What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Video games...what ya playing? And what are you looking forward to? (5 Viewers)

As a Dishonored megafan who has multiple 100% completions on both games and DLCs, just waiting for a slight price drop on Deathloop.....these comments are disappointing to see.
Well, it wouldn't be getting perfect reviews if some people didn't love it. I think it's <$20 retail now and it's on Game Pass if you are a subscriber or have a free trial.

Well, it wouldn't be getting perfect reviews if some people didn't love it. I think it's <$20 retail now and it's on Game Pass if you are a subscriber or have a free trial.
Last I saw it was still $60 on Xbox, but that was a little while back after initial Xbox release.....I'll take a look and see if it's gone down to $20, I'm definitely in for $20.

Still playing Eldin Ring on and off. I got 100% finally a couple of weeks ago. Im only missing 2 weapons to have them all and Im going to start NG+5 soon.
Wish the some DLC would come out, supposedly some news will come in the next couple of weeks.

Still playing Eldin Ring on and off. I got 100% finally a couple of weeks ago. Im only missing 2 weapons to have them all and Im going to start NG+5 soon.
Wish the some DLC would come out, supposedly some news will come in the next couple of weeks.

They did release an arena thing for PVP recently but that's not my thing.

So I picked up Subnautica Below Zero based on a recommendation and….I don’t get it. No map, no idea what to do next, constantly running out of air, water or food; or batteries dying in tools. This thing got great reviews, but I’m not sure I can go on. Am I missing something?

How did that turn out?

For you or anyone reading, Below Zero is the second game in the series. The goal is to escape. I finished both Subnautica games and thought they were great fun.

Like @MTskibum mentioned, you really have to start at first just figuring out how to survive a little bit longer each time. At first you'll find yourself on death's door because you couldn't grab that bladderfish fast enough, but will reach a point later where you are living comfortably, all stocked up on basic needs, and can spend more time figuring out what happened on that planet, and how to get off of it. Look at everything. Watch everything...the animals, the moons, atmosphere. There are clues to survival but you have to pay attention, sometimes notice patterns, etc. Read every new entry that shows up in your tablet. Some things are less dangerous than they appear, and some are more.

I will say several things stumped me and I had to ask the internet. More so in Below Zero than in the original, actually. If you just aren't into spending the amount of time you think it would take to figure it all out, the fandom wiki has everything you need to know to win the game. They do a decent job of hiding spoilers, too, IIRC, so if you're just stumped on a thing you can get help then continue figuring everything else out for yourself. There are maps online if you're feeling cheat-ish. There are in-game tools for keeping your bearings and sense of direction...but you'll have to figure out how to acquire the tools you need.

Just talking about it makes me want to replay it.

Bought a new Xbox for my nephew for Xmas, turns out the $1 Game Pass trick is still alive and well. The harder part currently is trying find Xbox Live Gold 12 months passes for cheap like you used to, retailers don’t really push those as much at a deep discount anymore due to Game Pass.

Tempted to create a whole new Live login and redo the Game Pass trick for myself. My 3 years for a dollar ran out a few months ago. Game Pass is worth the $15 a month, but I set it up for my nephew at an avg cost of $5 a month using the trick and could have been even cheaper if I could waited to find the Live Gold 12 month subs a lot cheaper.

Bought a new Xbox for my nephew for Xmas, turns out the $1 Game Pass trick is still alive and well. The harder part currently is trying find Xbox Live Gold 12 months passes for cheap like you used to, retailers don’t really push those as much at a deep discount anymore due to Game Pass.

Tempted to create a whole new Live login and redo the Game Pass trick for myself. My 3 years for a dollar ran out a few months ago. Game Pass is worth the $15 a month, but I set it up for my nephew at an avg cost of $5 a month using the trick and could have been even cheaper if I could waited to find the Live Gold 12 month subs a lot cheaper.
What trick is that? Don't think I'm familiar with it. I've bought a few different Gold subs for my son over the years, but I don't think he currently has one.

What trick is that? Don't think I'm familiar with it. I've bought a few different Gold subs for my son over the years, but I don't think he currently has one.

You buy Gold as far out as possible (I bought two 12-month gold cards from amazon and redeemed them). Then you take the offer to "upgrade" your existing Gold sub to Gamepass for $1 - it'll upgrade your entire paid gold sub (for me, two years out) for $1.

The thing is it only works one time from what i recall - you can't have had gamepass before. You also can't add 12 months of gold to an existing gamepass sub - it'll prorate it so there's no deal. It has to be first time only, buy gold way out, then upgrade.

So I picked up Subnautica Below Zero based on a recommendation and….I don’t get it. No map, no idea what to do next, constantly running out of air, water or food; or batteries dying in tools. This thing got great reviews, but I’m not sure I can go on. Am I missing something?

How did that turn out?

For you or anyone reading, Below Zero is the second game in the series. The goal is to escape. I finished both Subnautica games and thought they were great fun.

Like @MTskibum mentioned, you really have to start at first just figuring out how to survive a little bit longer each time. At first you'll find yourself on death's door because you couldn't grab that bladderfish fast enough, but will reach a point later where you are living comfortably, all stocked up on basic needs, and can spend more time figuring out what happened on that planet, and how to get off of it. Look at everything. Watch everything...the animals, the moons, atmosphere. There are clues to survival but you have to pay attention, sometimes notice patterns, etc. Read every new entry that shows up in your tablet. Some things are less dangerous than they appear, and some are more.

I will say several things stumped me and I had to ask the internet. More so in Below Zero than in the original, actually. If you just aren't into spending the amount of time you think it would take to figure it all out, the fandom wiki has everything you need to know to win the game. They do a decent job of hiding spoilers, too, IIRC, so if you're just stumped on a thing you can get help then continue figuring everything else out for yourself. There are maps online if you're feeling cheat-ish. There are in-game tools for keeping your bearings and sense of direction...but you'll have to figure out how to acquire the tools you need.

Just talking about it makes me want to replay it.
I ended up abandoning it. Only paid $20 so no big deal. Just wasn’t my thing. Playing GOT now which is more up my alley

Anyone else psyched by the trailer for Baldur's Gate 3? Can't wait for my childhood to be recreated (BG 1 and 2 were the first true RPGs I played on the PC), especially since DOS 1 and 2 are two of my favorite games of the last 10 years. Larian Studios has a great track record.

You buy Gold as far out as possible (I bought two 12-month gold cards from amazon and redeemed them). Then you take the offer to "upgrade" your existing Gold sub to Gamepass for $1 - it'll upgrade your entire paid gold sub (for me, two years out) for $1.

The thing is it only works one time from what i recall - you can't have had gamepass before. You also can't add 12 months of gold to an existing gamepass sub - it'll prorate it so there's no deal. It has to be first time only, buy gold way out, then upgrade.
Yep, that’s the way. If you are starting from scratch you can do up to 3 years out max. Can Google the trick, MS apparently doesn’t care as it’s been published on lots of websites for years and never shut down. Think they are hoping people keep the subscription after their free period expires.

You can still find discounted 12 month codes for Gold from time to time. When I was doing it was around Black Friday and no one had them on a good sale price except for a few websites that were sold out like CDKeys.

Finally finished GOW Ragnarok. I stuck mainly to just doing the main mission. I won't pretend I understood the full story 😂 but they put out another awesome game.

I almost rage quit on the final battle. I got the boss down to the last snippet like 5 times, died and it starts you all the way back from the first cut....wtf lol

Just got the PS5 for Christmas and I'm about to start a new PC build with the new 4070 ti card that just came out, wish I had more time for gaming, but should be fun to get started on these.

Going to get going on some PS5 stuff first, not sure what game yet, back logged on a bunch, AC:V, Horizon, Ghosts, probably a few more. Nice backlog to have.

Finally finished GOW Ragnarok. I stuck mainly to just doing the main mission. I won't pretend I understood the full story 😂 but they put out another awesome game.

I almost rage quit on the final battle. I got the boss down to the last snippet like 5 times, died and it starts you all the way back from the first cut....wtf lol
Good lord that was ridiculous!!! I am done with the main story and trying to wrap up the rest of the stuff.
Man the funeral sidequest was the suck. Couldn't believe the Odin was Tyr and killed Brok, was truly shocking to me.

Agree on the spoiler. That's the only thing I completed after I finished the main. I'm not 100% complete type person so I don't know how much I'll play afterwards, but I will pick it up from time to time I'm sure. The 30 35 hours I spent was just fine lol

I didn't complete that final boss until I completed all the side quests and completely powered up so perhaps that's why I was able to beat the final boss on first try.

The final berserker and Valerkie queen however I had to lower the difficulty to beat.

Anyone nostalgic for the old JRPGs from the 16 bit era like Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, etc. needs to pick up Chained Echoes. It's pretty great. Has the nostalgia in droves with more updated, modern systems added.

Got my PS5 for Xmas and started playing Eldin Ring. Wow I feel stupid. I don’t know what the heck I am doing. I have looked at some on line tips, but I just feel there are some Major bosses moving around really close to the beginning of the game that I have no way of taking down.

Got my PS5 for Xmas and started playing Eldin Ring. Wow I feel stupid. I don’t know what the heck I am doing. I have looked at some on line tips, but I just feel there are some Major bosses moving around really close to the beginning of the game that I have no way of taking down.
I never played it but that's the appeal to some people. Just move on to other locations

The developers of this game seem to think that making a game as tough as possible equates to a great game. And they have a huge following of people who have much better hand eye coordination than I do that agree with this. The game will NEVER give you a break and will put you in many frustrating situations.

I put a lot of hours into this game, because other than the difficulty, it is an amazing game. I just couldn't keep banging my head against the same bosses over and over, and ultimately never finished it.

I would think putting difficulty settings would appease all player styles, but bringing this up with the From Software cult will result in many insults being thrown your way.

You’re playing the largest ever version of that game. I’m a hardcore veteran and even I sometimes think to myself it’s a little too big when playing,

You just need to move to a different area or grind out a few levels.

What are you putting your skills into and what type of character are you?

If you're talking about the Crucible Knight, you can ignore him and come back later. I didn't bother to kill him until I was 100 hours into the game and then came back and basically one-shot him as an afterthought. He's placed in that particular location to teach players that it's okay to go do something else if they're finding a particular encounter too much.

If you're talking about Margit, well you're just going to have to beat that guy. He's technically optional because there's a way to get around Stormveil Castle without playing that dungeon, but a) that's an awesome level and you wouldn't want to skip it and b) Margit is kind of basic boss in terms of difficulty so you might as well get used to dealing with this sort of opponent. Use your summons. The jellyfish is totally fine for that fight because it'll stay alive long enough to draw useful aggro for you.

What people don't get about these games is that they have an Easy mode. It's just not labeled. It's the style of play where you use a lot of magic and whip out the Mimic Tear or Black Knife Tiche for each boss fight. That really trivializes about 80% of the bosses in this game. The really tough bosses are almost all optional except for a few of the very late-game story bosses.

Last edited:
I am playing a Confessor. I think i am going to start completely over because I feel like I am just trying to hack and slash my way through the world and things like wolves are killing me. I haven't even gained a level yet, which seems very odd. I haven't found any good weapons or armor--I am using the stock stuff I was equipped with. What I absolutely hate is how everything comes back to life if you rest. I am in this area where there are like 12 guards and some wolves outside a castle. Inside there is a group of 3 archers, but then this huge troll appears and routinely kicks my butt. I cleared out all the guards (including their captain with this big shield), but then I go in and try and take on the troll, die and boom they are all back. That is just so frustrating because it takes like 15-20 minutes to kill all the guards. I know it is just a matter of hitting the troll and then rolling out and hitting him when he lunges, but when his health gets down, he pulls out a sword and just dusts me. The sad part is I feel this is probably one of the most basic foes I am going to fight.

I am playing a Confessor. I think i am going to start completely over because I feel like I am just trying to hack and slash my way through the world and things like wolves are killing me. I haven't even gained a level yet, which seems very odd. I haven't found any good weapons or armor--I am using the stock stuff I was equipped with. What I absolutely hate is how everything comes back to life if you rest. I am in this area where there are like 12 guards and some wolves outside a castle. Inside there is a group of 3 archers, but then this huge troll appears and routinely kicks my butt. I cleared out all the guards (including their captain with this big shield), but then I go in and try and take on the troll, die and boom they are all back. That is just so frustrating because it takes like 15-20 minutes to kill all the guards. I know it is just a matter of hitting the troll and then rolling out and hitting him when he lunges, but when his health gets down, he pulls out a sword and just dusts me. The sad part is I feel this is probably one of the most basic foes I am going to fight.

Whoa boy. Where to start.

I would suggest starting over and picking the Vagabond, Warrior or Samurai. As far as weapons, I suggest a shield and a one handed weapon at first.

First lesson, dont worry about dying.

From the start, run a little north and try to sneak past the huge dude with the horse and find a church called the Church of Ellah.

From there continue north/northwest and find a cave called Groveside cave. Go in, rest at the grace and then go back out and head left out the cave and just run your butt off past everyone until you find another grace called Gateside something or other.

Now you will be able to raise your levels and you will have a horse.

Fast travel back to groveside cave. This is your base for a bit.

Sneak into the woods and practice backstabbing the roughly 6 knights sitting around or walking around with torches. After a few runs you will get the hang of it and be able to kill them w/o them even seeing you.

Raising your levels - You can reset these much later so dont worry too much but I would suggest focusing your points early on on vitality.

Once you get the hang on the combat here, venture out and try to locate the map. There is likely an icon on map screen by now. It is in the middle of the barracks between groveside cave and the gatefront bonfire/grace.

Oh, and Dont attack any non hostile NPCs like Merchants.

Im going to bed. Check on ya tomorrow.

Anyone else psyched by the trailer for Baldur's Gate 3? Can't wait for my childhood to be recreated (BG 1 and 2 were the first true RPGs I played on the PC), especially since DOS 1 and 2 are two of my favorite games of the last 10 years. Larian Studios has a great track record.

I am waiting for it, however I have tempered expectations. I am a nerd and have played a 5e campaign a couple years ago. We would still be playing on roll20 except for time zone issues.

I have played all of the original games, bg 1, bg 2, torment, iwd, and iwd 2.

For old schoolers that like Final Fantasy Tactics, or for those who like Tactics RPGs in general (XCOM/Invisible Inc.), Tactics Ogre: Reborn is a nice port/update of the 25+ year old classic. My only real complaint so far is the voice actors sound like they were just hired from a Shakespeare troupe. But considering the original was all text and 8-bit sound, I guess I shouldn't complain too much on that front.

Finally got the platinum trophy, although I did not do coda 4 or San brosa.

I think I am done with it though.

Pretty good game although palace of the dead kind of dragged on.

The Souls games are different than any other game. Don't play them like you think you should. A few things:

1) Do not worry about dying / stuff respawning. It's the game mechanic. In fact use it to your advantage to farm. That area you are talking about - just before it I killed those guards by the wagons/etc over and over. That was also a prime "hey let's test this new weapon" spot.

2) You can run past a ton of stuff and it won't chase you very far. You do not have to fight everything you see. The horse is awesome.

3) Everything is on the table, including looking for cheese tactics online. From Software almost certainly had this in mind when they made these games.

4) Look online for good gear you want and go on suicide runs. Obviously do this with no/few Runes so dying isn't a big deal. But as soon as you claim an item, it's yours even if you die right after. For example, mages should try and get the meteor staff right away, and it can be had with a quick suicide run.

5) Use summons when they are available (and always with bosses). Make them stronger when you get the chance (again, look online for where the upgrade loot is).

6) Upgrade your flask. Again, use suicide runs. I spent a few evenings just going on suicide runs to reveal the map and get flask upgrades.

7) once the game "clicks" for you and you stop getting mad at the "die over and over how the heck do I beat this guy" design, it becomes hopelessly addicting. You become confident and start playing aggressively (which is somewhat key in these games).

The developers of this game seem to think that making a game as tough as possible equates to a great game. And they have a huge following of people who have much better hand eye coordination than I do that agree with this. The game will NEVER give you a break and will put you in many frustrating situations.

I put a lot of hours into this game, because other than the difficulty, it is an amazing game. I just couldn't keep banging my head against the same bosses over and over, and ultimately never finished it.

I would think putting difficulty settings would appease all player styles, but bringing this up with the From Software cult will result in many insults being thrown your way.
That's why you can do spirit summons and get player summons to help. Had to use a player summons to get past Malenia. But was able to just use either Tiche at +10 or Mimic at +10 and was able to get past everything else.

If you want to make the game manageable or even trivial up until end game, do the following. It takes a lot of time before you actually advance plot, but it might be worth it if you are old like me and have terrible hand/eye coordination.

1. As soon as you get your horse, look up the boulder rune farming trick, and spend an hour or two gaining some levels. How many levels you get is up to you. Obviously the more you get, the more trivial early content will be. I did this to level 70 and Stormveil/Raya Lucaria was trivial after doing stuff below too.

