What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

W6 Game Thread - Oakland @ Denver (1 Viewer)

Do people really buy this Coors beer claim that their beer is best because they use better water in there's than others do? I know people are dumb, but c'mon. It's not like the other major beer makers are using muddy skanky water from somewhere. /rant
I'm no beer snob, but Coors Light = goat piss
no, goat piss is sweeter
Coors ####e is about as bad as the Raiders offense.

I thought I read somewhere on here that T Bell has some of the worst hands in the league??

Looks good catching the ball to me

Sometimes you just get the feeling you're just not gonna get the comeback win you were looking for. Watching your QB's easy TD pass get dropped at the goalline is one of those signs.

That is not a domestic beer. It is an import from The Netherlands. You are correct that it has a higher level alcohol content as you state, so I assume you had to buy it somewhere where they sell liquor, as opposed to your local grocery. Unless laws have changed again since I quit drinking. I've never bought beer in NC either.
Never said domestic. I said "All beer." But just to play along, I'm also drinking Duck Rabbit Baltic Porter, which I believe is 9.2 ABV. Made (and bought) in NC, and not in a liquor store. I'm just saying.

Why did Moss get up and decide to run to the DEN defender. Get up and run down the sideline.

Anyone remember during training camp when Art Shell told everyone to leave the field and go home/? Yeah, that still is the best decision he has made this year so far.

After that false start, Shell slowly shook his head in what I think was a nonverbal show of emotion. No link yet, but I'm looking.

well i was only down by 95 going into this game.....

dont think i am going to come back even with bell walker broncos d and berrian

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Rod Smith anything more then the #5th option on this team? I thought he'd be more of a factor this year.

Why did Moss get up and decide to run to the DEN defender. Get up and run down the sideline.
At least he got up and showed some motivation. Now he's jawing to motivate the teammates. Actual signs of fire! ... and it fizzles into an INT.

I was just about to get mad at how much time the Raiders were using on the clock. But then after the int I realize that they were running out the clock. Man they need Brooks back asap.

Man that's like the one spot not to throw it, at least if he leaves it inside Moss can go up and get it or knock it down or something. As it was it looked like a perfect pass to Bailey just outside the outstretched arms of the defender....Randy Moss.

This game is going pretty much to script, with the exception of Tatum Bell not being over 100 yards on the ground by halftime.

That is not a domestic beer. It is an import from The Netherlands. You are correct that it has a higher level alcohol content as you state, so I assume you had to buy it somewhere where they sell liquor, as opposed to your local grocery. Unless laws have changed again since I quit drinking. I've never bought beer in NC either.
Never said domestic. I said "All beer." But just to play along, I'm also drinking Duck Rabbit Baltic Porter, which I believe is 9.2 ABV. Made (and bought) in NC, and not in a liquor store. I'm just saying.
Ok, slow down. the %ABV is not the other part of beer. Beer <> water + alchohol.When I make a batch of beer it's been from extract which for all intents and purposes is maybe a quart of dried sugar and then 5 gallons of water. The amount of alchohol depends on the sugar used and the yeast used as welll as some other mitigating factors (temp, SG, etc.)Water is very important. The mineral content is what gives many imports their flavor profile and can contribute to other flavors not found in nature when yeast react with certain amounts of these minerals. Samuel Smith is one of these beers that utilizes strange water.I use Ozarka Spring water in 5Gallon jugs. I use every last bit of it to make up a 5 gallon batch (some boils off) and then add another 3 liters or so at the end. If a beer wasn't 90% water at production it would certianly not be called beer on the shelves. Barleywine perhaps or malt liquor, but not beer.

you know it's bad enough that the presentation of the highlights sucks, but to show one play and a score? i see better recaps on the local news. :thumbdown:

you know it's bad enough that the presentation of the highlights sucks, but to show one play and a score? i see better recaps on the local news. :thumbdown:
Do either Art Shell or Al Davis have anything to do the the highlights? I'm just asking.

Ok, slow down. the %ABV is not the other part of beer. Beer <> water + alchohol.
Never said that either. I said Beer = alcohol + other stuff, including water.Again, 11% alcohol by volume suggests that the volume of that beer is 11% alcohol and 89% other stuff. By definition, less that 90% water. But If I'm wrong about the phrase "alcohol by volume" meaning "the percentage of this beverage that is alcohol" then I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread