - only three TD's so far with 20 red zone visits? Gessh!

Here's where things are at going into tomorrow night (used the MFL downloadable scoring app thingy)1) Dowling. done at 149.32) tdmills. 141.5 plus (Musy minus 6.5) plus (Carolina defense minus 14.0)3) By_the_sea_wannabe. done at 132.34) QuizGuy66. 127.5 + (MBIII :goodposting: minus 8.6)5) Marvin88. 126.6 + (Kasay minus 10.9) + (Steve Smith minus 1.9)6) DerangedHermit. 121.0 + a total mess. Basically he's got Romo who needs to beat 9.4 to be the flex or 17.5 to be the QB. He's also got Choice and Felix who need to either beat the flex at 9.4 or the RBs at 11.3 and 15.3). 7) RustyFA2. 105.4 + (Jonathan Stewart minus 10.4)8) yellowdog. 99.5 + (M Bennett minus 2.4)9) RiffRaff. 52.0 + (Delhomme minus 0) + (Austin and Crayton minus 1.2 and 2.4)I agree it looks pretty fatal for RiffRaff (sorry about your injury luck gb) and that the last transfer spot's gonna be a dog fight between Rusty and Yellowdog. It would take a shootout of massive proportions to get anyone else involved.I still can't over the fact that Julius Jones has been such a stud for me to this point, being a factor in weeks 1 and 3.Gotta be happy that my team was able to put up a decent number with 1 QB counting as well as Ryan decided to add an extra bye this week I guess.-QG
All I know is that I am glad only one team gets eliminated in week 4 because with Gonzo and Smith out that week, I have to use all three of TO, Henry, and Hester regardless of what they score. And Brady better pick it up - only three TD's so far with 20 red zone visits? Gessh!
I should have a pretty nice score this week if MB3 doesn't play. If I can get past week 4 (where all my byes are) I like my chances.Again, thanks to QG for doing this every week.

So yellowdog and riffraff are the latest victims. Best of luck in your other leagues and contests!

Somehow I have made it to week four with smoke and mirrors. Glad this is a survivor format as my team has an all-play record of 9-24 (!). I wouldn't be surprised if this is the worst of any of the remaining survivors in any of the leagues with that format. Still trying to figure out how I made it with MB III out and Ryan laying an egg. If I can somehow do that again I have to somehow find a way to do it without Rodgers the last week. :loco:

I better go back and rent a bigger smoke machine!

-QG

I'm glad we only have one elimination this week. I don't like my chances. :confused:
As I stated earlier, I have only three WR's this week and I have crap at TE as well as only 1 K. I am not real confident this week, but as you say, one elimination helps and I think I have pretty good matchups week 5 if I can make it there.

looks like tdmills is the only one I'll have a shot at catching this week :coffee:

He's got 94.5 plus (ADP minus 0).

I've got 79.8 plus (Rodgers minus 0) plus (Shiancoe minus 0) plus (Chester minus 1.7)

looking pretty bad for the home team :scared:

but at least I have a puncher's chance :thumbup:

-QG

Hey, I had a Slaton sighting this week. At least he came through on the week I needed him the most (all my key byes were this week).

Also, GB Garrard. :thumbup:

QuizGuy66 said:
looks like tdmills is the only one I'll have a shot at catching this week :lmao:He's got 94.5 plus (ADP minus 0).I've got 79.8 plus (Rodgers minus 0) plus (Shiancoe minus 0) plus (Chester minus 1.7)looking pretty bad for the home team :scared:but at least I have a puncher's chance :boxing: -QG
I checked out the averages for all the players we have remaining and it indicates that I would win.However, Rusty isn't that far out in front of either of us if you include averages as well.I would be 116, QG would be 112, and Rusty would be 118.Should be exciting for this week at least.

looks like tdmills is the only one I'll have a shot at catching this week :lmao:He's got 94.5 plus (ADP minus 0).I've got 79.8 plus (Rodgers minus 0) plus (Shiancoe minus 0) plus (Chester minus 1.7)looking pretty bad for the home team :bow:but at least I have a puncher's chance :lmao: -QG
I checked out the averages for all the players we have remaining and it indicates that I would win.However, Rusty isn't that far out in front of either of us if you include averages as well.I would be 116, QG would be 112, and Rusty would be 118.Should be exciting for this week at least.
Somehow I lucked out and squeaked by and thanks for pointing out Rusty as for a while it looked like we both might catch him with all the scoring.Congrats on getting this far tdmillls - was an exciting finish! congrats to all the survivors to this point. One round to go! :lmao:How the heck is my team still in this?!? I mean Coles counted for me this week - that's like crazy bad. Well I really need a miracle now though - no more Aaron Rodgers - the only QB I have next week is Matt Ryan. Somehow I don't think that's gonna cut it. :lmao: -QG

