What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unrestricted Free Agents Jerick McKinnon and Darrel Williams (1 Viewer)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
Any rumors floating out there where either of these two RBs will sign?  I would think Williams is the more attractive piece.  He turns 27 in a couple of weeks.  McKinnon is turning 30 in May, but did perform well in the playoffs.  The Chiefs will probably resign one of them to a cheap contract.

JohnnyU said:
Any rumors floating out there where either of these two RBs will sign?  I would think Williams is the more attractive piece.  He turns 27 in a couple of weeks.  McKinnon is turning 30 in May, but did perform well in the playoffs.  The Chiefs will probably resign one of them to a cheap contract.
The only "by-line" on McKinnon I saw was Buffalo talked to him after losing out on McKissic but never brought him in for a tryout.  It was on a forum so reliability is questionable, but I considered it relevant since Buff got stiffed.  

JohnnyU said:
They both feel like guys who’ll sign somewhere once training camp starts. I don’t see any team prioritizing either but they could be a cheap addition for RB depth.

To answer specifically, I haven’t seen their names mentioned once other than in the RoJo news blurbs. 

Williams is in Arizona today.  The idea of a need of "Pass Catching RB" with Edmonds gone is the story line. 

Did not get details other than he was in town for a tryout.  

Users who are viewing this thread