What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

W6 Game Thread - Oakland @ Denver (1 Viewer)

Will that fumble by the kick returner for the Broncos go against D/ST as a fumble lost on Sportsline? It may make or break my game.

(pre-emptive :ptts: )

Honestly I think Denver recovered that fumble but that idiot Denver LB went and hit the Oakland lineman while they were unpiling (should've been a penalty) and distracted all of the refs away from the pile.

Was that a sack or did Walters just give a knee? Talk about no heart :thumbdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is seriously what would happen if you took a college team and made them play a full season in the NFL.

Is Gallery really that weak? :shock:

I mean Chukwurah, a 250 pound LB, just knocked him on his butt with only his left arm.

:shock: The Raiders are realllllllllllllllly bad :shock:
This can't be overstated. It's got to the point where I almost enjoy watching them because their level of ineptitude is such I can't wait to see how they screw up next.I mean, we ALL know the Raiders suck, but they are taking 'suck' to an epic level this season. It's more than just they not being good at anything and constantly shooting themselves in the foot...it's something special, as if a magical Suck Fairy sprinkled Suck Dust on them so that the world may witness an otherwordly level of Suck that will live on through the ages.

:shock: The Raiders are realllllllllllllllly bad :shock:
This can't be overstated. It's got to the point where I almost enjoy watching them because their level of ineptitude is such I can't wait to see how they screw up next.I mean, we ALL know the Raiders suck, but they are taking 'suck' to an epic level this season. It's more than just they not being good at anything and constantly shooting themselves in the foot...it's something special, as if a magical Suck Fairy sprinkled Suck Dust on them so that the world may witness an otherwordly level of Suck that will live on through the ages.
:lmao:

With Denver coming with pressure you think Oakland would throw some dump offs to Jordan just like that first throw that went for 16 yards.

Nah that makes to much sense.

With Denver coming with pressure you think Oakland would throw some dump offs to Jordan just like that first throw that went for 16 yards. Nah that makes to much sense.
Actually it seems like Jordan has been open in the flat on more than one occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread