What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (2 Viewers)

Hey Everyone, several had questions that had injury updates today:

Sage might not play, so I would look for another option since that is a risky Monday night game

Eddie Royal is questionable with a toe issue. He is risky due to injury, even with a GREAT matchup. Just read where he is expected to play.

Also, sorry to all I advised to sit Westbrook. I felt horrible watching the game knowing some could have had a HUGE lead in a meaningful game.

Have a great weekend.

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jeff,

I have 2 WDIS questions...PPR league, 10 yds/pt, TD's worth 6 points; start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K ...I have already started Megatron and Chris Johnson. So my questions are which 1 of my 3 remaining RBs and WRs should I start.

WR

Lance Moore vs TB

Colston vs TB

Housh vs Baltimore

RB

Ronnie Brown vs St. Louis

Joseph Addai vs Cleveland

Clinton Portis vs NY Giants

I'm leaning towards Lance Moore and Ronnie Brown but I feel like I should play Colston and Addai. Lance Moore has been out performing Colston but will Moore draw more attention from the Cover 2 than Colston?

Ronnie Brown has a nice matchup against St. Louis, it seems like Ronnie and Ricky have been alternating big weeks and this week both backs should have a great day, but Addai has been looking better as of late especially with the receptions. I was a bit frustrated last week when I saw Rhodes get stuffed 3 straight times at the goal line and get rewarded with a TD reception...is Rhodes becoming the goal line vulture or are they trying to keep Addai fresh?

What do you think Jeff?

Thanks,

Eric

Hey Jeff,I have 2 WDIS questions...PPR league, 10 yds/pt, TD's worth 6 points; start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K ...I have already started Megatron and Chris Johnson. So my questions are which 1 of my 3 remaining RBs and WRs should I start.WRLance Moore vs TBColston vs TBHoush vs BaltimoreRBRonnie Brown vs St. LouisJoseph Addai vs ClevelandClinton Portis vs NY GiantsI'm leaning towards Lance Moore and Ronnie Brown but I feel like I should play Colston and Addai. Lance Moore has been out performing Colston but will Moore draw more attention from the Cover 2 than Colston? Ronnie Brown has a nice matchup against St. Louis, it seems like Ronnie and Ricky have been alternating big weeks and this week both backs should have a great day, but Addai has been looking better as of late especially with the receptions. I was a bit frustrated last week when I saw Rhodes get stuffed 3 straight times at the goal line and get rewarded with a TD reception...is Rhodes becoming the goal line vulture or are they trying to keep Addai fresh?What do you think Jeff?Thanks,Eric
He Eric, at least Chris Johnson had a good game to get you some points before Sunday. At RB, I would only choose between Brown and Addai. Both are great options. I think I would lean (ever so slightly) to Addai since he will get some catches. The Colts should get an easy lead and run more this week. I would not sweat Rhodes' role. At WR, Moore vs Housh is the decision for me. In a PPR league, I would want to see Colston see more targets before relying on him. Both Moore and Housh have tough matchups. Since NO plays at TB, I think I would go with Houshy. He should be good for 5-8 catches and 75+ yards. I expect Baltimore to have an early lead, forcing Cincy to throw. Housh has played well against all defenses. He had good numbers against Pitt. I think he is the safest choice. Good luck.Jeff

Hi again Jeff - I'm curious about Reggie Bush. My opponent had Westbrook yesterday, so I'm in a bit of a hole. With Reggie just returning from his injury, I'd normally start Pierre Thomas so I could see Reggie in action for a week before counting on him. But with this deficit, I guess I feel the need to gamble on Reggie, since of the two, I think he's more likely to really go off for a bunch of points. But I saw tonight where he is listed as questionable. So once again, your thoughts on Reggie or "Lucky Pierre" on Sunday? Thanks!

Hi again Jeff - I'm curious about Reggie Bush. My opponent had Westbrook yesterday, so I'm in a bit of a hole. With Reggie just returning from his injury, I'd normally start Pierre Thomas so I could see Reggie in action for a week before counting on him. But with this deficit, I guess I feel the need to gamble on Reggie, since of the two, I think he's more likely to really go off for a bunch of points. But I saw tonight where he is listed as questionable. So once again, your thoughts on Reggie or "Lucky Pierre" on Sunday? Thanks!
They play at Tampa, which is a tough matchup. Sorry about playing Westbrook. I think Bush plays, but Thomas has the better chance to get TDs. I would say Bush in PPR ... but Pierre in non-PPR.

Okay Jeff....I'm stuffed! My players have done well today and now its time to solve the rest of the week WDIS options.....

QB (1)------I am most concerned with this decision!

Thigpen @ OAK

Shaun Hill @ BUF

Hill. Oakland is good against the pass

WR (2)

TO Played :thumbup:

Jennings v CAR

ABryant v NO

ERoyal @ NYJ

Cotchery v DEN

Jennings

**NEED 1 more WR**

RB(1)

CJohnson Played :thumbup:

MTurner @ SD

Reggie Bush @ TB

Pierre Thomas @ TB

Turner

TE(1)

Keller @ DEN

Winslow v IND

Keller

TEAM 2

RB(2)

Barber Played :thumbup:

LT v ATL

Reggie Bush @ TB

Slaton v JAC

MMoore @ NE

LT

**NEED 1 More RB**

WR(3)

RWayne @ CLE

ERoyal v NYJ

Avery v MIA

Holmes @ NE

Wayne, Royal and Holmes

**Saw your note on Royal below should I look to the WW --ANY sleepers you like this week at WR?

K(1)

Prater @ NYJ

JFeely v DEN

Feely

THANKS & I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! :shrug:

Okay Jeff....I'm stuffed! My players have done well today and now its time to solve the rest of the week WDIS options.....

QB (1)------I am most concerned with this decision!

Thigpen @ OAK

Shaun Hill @ BUF

Hill. Oakland is good against the pass

WR (2)

TO Played :rolleyes:

Jennings v CAR

ABryant v NO

ERoyal @ NYJ

Cotchery v DEN

Jennings

**NEED 1 more WR** cotch over Bryant

RB(1)

CJohnson Played :rolleyes:

MTurner @ SD

Reggie Bush @ TB

Pierre Thomas @ TB

Turner

TE(1)

Keller @ DEN

Winslow v IND

Keller

TEAM 2

RB(2)

Barber Played :thumbup:

LT v ATL

Reggie Bush @ TB

Slaton v JAC

MMoore @ NE

LT

**NEED 1 More RB** Slaton

WR(3)

RWayne @ CLE

ERoyal v NYJ

Avery v MIA

Holmes @ NE

Wayne, Royal and Holmes

**Saw your note on Royal below should I look to the WW --ANY sleepers you like this week at WR? I would wait it out and play Avery if necessary.

K(1)

Prater @ NYJ

JFeely v DEN

Feely

THANKS & I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! :blackdot:

Need 3 WR...10 yds rec/rush=1 pt, all TDs =6 pts, 25 return yds=1 pt

L Moore

Santana Moss

Berrian

Housh

Avery

Leaning towards Moss, Berrian, and Housh

Start 1 QB. 1 point for 25 yards passing, 6 points for a TD.

P.Manning @ CLE

Rivers vs. ATL

Need 3 WR...10 yds rec/rush=1 pt, all TDs =6 pts, 25 return yds=1 ptL MooreSantana MossBerrianHoushAveryLeaning towards Moss, Berrian, and Housh
I would find a way to start Lance Moore this week. I would look to sit either Berrian or Santana. Moore has been hot of late so I would ride him again.

Jeff

Which one do you like ? I know early this week you said Cotchery but i saw he is P

Domenik Hixon

Jerricho Cotchery

Eddie Royal

Need to choose 2 WRs from:

TJ Houshmanzadeh

Cotchery (already starting Favre and Feely)

A Bryant

T Ginn

Standard scoring with 25 points per return yard (had Burress but just dropped him for Ginn).

Need to choose 2 WRs from:TJ HoushmanzadehCotchery (already starting Favre and Feely)A BryantT GinnStandard scoring with 25 points per return yard (had Burress but just dropped him for Ginn).
I like Houshy for garbage time. I think I would go with either Cotch or Bryant. I lean toward Cotchery.

Hey Jeff.....

I'm watching the Pats get trashed by the Steelers and the Pats D hasn't been great but they have held them to a few field goals instead of td's anyway......

the weather is not making this game anything short of a mess.

I have the Bears but I think I need to add another defensive option heading into the playoffs. I'm still in the mix and I am concerned about the schedule so here we go....starting with week 14.

Bears v JAC - v NO - v GB - @ HOU

PATS @ SEA - @ OAK - v ARI - @ BUF

I think that the Pats will give me some better options moving forward to consider.

I am planning on dumping WinslowII he is hurt yet again and their QB situation is crazy! Besides I have Keller and I like his chances long term.

Don't forget this is the team that I drafted Tom Brady number 1 and am now trying to win with either Thigpen or SHill at the helm!

Let me know what you think so I can pull the trigger!

THANKS

puddy said:
Hey Jeff.....

I'm watching the Pats get trashed by the Steelers and the Pats D hasn't been great but they have held them to a few field goals instead of td's anyway......

the weather is not making this game anything short of a mess.

I have the Bears but I think I need to add another defensive option heading into the playoffs. I'm still in the mix and I am concerned about the schedule so here we go....starting with week 14.

Bears v JAC - v NO - v GB - @ HOU

PATS @ SEA - @ OAK - v ARI - @ BUF

I think that the Pats will give me some better options moving forward to consider.

I am planning on dumping WinslowII he is hurt yet again and their QB situation is crazy! Besides I have Keller and I like his chances long term.

Don't forget this is the team that I drafted Tom Brady number 1 and am now trying to win with either Thigpen or SHill at the helm!

Let me know what you think so I can pull the trigger!

THANKS
good job on making the most of the season. The one defense to look at is Indy. They get Cincy, Detroit, and Jax the next three weeks ... with the next two games at home.

Hi Jeff,

Just wanted to say not to feel too bad about advising me and others to sit Westbrook if they had other good options. I probably would have sat Westbrook, anyway, given the uncertainty surrounding the Eagles offense.

Of course, I can say this knowing that I won the matchup regardless. :bag:

Thanks for your help, all the same.

Hi Jeff,Just wanted to say not to feel too bad about advising me and others to sit Westbrook if they had other good options. I probably would have sat Westbrook, anyway, given the uncertainty surrounding the Eagles offense.Of course, I can say this knowing that I won the matchup regardless. :wub: Thanks for your help, all the same.
Congrats! :confused:

Hey Jeff, need a TE with Winslow's injury, who would you rather, K. Boss or Carlson. I like Carlson's schedule and he will likely get more yds where Boss will likely get more TD's. Standard scoring.

Our league has a roster move limit and I am down to my last move. Question is who do I drop for Boss or Carlson

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF

QB- Cutler, Hill

RB- Westbrook, Chris Johnson, P. Thomas, J. Stewart, D. Ward

WR- Fitz, Colston, Walter, A. Gonz, D. Avery

TE-Winslow

K- Lindell

DEF- NYJ

I'm thinking Stewart is the drop here since he gets limited playing time and is always injured. I like both Thomas and Ward down the stretch especially if the Giants rest Jacobs. I will hang onto Winslow incase he comes back. Who should I drop and should I go with Boss or Carlson?

Thanks

Hey Jeff, Is Winslow worth owning the rest of the year......also have Scaife?

Also.....may want to drop one qb. ONly start one. Thig,Rivers,Ryan.

12 team dynasty league start 1 QB, 2RB's, 3WR's, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

My Team

QB's Jay Culter, Matt Ryan

RB's F. Gore, M. Turner, W. McGahee, J. Stewart, S. Slaton

WR's Steve Smith(Car), A. Boldin, G. Jennings, J. Cotchery, T. Ginn jr

TE's K. Winslow, Z. Miller

K's Mason Crosby, D. Akers

DEF Philadelphia

Would you pickup Matt Schaub and drop M. Ryan?