2. Start farming smithing stones. Use the ER wiki to find world and dungeon locations for each level of smithing stone. A lot of these are just lying around in the world, or worst case you can just beeline dungeons. You can get your weapon to about +10-12 fairly easily from the start by just exploring the locations in the wiki. You don't have to fight any bosses doing this. Just run through the dungeons picking up every orange stone you see. This involves getting to Liurnia before Stormveil Castle. Going beyond weapon level +10-12 requires you to beat a dragon of a dungeon in way north of Liurnia. I think its called Ruins Strewn Precipice. This can be difficult early on, but it opens up Atlus Plateau and even parts of Leyndell to gather more Smithing Stones. You can get your weapons to beyond +15 doing this.

3. At the same time, get the Jellyfish summon and get it up as far as you can by farming glovewort from catacombs in the starting area/Liurnia/Caelid/Atlus.

4. Also at the same time, look up all the Golden Seeds and Sacred Tears you can get in all the places you are going to early. You can get 10-12 charges on your flask this way.

4. At this point, I think I did Stormveil and Raya Lucaria. After this, your goal is to kill Radahn, but first, if you want to further trivialize things, do the Varre questline up to the point where you can get teleported to the Moghwyn Palace area. Now look up the bird farming rune trick and do this for a couple hours. You can easily get close to level 150 doing this. Anyway, now you can kill Radahn. To do it now, simply rest at any grace on the Atlus plateau, and the fight will be activated when you go to Redmane Castle.

5. Once Radahn is dead, your goal is to beeline for the Mimic Tear Summon. It's pretty easy to get. Also, level it up as much as you can. This is now your go to summon.

Doing this will trivialize just about everything up until you get to Fire Giant. At that point, you will need to actually learn how to play. If you dont like two shotting bosses and feeling ultra powerful, dont do this. It will ruin a lot of the game for you.

Also, keep in mind that getting to Atlus Plateau and using a Grace there will remove a few steps of Ranni's questline. It does not break her questline, you can still do it. It just accelerates a part of it.

If you want to make the game manageable or even trivial up until end game, do the following. It takes a lot of time before you actually advance plot, but it might be worth it if you are old like me and have terrible hand/eye coordination.

1. As soon as you get your horse, look up the boulder rune farming trick, and spend an hour or two gaining some levels. How many levels you get is up to you. Obviously the more you get, the more trivial early content will be. I did this to level 70 and Stormveil/Raya Lucaria was trivial after doing stuff below too.

2. Start farming smithing stones. Use the ER wiki to find world and dungeon locations for each level of smithing stone. A lot of these are just lying around in the world, or worst case you can just beeline dungeons. You can get your weapon to about +10-12 fairly easily from the start by just exploring the locations in the wiki. You don't have to fight any bosses doing this. Just run through the dungeons picking up every orange stone you see. This involves getting to Liurnia before Stormveil Castle. Going beyond weapon level +10-12 requires you to beat a dragon of a dungeon in way north of Liurnia. I think its called Ruins Strewn Precipice. This can be difficult early on, but it opens up Atlus Plateau and even parts of Leyndell to gather more Smithing Stones. You can get your weapons to beyond +15 doing this.

3. At the same time, get the Jellyfish summon and get it up as far as you can by farming glovewort from catacombs in the starting area/Liurnia/Caelid/Atlus.

4. Also at the same time, look up all the Golden Seeds and Sacred Tears you can get in all the places you are going to early. You can get 10-12 charges on your flask this way.

4. At this point, I think I did Stormveil and Raya Lucaria. After this, your goal is to kill Radahn, but first, if you want to further trivialize things, do the Varre questline up to the point where you can get teleported to the Moghwyn Palace area. Now look up the bird farming rune trick and do this for a couple hours. You can easily get close to level 150 doing this. Anyway, now you can kill Radahn. To do it now, simply rest at any grace on the Atlus plateau, and the fight will be activated when you go to Redmane Castle.

5. Once Radahn is dead, your goal is to beeline for the Mimic Tear Summon. It's pretty easy to get. Also, level it up as much as you can. This is now your go to summon.

Doing this will trivialize just about everything up until you get to Fire Giant. At that point, you will need to actually learn how to play. If you dont like two shotting bosses and feeling ultra powerful, dont do this. It will ruin a lot of the game for you.

Also, keep in mind that getting to Atlus Plateau and using a Grace there will remove a few steps of Ranni's questline. It does not break her questline, you can still do it. It just accelerates a part of it.
I would add getting Black Knife Tiche and leveling up as high as you can as well. Tiche and Mimic are critical to success IMO.

Also, make sure you look online and follow guides otherwise it may make the game incredibly frustrating.

I would add getting Black Knife Tiche and leveling up as high as you can as well. Tiche and Mimic are critical to success IMO.

Also, make sure you look online and follow guides otherwise it may make the game incredibly frustrating.
I didn’t include Tiche because the fight to get her is one of the most difficult in the game and I didn’t think it belonged in a guide on how to cheese everything.

Reactions: jwb

I didn’t include Tiche because the fight to get her is one of the most difficult in the game and I didn’t think it belonged in a guide on how to cheese everything.
Yea tiche is tough to get as the fight is really hard no matter how strong you are. But she is worth it. Plus just getting up there takes a few steps.

I found Luthal the headless to be a great summons that’s available quite early.

Except you can cheese tf out of that fight if you are wielding magic. Took me about 6 tries...but won it without taking a hit.

Yea tiche is tough to get as the fight is really hard no matter how strong you are. But she is worth it. Plus just getting up there takes a few steps.
Not sure why my comment didn't post but you can cheese tf out of Tiche if you have a mage build. Took me 6 times but got her without any damage.
ETA...that was wild...it didn't post the first one and then doubled it up.

Yeah don't sleep on Lhutel the Headless. That's a good tanky summon that will serve you well until you get the Mimic Tear. Also, Black Knife Tiche is absolutely worth the hassle. There's a way to somewhat cheese that fight by taking advantage of the geography, but it's probably going to take a bunch of attempts no matter what. You can't even access this spot until fairly late in the game though, and by the time you get there your tolerance for tough boss fights will have gone up a bit.

Not sure why my comment didn't post but you can cheese tf out of Tiche if you have a mage build. Took me 6 times but got her without any damage.

You mean the beefed-up Comet Azur shot right? That's the only "mage" cheese i can think of. Otherwise it's getting the guy stuck in the rocks that any build can do - just takes some luck/a few tries to get it just so.

You mean the beefed-up Comet Azur shot right? That's the only "mage" cheese i can think of. Otherwise it's getting the guy stuck in the rocks that any build can do - just takes some luck/a few tries to get it just so.
Yep, casting Terra Magicka, drink the flask with Magic-Shrouding and Cerulean tears, and then popping Comet Azure. Tons of videos out there on it.

Yeah don't sleep on Lhutel the Headless. That's a good tanky summon that will serve you well until you get the Mimic Tear. Also, Black Knife Tiche is absolutely worth the hassle. There's a way to somewhat cheese that fight by taking advantage of the geography, but it's probably going to take a bunch of attempts no matter what. You can't even access this spot until fairly late in the game though, and by the time you get there your tolerance for tough boss fights will have gone up a bit.
Banished Knight Oleg is pretty good as well. Not as tanky, but does more damage.

Yep, casting Terra Magicka, drink the flask with Magic-Shrouding and Cerulean tears, and then popping Comet Azure. Tons of videos out there on it.
I thought that got patched out. Maybe I'm thinking of the same trick against the next-to-last boss.

I thought that got patched out. Maybe I'm thinking of the same trick against the next-to-last boss.
I don't think it was a bug, just a cheese mechanism. I mean I also cheese tf out of the first knight with pebble, over and over and over and over.
ETA - they typically only patch out weaknesses/weapon buffs like Malenia and blood loss with the flies, or dual katanas, etc. I think all the cheeses are left in.

You are correct - the next-to-last boss got patched to not just stand there and get melted. But the Azure nuke blast is still a thing. I never used it much because I found it only minimally effective as most bosses would simply move even when being blasted.

You are correct - the next-to-last boss got patched to not just stand there and get melted. But the Azure nuke blast is still a thing. I never used it much because I found it only minimally effective as most bosses would simply move even when being blasted.
Yep, they almost all move out of the way. The trick with Tiche is you have to start hitting just as she moves into range. You have maybe a one-second window or it doesn't work right and you're toast.

Started The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe over the weekend. If you haven't played it, I won't spoil it. Its pretty funny so far. Wonder if it will get repetitive.

Users who are viewing this thread