looks like tdmills is the only one I'll have a shot at catching this week :goodposting:He's got 94.5 plus (ADP minus 0).I've got 79.8 plus (Rodgers minus 0) plus (Shiancoe minus 0) plus (Chester minus 1.7)looking pretty bad for the home team :scared:but at least I have a puncher's chance :blackdot: -QG
Somehow I lucked out and squeaked by and thanks for pointing out Rusty as for a while it looked like we both might catch him with all the scoring.Congrats on getting this far tdmillls - was an exciting finish! congrats to all the survivors to this point. One round to go! :boxing:How the heck is my team still in this?!? I mean Coles counted for me this week - that's like crazy bad. Well I really need a miracle now though - no more Aaron Rodgers - the only QB I have next week is Matt Ryan. Somehow I don't think that's gonna cut it. :blackdot: -QG
Coles? Coles you say? Coles scored 2.4 for you and you still had R. Moss and Walker at 11.0 and 21.1! Try 0.2, 3.6, and 6.0 from Hester, Henry, and TO!!Yet I still scored the 2nd highest in points of survivors for the week. WR's simply do not matter in this league. It's still all about QB's. I think I have used QB as my flex every week. And I am pretty sure Dowling has, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, things are looking good for me :hophead:

I just calculated my all-play record against the other 5 surviving teams and it's a mighty 3-17! That would be a 6th out of 6 followed by 3 5th out of 6s. I'm sure I'll improve on that given that Rodgers is out :bag:

Julius and Coles are about to do some big time pwnage to get me to the next level!

:(

-QG

Yup, things are looking good for me :IBTL:I just calculated my all-play record against the other 5 surviving teams and it's a mighty 3-17! That would be a 6th out of 6 followed by 3 5th out of 6s. I'm sure I'll improve on that given that Rodgers is out :)Julius and Coles are about to do some big time pwnage to get me to the next level! :goodposting: -QG
I have to say Quiz, I am glad you are still here and was equally glad to see the ADP owner gone since ADP can carry a team on any given week.

Yup, things are looking good for me :)I just calculated my all-play record against the other 5 surviving teams and it's a mighty 3-17! That would be a 6th out of 6 followed by 3 5th out of 6s. I'm sure I'll improve on that given that Rodgers is out :)Julius and Coles are about to do some big time pwnage to get me to the next level! :bag: -QG
I have to say Quiz, I am glad you are still here and was equally glad to see the ADP owner gone since ADP can carry a team on any given week.
Thanks.... :popcorn: but I can't believe I scored 140 in every week...then this week despite Cutlers good play....the rest of the guys sucked.....oh well....best of luck to yall. Made it futher than most thought.

Yup, things are looking good for me :hey:I just calculated my all-play record against the other 5 surviving teams and it's a mighty 3-17! That would be a 6th out of 6 followed by 3 5th out of 6s. I'm sure I'll improve on that given that Rodgers is out :)Julius and Coles are about to do some big time pwnage to get me to the next level! :thumbup: -QG
LOL - yeah I get the feeling that a lot owners have been 'rooting' for my entry up to this point. I feel like the 12th-seeded team that somehow made it to the regional finals :) -QG

It looks like Deranged is done so the only way to feel absolutely safe is to pass the 125.1 threshold. Anyone see it differently? I think Quiz is too far back so if you beat DH, then you are in.

It looks like Deranged is done so the only way to feel absolutely safe is to pass the 125.1 threshold. Anyone see it differently? I think Quiz is too far back so if you beat DH, then you are in.
I think Dowling is my only hope at this point. I think he only has Lendale and needs something like 8 points to pass me.Marvin has both MIA RB's but is behind by like 20 points. Rusty has Thomas jones and Ginn with little needed to pass Calvin and McGahee. He's down by 12 right now.QG needs a ton to happen.It's gonna be close either way.

I think Dowling is my only hope at this point. I think he only has Lendale and needs something like 8 points to pass me.Marvin has both MIA RB's but is behind by like 20 points.

Rusty has Thomas jones and Ginn with little needed to pass Calvin and McGahee. He's down by 12 right now.

QG needs a ton to happen. is resisting the urge to create a Mark Sanchez voodoo doll...

It's gonna be close either way.
Fixed :lmao: -QG

I think Dowling is my only hope at this point. I think he only has Lendale and needs something like 8 points to pass me.Marvin has both MIA RB's but is behind by like 20 points. Rusty has Thomas jones and Ginn with little needed to pass Calvin and McGahee. He's down by 12 right now.QG needs a ton to happen.It's gonna be close either way.
Actually, I think you are correct DH. It looks like you are safe because Dowling looks like he is gonna be stuck at 117 unless Land Whale gets into the endzone twice. That would put me needing a combined 12-14 from Ricky and Ronnie. That should be doable for me. Power to the MB! :goodposting:

Actually, I think you are correct DH. It looks like you are safe because Dowling looks like he is gonna be stuck at 117 unless Land Whale gets into the endzone twice. That would put me needing a combined 12-14 from Ricky and Ronnie. That should be doable for me. Power to the MB! :goodposting:
Darn, may have spoken too soon as it's Land Whale garbage time already in the 3rd quarter!

Here's what we got going into Monday Night:

1) by_the_sea_wannabe. 141.4 + (Braylon minus 3.9). Welcome to the next round!

2) Deranged Hermit. 125.1 Done. Looking good for you also.

3) Dowling 117.9 Done. Not out of the woods yet, Mr. Dowling.

4) Rusty_FA2 113.5 + (T Jones minus 0.2) + (T Ginn minus 0.2) + (Jets minus 25). Looks like you're more likely than not to make it, but I'm sure you'd feel much better if Thomas Jones opened the game breaking out a 50 yard run.

5) Marvin88 105.6 + (Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams minus 2.1 and 3.2). Assuming both make the threshold, you can basically look at this like the Miami rushing game minus 5.3. A total of 17.7 points would be needed for safety. Obviously this is much doable with a rushing TD from one of these guys. It'll be a close one.

6) QuizGuy66 92.4 + (Kellen Clemens (!) minus 3.6). Well, I'm not one to wish injury on a player and obviously that is what it would take for me to have any shot. Even should that happen (and I hope it doesn't for the rook's sake), topping Dowling alone will be a tall order (but not impossible if Clemens got in early enough) but I'd probably need to see Marvin's RBs get skunked. If the USA can get the wacky combo of results it needed to advance in the Confederations Cup this past summer I suppose anything is possible but basically it's been a great, wacky and improbable run. Pretty astounding to me to consider that I actually may have snuck through if FWP doesn't get hurt or Mike Sims-Walker decides not to act like a jerk. It's been really fun :rolleyes:

-QG

Here's what we got going into Monday Night:1) by_the_sea_wannabe. 141.4 + (Braylon minus 3.9). Welcome to the next round!2) Deranged Hermit. 125.1 Done. Looking good for you also.3) Dowling 117.9 Done. Not out of the woods yet, Mr. Dowling.4) Rusty_FA2 113.5 + (T Jones minus 0.2) + (T Ginn minus 0.2) + (Jets minus 25). Looks like you're more likely than not to make it, but I'm sure you'd feel much better if Thomas Jones opened the game breaking out a 50 yard run.5) Marvin88 105.6 + (Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams minus 2.1 and 3.2). Assuming both make the threshold, you can basically look at this like the Miami rushing game minus 5.3. A total of 17.7 points would be needed for safety. Obviously this is much doable with a rushing TD from one of these guys. It'll be a close one.6) QuizGuy66 92.4 + (Kellen Clemens (!) minus 3.6). Well, I'm not one to wish injury on a player and obviously that is what it would take for me to have any shot. Even should that happen (and I hope it doesn't for the rook's sake), topping Dowling alone will be a tall order (but not impossible if Clemens got in early enough) but I'd probably need to see Marvin's RBs get skunked. If the USA can get the wacky combo of results it needed to advance in the Confederations Cup this past summer I suppose anything is possible but basically it's been a great, wacky and improbable run. Pretty astounding to me to consider that I actually may have snuck through if FWP doesn't get hurt or Mike Sims-Walker decides not to act like a jerk. It's been really fun :headbang: -QG
It will be stumbling across the finish line for me with the wheels coming off if I get 17.7! McFadden, Gonzo, Hartley, Taylor all OUT. And then gosh all stupid Mangini thinking that a washed up RB with 20 knee surgeries is his best chance to win after Harrison went off last week. I guess what do you expect from a typical overrated NE assistant coach?

Users who are viewing this thread