I can not drop one of my kickers we have to carry 2 kickers and the only other position that I could drop is RB which I don't think I want to do. I can add drop until Dec 20th. I will be in the playoffs with the number#1 seed so don't know if this would be a good move or not just in case Culter were to get hurt.

Hey Jeff, need a TE with Winslow's injury, who would you rather, K. Boss or Carlson. I like Carlson's schedule and he will likely get more yds where Boss will likely get more TD's. Standard scoring.Our league has a roster move limit and I am down to my last move. Question is who do I drop for Boss or CarlsonStart 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 DEFQB- Cutler, HillRB- Westbrook, Chris Johnson, P. Thomas, J. Stewart, D. WardWR- Fitz, Colston, Walter, A. Gonz, D. AveryTE-WinslowK- LindellDEF- NYJI'm thinking Stewart is the drop here since he gets limited playing time and is always injured. I like both Thomas and Ward down the stretch especially if the Giants rest Jacobs. I will hang onto Winslow incase he comes back. Who should I drop and should I go with Boss or Carlson?Thanks
I think I might dump Avery before the RBs considering Westbrook's injury issues and the fact the Titans might rest Johnson the last week of the season. As for TE, I think I would go with Boss with Plax's issues. Both are good options. I just was thinking of the Giant passing game over the Seahawks.

12 team dynasty league start 1 QB, 2RB's, 3WR's, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def My TeamQB's Jay Culter, Matt RyanRB's F. Gore, M. Turner, W. McGahee, J. Stewart, S. SlatonWR's Steve Smith(Car), A. Boldin, G. Jennings, J. Cotchery, T. Ginn jrTE's K. Winslow, Z. MillerK's Mason Crosby, D. AkersDEF PhiladelphiaWould you pickup Matt Schaub and drop M. Ryan? I can not drop one of my kickers we have to carry 2 kickers and the only other position that I could drop is RB which I don't think I want to do. I can add drop until Dec 20th. I will be in the playoffs with the number#1 seed so don't know if this would be a good move or not just in case Culter were to get hurt.
I would keep Ryan over Schaub in a dynasty league. At this point, it is tough for me to trust Schaub staying healthy. At least Atlanta has something to play for. You have a good team and should have a good chance at winning it all. Good luck.

Hi again Jeff!

Wow, the season has gone by so fast!

I’ll give you two questions to consider. I have Reggie Bush or Pierre Thomas as my 3rd RB for our first round of the playoffs. I'm planning on going with Pierre at home versus Atlanta unless you have some hidden jewels that would be helpful. Reggie didn't play much last weekend, and I guess I expect the Saints to stay with what they are doing. Any thoughts?

And then your ideas on my two TE's, Daniels and Boss. Even if Schaub were to return next week, as with anyone coming back from an injury, I think I'd rather ease them in to see that they are back and playing well. With that in mind, I expect that I'll start Boss again next weekend at home against Philly rather than Daniels at Green Bay.

Do you have any other information that may enter into these decisions for week 14? Thanks again!

Ok Jeff---I picked up Indy over the PATS as per your suggestion!

QB Options---

Here are my opponent schedules for the guys I have & Flacco or Frerotte who are on the WW....

I HAVE...

Thigpen @ DEN, v SD, v MIA,

S Hill v JETS, @ MIA, @STL

WW...

Flacco v WAS, v PIT, @ DAL

Frerotte @ DET, @ ARI, v ATL

DelHomme (Who I still don't trust but----vTB, v DEN, @ NYG--they run more than his arm gets involved) TOUGH SCHEDULE

THANKS! :lmao:

Ok Jeff---I picked up Indy over the PATS as per your suggestion!

QB Options---

Here are my opponent schedules for the guys I have & Flacco or Frerotte who are on the WW....

I HAVE...

Thigpen @ DEN, v SD, v MIA,

S Hill v JETS, @ MIA, @STL

WW...

Flacco v WAS, v PIT, @ DAL

Frerotte @ DET, @ ARI, v ATL

DelHomme (Who I still don't trust but----vTB, v DEN, @ NYG--they run more than his arm gets involved) TOUGH SCHEDULE

THANKS! :blackdot:
I like the schedules for both. Each has a good matchup this week. As it looks now, I would lean toward Hill this week, Thigpen next, and Hill the last @ StL.

Hi again Jeff! Wow, the season has gone by so fast!I’ll give you two questions to consider. I have Reggie Bush or Pierre Thomas as my 3rd RB for our first round of the playoffs. I'm planning on going with Pierre at home versus Atlanta unless you have some hidden jewels that would be helpful. Reggie didn't play much last weekend, and I guess I expect the Saints to stay with what they are doing. Any thoughts?And then your ideas on my two TE's, Daniels and Boss. Even if Schaub were to return next week, as with anyone coming back from an injury, I think I'd rather ease them in to see that they are back and playing well. With that in mind, I expect that I'll start Boss again next weekend at home against Philly rather than Daniels at Green Bay. Do you have any other information that may enter into these decisions for week 14? Thanks again!
I understand on Daniels/Schaub. Here are some numbers on the situation:Daniels with Schaub (catches/yards/tds):3/334/717/874/706/66/23/2111/133I do not know what that averages, but it looks like 4 or more catches and 60 or more yards a game most games. Boss with Plaxico out of the lineup:2/94/48/13/45Also, Boss has a TD in four of the last six gamesHope this helps.

#2 seed in the playoffs, have to start two of these six RB's.

Booker, Lorenzo

Hester, Jacob

Perry, Chris

Washington, Leon

Watson, Kenny

Young, Selvin

6pt TD, 1pt bonus per 10 yards for every TD 20+ yards, 1 pt every 12 yards.

Thanks

ETA: WW is closed, so I can't pick anyone up.

#2 seed in the playoffs, have to start two of these six RB's.Booker, Lorenzo Hester, Jacob Perry, Chris Washington, Leon Watson, Kenny Young, Selvin 6pt TD, 1pt bonus per 10 yards for every TD 20+ yards, 1 pt every 12 yards. ThanksETA: WW is closed, so I can't pick anyone up.
Leon Washington is the easy choice. For the other, I would check on the health/status of Selvin. It comes down to he or Booker for me.

Ok I am in the 4th slot, I need to win this week to grab the final playoff spot.

So her are my options below and as always I await your expertise (no pressure :yes: )

I will list my opponents team roster below mine and I can't wait to hear what chance you think I have!

QB

Thigpen @ DEN

SHill v JETS

RB(2) Toughest Choices

M Turner @ NO

R Bush v ATL

C Johnson

P Hillis v KC

WR(3)

TO @ PITT

A Bryant v CAR

Jennings v HOU

ERoyal v KC

Cotchery @ SF

TE

Keller @ SF

K

Folk @ PITT

DEF(1)

BEARS v JAC

INDY v CIN

---------------------------------

MY OPPONENT

QB

Cutler v KC

RB (2)

Slaton @ GB

Deuce v ATL --- Hoping he plays the homer card!

Westbrook @ NYG

WR

Bowe @ DEN

Colston v ATL

MJones @ CHI

TE

Cooley @ BAL

K

Kaeding v OAK

DEF

GB v HOU

ARI v STL

Ok I am in the 4th slot, I need to win this week to grab the final playoff spot.

So her are my options below and as always I await your expertise (no pressure :popcorn: )

I will list my opponents team roster below mine and I can't wait to hear what chance you think I have!

QB

Thigpen @ DEN

SHill v JETS

Hill at home

RB(2) Toughest Choices

M Turner @ NO

R Bush v ATL

C Johnson

P Hillis v KC

Johnson and Hillis. On Hillis, he is a much better play if Selvin Young is out again

WR(3)

TO @ PITT

A Bryant v CAR

Jennings v HOU

ERoyal v KC

Cotchery @ SF

Jennings, Royal and either Cotchery or Bryant

TE

Keller @ SF

K

Folk @ PITT

DEF(1)

BEARS v JAC

INDY v CIN

MY OPPONENT

QB

Cutler v KC

RB (2)

Slaton @ GB

Westbrook @ NYG

WR

Bowe @ DEN

Colston v ATL

MJones @ CHI

TE

Cooley @ BAL

K

Kaeding v OAK

DEF

GB v HOU

ARI v STL

Hey Jeff,

Need 3 or these: Slaton, Westy,Turner,or Jones-Drew

Need 2: Calvin,Wayne,Moore, or Bryant

Bironas or Bryant

Jets or Colts.......

