What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Washington vs Pittsburgh -6(43.5)*** (1 Viewer)

Ben reminding me of Peyton in Denver 

Not much arm left but such total mastery of the game that he can find the mismatch/open guy just about every time 

Still don’t know if Pittsburgh wants him throwing 60 times a game like he’s on pace for tonight but maybe that’s who they are at this point 

Not much arm left but such total mastery of the game that he can find the mismatch/open guy just about every time 

Still don’t know if Pittsburgh wants him throwing 60 times a game like he’s on pace for tonight but maybe that’s who they are at this point 
Wonder pouncey and snell out is causing it

Wild, I was thinking the exact same thing just now. Very Peyton-esqe. Steelers are fun to watch this season. Helps I have Johnson, Claypool and the Pitt defense

They have no running game.  A run is essentially a wasted play at this point.  Ben also has the quickest release in the league so I don't mind the strategy to just keep going with low risk pass attempts and let your stud receivers take over.

Ben and Brady both have much more arm strength than people are giving them credit for.

Ben just zipped two passes in there in the red zone.

I like Moose :shrug: wouldn't say he was whining
He's hypercritical of the players, IMHO. It comes across as lament or whining.

I'm not saying to sugarcoat everything, but he seems to find nothing redeeming about the game. That's just my take from today. Normally he's not bad. 

All you had to do was spread them out 4 wide and let a guy get open, but no you insist that you can run the ball.

Dumb. I get running it 1st and 2nd. But didn't get their playmakers involved on 3rd at all.

Users who are viewing this thread