What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (3 Viewers)

We've only watched the first three episodes of Season 3. It's still good, but so far I haven't enjoyed this season as much.

Maybe because the whole Beyonce parody stuff was lost on me.

We've only watched the first three episodes of Season 3. It's still good, but so far I haven't enjoyed this season as much.

Maybe because the whole Beyonce parody stuff was lost on me.
Some of it is hit or miss...  I honestly didn't know that was a Beyoncé parody and I'm sure there are jokes lost on me since I'm not up on every bit of pop culture. Enough of them do land though and when they do, I'm cracking up. 

Some of it is hit or miss...  I honestly didn't know that was a Beyoncé parody and I'm sure there are jokes lost on me since I'm not up on every bit of pop culture. Enough of them do land though and when they do, I'm cracking up. 
Yeah, it is still funny. I just haven't been as blown away as I was by the earlier seasons.

Just started watching. Hilarious. Tina Fey's fingerprints are all over the first episodes. Definitely has shades of 30 Rock to it. Can't believe i didn't start sooner. 

The use of Smoosh makes me laugh. Rachel Dratch playing both sides of a lesbian couple was hilarious. This season is pretty good.

Just finished Season 3. I still think Season One was the best, Season Three is a close second and Season Two is a distant third. 

Season 3 started out slow, but I thought the appearances of some interesting secondary characters really improved the season in the later episodes. An appearance by Tina Fey as the foul mouthed, alcoholic therapist is always  welcome. 

Stopped watching because I just cannot stand Jane K's character.  Someone please tell me what the funny factor with her I am missing?

HOW THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT SEASON 4 BEING RELEASED ON NETFLIX TODAY?

what kind of world is this? :sadbanana:

Users who are viewing this thread