Thanks!! :goodposting:

I made the playoffs now I have some tough choices this week so who would you start at RB.

2 different leagues same scoring 10yards/1pt, 6 points/TD and No PPR.

Pick 2 RB's

F. Gore vs Jets

M. Turner @NO

S. Slaton @GB

Pick 3 RB's

B. Westbrook @ NYG

B. Jacobs vs PHI

M. Barber @ PIT

S. Slaton @ GB

R. Brown @ Buf

I made the playoffs now I have some tough choices this week so who would you start at RB.2 different leagues same scoring 10yards/1pt, 6 points/TD and No PPR.Pick 2 RB'sF. Gore vs JetsM. Turner @NOS. Slaton @GBPick 3 RB'sB. Westbrook @ NYG B. Jacobs vs PHIM. Barber @ PITS. Slaton @ GBR. Brown @ Buf
Slaton and Gore. I doubt Gore has two bad games in a row.Westbrook, Jacobs, and Slaton

Hey Jeff,Need 3 or these: Slaton, Westy,Turner,or Jones-DrewNeed 2: Calvin,Wayne,Moore, or BryantBironas or BryantJets or Colts....... Thanks!! :confused:
I think I would sit either MJD or Turner. It is very close for me. With the suspensions in NO on the DLine, I might lean toward Turner. Calvin and Wayne have good matchups. If you are uneasy on Calvin vs Minny, I would lean twoard Moore who has TDs in five straight games. I like Bironas. He does well in games the Titans get an early lead. Against the Browns should fit the bill. Colts vs Jets is close. I might lean toward Indy at home. Good luck.

So her are my options below and as always I await your expertise (no pressure :rolleyes: )

QB

Thigpen @ DEN

SHill v JETS

Hill at home

RB(2) Toughest Choices

M Turner @ NO

R Bush v ATL

C Johnson

P Hillis v KC

Johnson and Hillis. On Hillis, he is a much better play if Selvin Young is out again

WR(3)

TO @ PITT

A Bryant v CAR

Jennings v HOU

ERoyal v KC

Cotchery @ SF

TE

Keller @ SF

K

Folk @ PITT

DEF(1)

BEARS v JAC

INDY v CIN

MY OPPONENT

QB

Cutler v KC

RB (2)

Slaton @ GB

Westbrook @ NYG

WR

Bowe @ DEN

Colston v ATL

MJones @ CHI

TE

Cooley @ BAL

K

Kaeding v OAK

DEF

GB v HOU

ARI v STL
You never said how you liked my chances against the team listed below mine.....thoughts? :popcorn:

So her are my options below and as always I await your expertise (no pressure :goodposting: )

QB

Thigpen @ DEN

SHill v JETS

Hill at home

RB(2) Toughest Choices

M Turner @ NO

R Bush v ATL

C Johnson

P Hillis v KC

WR(3)

TO @ PITT

A Bryant v CAR

Jennings v HOU

ERoyal v KC

Cotchery @ SF

TE

Keller @ SF

K

Folk @ PITT

DEF(1)

BEARS v JAC

INDY v CIN

MY OPPONENT

QB

Cutler v KC

RB (2)

Slaton @ GB

Westbrook @ NYG

WR

Bowe @ DEN

Colston v ATL

MJones @ CHI

TE

Cooley @ BAL

K

Kaeding v OAK

DEF

GB v HOU

ARI v STL
You never said how you liked my chances against the team listed below mine.....thoughts? :popcorn:
I like your chances. Much will depend on how well your QB does in relation to Cutler.

