What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

W6 Game Thread - Oakland @ Denver (1 Viewer)

Do people really buy this Coors beer claim that their beer is best because they use better water in there's than others do? I know people are dumb, but c'mon. It's not like the other major beer makers are using muddy skanky water from somewhere.

/rant

Do people really buy this Coors beer claim that their beer is best because they use better water in there's than others do? I know people are dumb, but c'mon. It's not like the other major beer makers are using muddy skanky water from somewhere. /rant
I'm no beer snob, but Coors Light = goat piss

Do people really buy this Coors beer claim that their beer is best because they use better water in there's than others do? I know people are dumb, but c'mon. It's not like the other major beer makers are using muddy skanky water from somewhere. /rant
Also, I'm no chemistry genius, but I'm pretty sure the brew I'm drinking now is 11% alcohol. So, are ALL beers 90% water? Or just crappy, domestic light beers?

Jordans gotta stay inbounds and hit someone. He ducked out like he just got the first down or something.

Also, I'm no chemistry genius, but I'm pretty sure the brew I'm drinking now is 11% alcohol. So, are ALL beers 90% water? Or just crappy, domestic light beers?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: No, beer is pretty much all water. The grain content is extremely low. If anything that number is low.And 11% isn't a content number assuming you are in the states.

great picture of al davis with his mouth open as madden says his mind is still there

Last edited by a moderator:
Domestic beers such as Coors are around 3.2% alcohol, but in some states stronger beer is available that is around 5.5%. They don't have 11% alcohol beers available in the U.S. In Germany however, you could probably find that.

There's never a Sunday night game on the first Sunday of the WS. Last year week 7:

WEEK 7Open date: Carolina, Jacksonville, New England, Tampa BaySunday, Oct. 23Detroit at Cleveland, 1:00 p.m. -- --Green Bay at Minnesota, 1:00 p.m. -- --Indianapolis at Houston, 1:00 p.m. -- --Kansas City at Miami, 1:00 p.m. -- --New Orleans at St. Louis, 1:00 p.m. -- --Pittsburgh at Cincinnati, 1:00 p.m. -- --San Diego at Philadelphia, 1:00 p.m. -- --San Francisco at Washington, 1:00 p.m. -- --Dallas at Seattle, 4:05 p.m. -- --Baltimore at Chicago, 4:15 p.m. -- --Buffalo at Oakland, 4:15 p.m. -- --Denver at N.Y. Giants, 4:15 p.m. -- --Tennessee at Arizona, 4:15 p.m. -- --Monday, Oct. 24N.Y. Jets at Atlanta, 9:00 p.m. -- --
Yes the World Series WOULD cut into viewership, especially a junk game like this one. But my guess is that there's a gentlemen's agreement between the NFL and MLB on that.

Even when ESPN had Sunday Night games they always took a week off in October. It has to be due to the World Series.

I watch this Raiders team and I can't help but think that it's gotten so bad that Shell needs to bust out the "miracle" sports video's for these guys.

What's that Randy? No clutch performance in you, even at a time when your team is either ahead or down by a lot? Well, look at this kid with autism that hit 7 3-pointers and got carried off the court! This could be you! Only, you know, less hair...

LaMont! Time to show the world what you have? Look at this crippled boy get a hand off in his high school game and run 50 yards for the touchdown! Pay no attention to the defenders not trying to tackle him - they are obviously scared of the power he displays! That's what you need to do - show them that they need to fear you and then you can walk to the end zone.

Aaron, I don't have anything for you. You suck.

Robert! You were a top draft pick. You're one of the biggest tackles in the game! Look at this video of this Rudy kid. Small, slow, and former Goonie. Yet HE played with a fire and got carried off the field. That could be you.

Warren. See this video of the kids at your former college from yesterday? That's your heritage. The QB we face every week was one of the guys hitting your teammates with his helmet.

Maybe Art needs to hire an assistant coach in charge of video encouragement. It could work.

Domestic beers such as Coors are around 3.2% alcohol, but in some states stronger beer is available that is around 5.5%. They don't have 11% alcohol beers available in the U.S. In Germany however, you could probably find that.
You wanna bet on that? Or does 11% Alcohol By Volume mean something other than what I think it means? (I'm drinking St. Bernardus 60th anniversary, BTW, obtained in NC).

I watch this Raiders team and I can't help but think that it's gotten so bad that Shell needs to bust out the "miracle" sports video's for these guys.What's that Randy? No clutch performance in you, even at a time when your team is either ahead or down by a lot? Well, look at this kid with autism that hit 7 3-pointers and got carried off the court! This could be you! Only, you know, less hair...LaMont! Time to show the world what you have? Look at this crippled boy get a hand off in his high school game and run 50 yards for the touchdown! Pay no attention to the defenders not trying to tackle him - they are obviously scared of the power he displays! That's what you need to do - show them that they need to fear you and then you can walk to the end zone.Aaron, I don't have anything for you. You suck.Robert! You were a top draft pick. You're one of the biggest tackles in the game! Look at this video of this Rudy kid. Small, slow, and former Goonie. Yet HE played with a fire and got carried off the field. That could be you.Warren. See this video of the kids at your former college from yesterday? That's your heritage. The QB we face every week was one of the guys hitting your teammates with his helmet.Maybe Art needs to hire an assistant coach in charge of video encouragement. It could work.
Has any team ever tried hypnosis to get their players to concentrate or have motivation? It can be powerful stuff (used often for people to quit smoking and such), but I've not heard of any players using it.

Has any team ever tried hypnosis to get their players to concentrate or have motivation? It can be powerful stuff (used often for people to quit smoking and such), but I've not heard of any players using it.
Only in a Raider game thread would you ever read such a brilliant suggestion. :lol:

I watch this Raiders team and I can't help but think that it's gotten so bad that Shell needs to bust out the "miracle" sports video's for these guys.What's that Randy? No clutch performance in you, even at a time when your team is either ahead or down by a lot? Well, look at this kid with autism that hit 7 3-pointers and got carried off the court! This could be you! Only, you know, less hair...LaMont! Time to show the world what you have? Look at this crippled boy get a hand off in his high school game and run 50 yards for the touchdown! Pay no attention to the defenders not trying to tackle him - they are obviously scared of the power he displays! That's what you need to do - show them that they need to fear you and then you can walk to the end zone.Aaron, I don't have anything for you. You suck.Robert! You were a top draft pick. You're one of the biggest tackles in the game! Look at this video of this Rudy kid. Small, slow, and former Goonie. Yet HE played with a fire and got carried off the field. That could be you.Warren. See this video of the kids at your former college from yesterday? That's your heritage. The QB we face every week was one of the guys hitting your teammates with his helmet.Maybe Art needs to hire an assistant coach in charge of video encouragement. It could work.
I'm not so sure trying to alter the mind of Randy Moss or Warren Sapp is a good thing. There have been science fiction movies made about the results of those types of things you know...

You wanna bet on that? Or does 11% Alcohol By Volume mean something other than what I think it means? (I'm drinking St. Bernardus 60th anniversary, BTW, obtained in NC).
That is not a domestic beer. It is an import from The Netherlands. You are correct that it has a higher level alcohol content as you state, so I assume you had to buy it somewhere where they sell liquor, as opposed to your local grocery. Unless laws have changed again since I quit drinking. I've never bought beer in NC either.

Because we all know a world series game would crush the NFL. :lmao:
Maybe not crush, but the past 5 World Series' have avg a rating of 13.6. MNF last year did a 10.9 -- so if you don't think a World Series game would cut into the SNF viewership, you're nuts. :shrug:

This team seems to be one of the worst teams I have ever seen for caring??? They take penalties and it's as if they don't care. They make a bad play and they just don't care. It is extremely frusturating that many of these Raider players are getting paid as much as they are.

for all the midwest meathooks who think it looks good...

Madden and Michaels overly obnoxiously large ties... will not look good at your inbred cousin's weddin'... floppin heavy yet comfortably across your Dale Jr-enjoyin-Sat-after-Bud-Light-bellies......

Users who are viewing this thread