Hi Jeff

I need some advice on which 3 WR's to start week 14.

1. Driver vs Houston

2. Bowe at Den

3. Walter at GB

4. Moore vs Atl

5. Ginn vs Buff

6. Breaston at Stl.

Also which 2 RB's would you go with?

1. Grant vs Hous

2. Hillis vs KC

3. Lynch vs Miami

4. T.Jones at SanFran

And which Kicker?

1. Prater vs KC

2. Folk at Pitt

Thanks..

Hi Jeff, its palyoff time. I cant believe I landed 2nd in my division with this team. This is a non-ppr redraft league. We start 1RB and 3WR, no TE but 1 flex RB/WR/TE so I can go 2RB 3WRTE or 1 RB 4 WR/TE.

at RB I have: Barber, Hillis, LJ, Pierre Thomas, Mew Moore and Kevin Smith

at WR/TE I have: Bowe, Isaac Bruce, Holt and Winslow.

So I am thinking about dropping Winslow for Carlson or M.Floyd, which one would you go after. I think I want to drop Moore for another WR/TE but not sure who if if I should even bother.

It is a 14 team league and it is slim pickings. Crayton is available as is S.Rice, Hilliard, N.Washington, Gaffney, Jason Hill, etc and at TE, Shiancoe, Scheffler, Z.Miller, Heap, Boss, Olsen.

Do any of these seem appealing to you. or someone not mentioned. You can get an idea of what is out there.

Jeff help me out with this would you. All my RB's have not so great matchups and some have injuries to boot. I am trying to decide between these 4 in standard scoring no PPR league.

MBIII

Portis

Deangelo Williams

Warrick Dunn

Thanks

Jeff,

Need some help on trying to pick some starters for this week. Standard yahoo scoring with 1 pt per 25 return yards as well.

Need 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 RB/WR Flex

RBs: Portis, MBIII, Forte, Slaton, K Smith

WRs: Calvin Johnson, TJ Housh, Cotchery, Bryant, Ginn Jr

I'm thinking I'll start Slaton, Forte, K Smith, Calvin Johnson, Cotchery, Ginn, and Bryant

I have 3 QBs (Favre, Cassel, and Eli). I'm thinking of dropping Favre for Miami defense (my defense is Pittsburgh).

Hi Jeff I need some advice on which 3 WR's to start week 14.1. Driver vs Houston2. Bowe at Den3. Walter at GB4. Moore vs Atl5. Ginn vs Buff6. Breaston at Stl.Also which 2 RB's would you go with?1. Grant vs Hous2. Hillis vs KC3. Lynch vs Miami4. T.Jones at SanFranAnd which Kicker?1. Prater vs KC2. Folk at PittThanks..
At kicker, I would avoid the bad weather in Pitt for Folk. Also, the MB3 injury will not help. At RB, I like TJones a LOT. At RB2, it comes down to Hillis vs Grant. I think I would go with Hillis against a bad Chief run defense. At WR, I like driver and Moore. At WR3, comes down to Ginn vs Breaston. I love Bowe, but I expect the Broncos to try to shut him down. Ginn vs Breaston is a tough one. I think I would go with Breaston the way the Cards are playing.

Jeff,Need some help on trying to pick some starters for this week. Standard yahoo scoring with 1 pt per 25 return yards as well.Need 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 RB/WR FlexRBs: Portis, MBIII, Forte, Slaton, K SmithWRs: Calvin Johnson, TJ Housh, Cotchery, Bryant, Ginn JrI'm thinking I'll start Slaton, Forte, K Smith, Calvin Johnson, Cotchery, Ginn, and BryantI have 3 QBs (Favre, Cassel, and Eli). I'm thinking of dropping Favre for Miami defense (my defense is Pittsburgh).
I think I like Houshy more than Ginn. For some reason, I have a tough time seeing huge games out of Ginn. Houshy and the Bengals will be playing from behind against the Colts. For the QBs, I would drop Favre for a spare defense. But, if the weather is bad in Pitt, and MB3 is out ... could be a good matchup for Pitt

Users who are viewing this thread