What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 02 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Debating Deshaun Watson vs. Daniel Jones.

Normally I would start Watson until Jones demonstrates that last week was a fluke, but NYG is playing Arizona. Watson is playing Pittsburgh and he didn't exactly light it up last week either.
I think the risk reward between the two makes them similar options. In this situation I am probably a bit of a risk taker.

The Giants may be in position to run the ball 40 times but that will also include Daniel Jones runs so

D.Jones>DeShaun

I'm an underdog currently going against explosive players and need to probably swing for the fences. 12 team 0.5 ppr 3 WR 1 flex

Pick 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex

N. Harris
Z. Moss
J. Kelley

J. Jeudy
N. Collins
E. Moore
C. Watson

Thank you!
Bumping for any help- thank you!

Watson is out, Jeudy IDK If you can trust 1st week back, Moss is a surprisingly good option (logic being soft tissue might reoccur, broken bones not so much)

chalk picks are:
  • Harris
  • Collins
  • Moore
if you go strictly by expert consensus ranking - but where's the fun in that?

I'd roll with Kelley over Najee and stick with the two WRs highest in consensus rankings

Which D?

* NYG @ AZ - NYG can't be that lousy. They do have to travel west.

or

* CLE @PIT - CLE shut down Cinci although weather could have played a part. PIT...on MOnday night...is borderline unbeatable. Wouldn't be surprised if they rebound, but they are missing D. Johnson.

Which?

Thanks
Defenses are 100% random number generators. I kinda like the Giants but I also think the Lions, if available, are an interesting play this week with Seattle down both tackles.

Giants>Browns

Which 2 would you pick between Roschon, Pickens & JSN?

And Nacua or Dotson? If Howell played in week 1 like in the pre-season, this would likely be Dotson easily even after Nacua's first game but...
I think you have to go with Pickens as the potential #1 target in that offense. It may actually not play out that way as he will stay in his normal role and A.Robinson will be expected to step in for Diontae (possibly Austin) but if Pickens is ever going to prove to be their best receiver, now is his opportunity.

No interest in JSN or much of the Seattle offense this week. Roschon is banking on the hope of another blowout or lucky goal line opportunity.

Pickens>Roschon

.5 point PPR. Need 4 of the following 6–but at least one needs to be a WR or TE. Only other potential pertinent info is that I will be starting two Detroit players in Goff and St. Brown.

Mark Andrews
Rhomondre Stevenson
David Montgomery
Joshua Kelly
Tyler Algier
Terry McLauren.
Please include matchups.

SF PPR with Diontae and Kupp out and Ekeler probably out I need a flex. Darren Waller @ AZ (it’s looking like Mark Andrews starts at TE) or OBJ @ CIN? My other options are not pretty - woods, Campbell, funk?

Waller's upside is good with the risk considering you probably need upside. OBJ needs a bit more target share
Thanks. If it matters, I’m favored by 40 (180-220)

Need one for flex. 12 team PPR:

* K. Herbert @TB - Tough matchup against TB run D. May lose touches.
* Z. Moss @HOU - Practiced in full. Sources indicating he could be the lead back. HOU run D is weak. Good spot.
* Kyren Williams vs SF - Terrible matchup. If LAR get behind it seems like he's the 3rd down back as well.
* R. Doubs @ATL -- C. Watson may be out? Not a great matchup against ATLs corners.
* E. Moore @PIT - Keep seeing all this talk about his usage. Potential breakout. Watson seems iffy.
* A. Robinson vs CLE -- D. Johnson out. CLE secondary not a great matchup. Could see PIT just running Harris/Warren a ton in a slugfest.
* J. McKinnon @Jax - Hard to play him after last week's no show. CEL a little ill I guess. In a high scorere, McKinnon could surprise and apparently JAX is terrible against RBs out of the backfield.

Which one?

Thanks
Come on man, help us out by eliminating at least a couple guys.

No interest in McKinnon, Moss or Kyren this week for various reasons.

It's also tough to trust that Chicago offense on the road after last week. I think I give them a small mulligan but... I'm also comfortable waiting a week.

Doubs seems like the right choice is Watson doesn't play so monitor that one closely. Even if he does play I think Doubs is closer to a 1b than a #2 and it seems Love trusts him near the goal line.

If Watson plays I start looking at Robinson & Moore.

Robinson is stepping into Diontae's role and should see a good number of targets. But I think (hope?) Pickens steps up and siphons some targets and I also think Freiremuth and Austin may factor in more. Mostly it's tough to trust Robinson after the past few seasons.

Moore seems like a clear #2 in Cleveland so 6-8 targets seems to be in the table. Not bad, not sure it's inspiring.

Even if Watson plays my feeling is

Doubs>Moore>Robinson

Who to flex in .5 PPR. Jeudy, Doubs, Perine or Gibson?
No to Gibson.

Like Jeudy because he's the most talented. Not sure about this week but, nothing wrong with choosing him.

Perine is steady but I question his upside.

I really like Doubs and think he is being a bit undersold because of Watson. There were tons of reports out of camp about the Love/Doubs connection and I think Doubs is viable even if Watson plays. If he doesn't I definitely start Doubs.

Very close but, if Watson plays
Jeudy>Doubs

If Watson is out
Doubs>Jeudy

4 point per passing td

Fields vs TB
Or
Richardson vs Hou

And

Goff vs Sea
Or
Mac Jones vs Mia

Richardson and Mac Jones - Fields is on my **** list since I do not see him sustaining drives and causing lots of punts due to last week. Richardson surprised everyone and I would roll with him ROS. Mac Jones over Goff for me. Have a feeling Mac will be throwing a lot this year and Goff...not so much.

12 team 1/2 point ppr.
Geno Smith against a bad detroit or Richardson against a pretty good Houston pass D. Im leaning giving Geno 1 more chance.

Josh reynolds vs seattle
Puka vs SF
Allen Robinson vs cleveland
Burks vs LAC ( assuming Nuk doesnt play)
need 2

Hall vs Dallas
Mostert vs NE
plus those WR's
need 1 flex.

right now I am leaning Puka and Burks with Mostert at the flex Burks is out for sure if hopkins plays and reynolds moving in Also I know full well that Hall> Mostert but the limited touches has me leaning Mostert. Wish I knew he was going to rip off another 83 yarder lol
Detroit doesn't have a bad defense. They have a very good defensive line and maybe the most improved secondary in the league. Alsi Seattle is down both starting tackles. Not sure Houston has a good pass defense or run defense or anything defense.

Richardson>Geno

Even if Hopkins plays Treylon is probably a good start. The Chargers look like a must start against defense until they prove otherwise. Also Joey Bosa is banged up.

Reynolds usage feels too spotty to trust.

I like Puka of he plays. Stafford can still sling it.

I might be underselling Robinson but I have trouble trusting him.

Burks>Puka>Robinson>Reynolds

Zero interest in Mostert.

If the Jets are going to do anything it will be because of Hall. He's your upside play.

Robinson is your floor play but he probably also has upside that I don't want to see.

Still I favor the best player (not with a ton of confidence)
Hall>Robinson

I'm an underdog currently going against explosive players and need to probably swing for the fences. 12 team 0.5 ppr 3 WR 1 flex

Pick 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex

N. Harris
Z. Moss
J. Kelley

J. Jeudy
N. Collins
E. Moore
C. Watson

Thank you!
Bumping for any help- thank you!

Watson is out, Jeudy IDK If you can trust 1st week back, Moss is a surprisingly good option (logic being soft tissue might reoccur, broken bones not so much)

chalk picks are:
  • Harris
  • Collins
  • Moore
if you go strictly by expert consensus ranking - but where's the fun in that?

I'd roll with Kelley over Najee and stick with the two WRs highest in consensus rankings

Thanks @BobbyLayne ! I do agree that ECR tends to influence me from time to time but I do think Najee is a sit until I see some life out of the offense. The floor looks so much lower for Najee than I thought. Hopefully this week is more improvement. Jeudy does have added risk but agree with you I have comparable options with less risk this week.

* Z. Moss @HOU - Practiced in full. Sources indicating he could be the lead back. HOU run D is weak. Good spot.
* Kyren Williams vs SF - Terrible matchup. If LAR get behind it seems like he's the 3rd down back as well.
* R. Doubs @ATL -- C. Watson may be out? Not a great matchup against ATLs corners.
* E. Moore @PIT - Keep seeing all this talk about his usage. Potential breakout. Watson seems iffy.
* A. Robinson vs CLE -- D. Johnson out. CLE secondary not a great matchup. Could see PIT just running Harris/Warren a ton in a slugfest.
* J. McKinnon @Jax - Hard to play him after last week's no show. CEL a little ill I guess. In a high scorere, McKinnon could surprise and apparently JAX is terrible against RBs out of the backfield.

Which one?

Thanks
  1. Elijah Moore
  2. Doubs
  3. Herbert
  4. Kyren
  5. Allen Robinson
  6. Moss
  7. McKinnon
Why Moore?

• tied Amari for targets Wk 1
  • 20.3% of air yards
  • 22.7% first-read share
  • likely matchup is Chandon Sullivan - 78.9% catch rate and 107.8 passer rating allowed last season
  • Moore & Cooper were the only WR to see red zone targets
Holy cow! Now that's analysis!

Are you paying someone to access those stats?

Which one?

Thanks
  1. Elijah Moore
  2. Doubs
  3. Herbert
  4. Kyren
  5. Allen Robinson
  6. Moss
  7. McKinnon
Why Moore?

• 20.3% of air yards
  • 22.7% first-read share
  • likely matchup is Chandon Sullivan - 78.9% catch rate and 107.8 passer rating allowed last season

PFF

I did a couple zoom calls / market research with them in the Spring - they want to expand their FF content - & they gave me a huge discount on a premium subscription

Standard scoring, Starting Chubb and Olave, need 2 from the following:

Aiyuk @ Rams - was week 1 a mirage? A product of man vs zone as i've read a few times? or a huge breakout few saw coming?
K.Walker @ Lions - Ran quite well but will the OL injuries make things tough?
J.Williams @ Panthers - can he bounce back? Week 1 was poor but Titans are tough against the run and the volume should be there?
J.Kelley @ Titans - unexpected opportunity, ran well week one, very tough run DEF
T.Allegier vs Packers - Ran great week 1 but was that just a product of Atlanta being ahead throughout?

Thanks!!
I like your options enough to say no to Walker off the bat. I don't trust Seattle enough to risk them on the road against a good defensive front and down both tackles. He can ruin that call with one run but I don't like Seattle this week.

With Ekeler unlikely to travel with the team I think Kelley is an auto start. However remember the Titans are strong against the run. Also Kelley only received one target last week so we shouldn't assume that he will actually step into the full Ekeler role.

Last week wasn't a mirage for Aiyuk necessarily but you can't expect two receiving TDs per game. Eight high efficiency targets should be pretty reasonable though. 6-60 is a reasonable floor. And that defense is so good the offense actually gets tired of having so many possessions.

Allgeier & Javonte both look to be in line for about a dozen carries and 3 targets. They also both have reasonable home matchups. I guess I like Javonte more but that might not be the reasonable conclusion. If you don't like Aiyuk or Kelley I would pick one (or both) of these guys.

Kelley>Aiyuk>Javonte>Allgeier

Need one from this motley crew for 2nd flex, 12 team half-ppr

N. Collins v Ind
K. Bourne v Mia
T. Atwell v SF
Bourne is interesting here but I have trouble counting on consistency from a 7th year never been.

Collins is probably the right call as he has the most locked in volume and not a terrible matchup.

Nico>Bourne>Atwell

after my gaffe not dressing Swift, my flex spot has come down to

Puka, the man the myth the legend vs SF's not so great secondary. Let's face it, Pickett made them look good
Allgier, my main problem with that is I already have Bijan. The Packers D might be bad enough to service two RB's. Patterson could also come in and take red zone snaps, who knows?

.5 ppr RB carries .1 each
They both look to be in line for a decent amount of work but it's tough to handicap them against each other.

I think Allgeier has a better shot at a short TD.

I do like Puka a lot but...gut call
Allgeier>Puka

Half PPR, Half PPfirst down. Need a WR2 out of this motley crew:

J Dotson @ DEN
Nico v Indy
Puka v SF

Currently leaning Dotson, hoping Terry draws Surtain (opponent also has Terry).
There was a lot of talk in the Raiders/Bronco game thread about how bad Denver's #2 CB is (Mathis, I think) so Dotson is certainly an option. My hesitation is I just don't know what to expect from Howell after the egg he laid last week (relative to expectation). That Commander offensive line looks... offensive and Denver can rush the passer.

Nico is the #1 target and Stroud did a decent job finding him last week (certainly better than Davis did last year) so he isn't a terrible play.

Puka, if he plays, has the best QB of the bunch (by light years) and the best offensive coach (also light years). Kupp had two solid games last year against the Niners. I think he looks like the best option barring an injury setback.

Puka>Nico>Dotson

Have to sit one of these. Full PPR

AJ Dillon(assuming Jones is out)
Rachaad White
Zay Flowers

If Jones ends up playing, it’s an easy call. But I feel like if he’s out I have to start Dillon. That leaves White vs Flowers.
Personally I'd sit White. Just seems to have the least upside by a good margin.

1ppr pick 2 WR out of

Garrett Wilson vs Dallas
Tee Higgins vs Ravens
Bourne vs Miami
Shaheed vs Carolina
Doubs vs Atlanta

Stuck in indecision hell with this.
Wilson, Shaheed & Doubs are on the road. If it's not too much trouble please try to make that distinction in future posts.

I bench Wilson, sadly. It sucks but on the road against that defense with the Jets offensive line seems like a recipe for disaster.

No problem starting Tee after last week. Burrow gets as many mulligans as he needs. Benching Tee feels like overthinking.

I have seen a lot of talk about Bourne and I just have trouble buying into it. I mean, seventh year breakout? Nice matchup but, i need to see more.

Shaheed is interesting but I also want to see more. As a Raider fan I feel Carr has enough trouble sustaining one WR let alone two & three.

Doubs has no injury designation and got great reports about him & Love throughout TC. Even with Watson, who may not play, I think he's being undersold.

Tee>Doubs>Shaheed/Bourne>Wilson

SF PPR with Diontae and Kupp out and Ekeler probably out I need a flex. Darren Waller @ AZ (it’s looking like Mark Andrews starts at TE) or OBJ @ CIN? My other options are not pretty - woods, Campbell, funk?
I pretty comfortably think even if Andrews doesn't play

Waller>OBJ

Pick 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex

N. Harris v Cle
Z. Moss v HOU
J. Kelley v TEN

J. Jeudy v WAS
N. Collins v IND
E. Moore v PIT

Thank you!
I see the problem. It looks like you removed Watson from the options, did he have a setback? Because he's your biggest upside play by a wide margin.

After that Jeudy is probably next upside option.

Too bad both are dinged up.

None of the others scream upside so I think you have to stick Najee as the volume play.

I definitely see the argument for Kelley but Tennessee still seems to have a strong run defense and Kelley's role as the pass catching RB remains undefined. One target last week and he was objectively bad catching the ball last year.

Moss may be in line for touches but he's not explosive and there is real risk that Richardson steals all the GL oops.

Collins will see the most targets almost certainly. Don't really know what his upside is but opportunity is a key factor in upside.

Moore seems to have a good opportunity/matchup and always seemed to have some big play ability but it hasn't translated to the field so much. At least not consistently.

Yeah, this is just a bunch of guesses (isn't it always?)

If Watson plays:
Najee>Watson>Jeudy>Nico>Kelley

If Watson is out
Najee>Jeudy>Nico>Kelley

Which D?

* NYG @ AZ - NYG can't be that lousy. They do have to travel west.

or

* CLE @PIT - CLE shut down Cinci although weather could have played a part. PIT...on MOnday night...is borderline unbeatable. Wouldn't be surprised if they rebound, but they are missing D. Johnson.

Which?

Thanks
Defenses are 100% random number generators. I kinda like the Giants but I also think the Lions, if available, are an interesting play this week with Seattle down both tackles.

Giants>Browns
Lions...interesting.

Not feeling that. Think SEA had a complete no show last week. Think they put up some points with those weapons.

Which one?

Thanks

It's also tough to trust that Chicago offense on the road after last week. I think I give them a small mulligan but... I'm also comfortable waiting a week.

Doubs seems like the right choice is Watson doesn't play so monitor that one closely. Even if he does play I think Doubs is closer to a 1b than a #2 and it seems Love trusts him near the goal line.

Robinson is stepping into Diontae's role and should see a good number of targets. But I think (hope?) Pickens steps up and siphons some targets and I also think Freiremuth and Austin may factor in more. Mostly it's tough to trust Robinson after the past few seasons.

Moore seems like a clear #2 in Cleveland so 6-8 targets seems to be in the table. Not bad, not sure it's inspiring.

Doubs>Moore>Robinson
Ha. Lol. Apologies.

A. Cooper apparently aggravated his groin today and is now questionable. That could open up the door for E. Moore.

That bump Moore to the #1 spot?

So with the Ekeler news I need ONE of the following:

FPC scoring:

J.Kelley @ Tenn
Z.Flowers @ Cinn
R.Shaheed @ Car
S.LaPorta vs Sea
To me it's between Kelley & Flowers as they probably have the most locked in volume.

Between them it's a real coin toss. It's tough to believe Zay will continue to see that volume and he was used exclusively as a LoS outlet on his targets last game so big plays will be tougher to come by. But he does seem to be a trusted chain mover at least. Andrews coming back could also have a negative impact.

Kelley should get some nice volume and may get a crack at a short TD. He is probably the safer play. I just wish I didn't hate his matchup.

Super close but I think
Kelley>Flowers

Which one?

Thanks
  1. Elijah Moore
  2. Doubs
  3. Herbert
  4. Kyren
  5. Allen Robinson
  6. Moss
  7. McKinnon
Why Moore?

• 20.3% of air yards
  • 22.7% first-read share

So A. Cooper aggravated his groin in practice today and they suddenly listed him as questionable. He's either going to be limited or out.

Have to think that bumps Moore's prospects (unless he gets worse coverage treatment and a non C. Sullivan matchup).

Another plus going with Moore for me...my opponent is starting D. Watson.

Down to Moore vs. Doubs vs. Moss for me maybe in that order.

Need two
PPR
Dotson @ Denver
Pittman @ Houston
KIRK vs KC
Reynolds vs Sea
I'm gonna use the top two but figured I would ask in case I am missing something. 😀 tia
Yeah, definitely Pittman IMO.

Dotson apparently is looking at a nice matchup with Denver's #2CB but I am worried about Howell and the Commander offensive line.

Kirk should be a strong consideration. It's going to be a nightmare predicting which guy opposite Ridley, will shine any given week between Kirk, Jones & Engram will shine but he didn't last week and Pederson even spoke to that this week so I like his opportunity a little more. It's a hunch but I like him this week. He went 16-157-3 in two games at KC last year.

I like Reynolds but, like Bourne am I really going to count on a consistent breakout from a 7th year WR?

Pittman>Kirk>Dotson>Reynolds

Trade question. Trying to acquire a banged up C. Watson. Owner of Watson looking for RB depth.

Was thinking of offering R. Doubs & McKinnon.

You could argue R. Doubs is 1B to Watson being 1A. Even a chance they are equals by EOS.

Could also throw in RBs Z. Moss, Kyren Williams, J. Warren.

This owner is panicking. Already drafted a hurt C. Kupp, a banged up M. Andrews, a banged up C. Watson, A banged up A. Jones, and J. Taylor. Yikes. Want to take advantage.

Curious if in PPR if anyone would think this would fly with the Watson owner.
No idea. Everyone is so different when it comes to trades.

But if you don't A-S-K you don't G-E-T.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Doubs has a better year than Watson.

Standard Scoring League and I need to pick 2 RBs to start.

Mostert
Swift
Herbert
Kyren Williams
I still think Herbert is the guy in Chicago. He saw 14 opportunities and Roschon didn't see his first look until mid 3rd quarter of a blowout.

I don't like Mostert because Achane is back and the offense runs first, last & always through Tua.

Kyren got the volume and the Rams seem to favor him but what a terrible matchup. Are the Rams RBs a factor in the passing game? Two total targets last week.

That brings us to Swift (SWIFT!!!)* I hate recommending him but...do you have an option with more upside? As to downside, what is Mostert, Williams and Herbert's downside? Maybe better but it ain't pretty. Unless we hear the Penny (or Scott) is named the starter I think I am rolling with the guy on the best offense with the best matchup. That's Swift.

Swift>Herbert>Kyren>Mostert

*That's never going to get old for me. Ever. Accept it and move on.
Thank you for the swift response and reassuring me on my Swift decision.

Nice to have a head start (had Hockenson too) and feel like now this next decision is less crucial, though still trying to put as many points on the board as I can.

I’m in 3 leagues and have Herbert on the bench in all 3 currently but may flip him in over the likes of Kyren, Doubs and Gus Edwards.
Personally, I like Doubs from that group.

Mostert
Swift
Herbert
Kyren Williams
I still think Herbert is the guy in Chicago. He saw 14 opportunities and Roschon didn't see his first look until mid 3rd quarter of a blowout.

I don't like Mostert because Achane is back and the offense runs first, last & always through Tua.

Kyren got the volume and the Rams seem to favor him but what a terrible matchup. Are the Rams RBs a factor in the passing game? Two total targets last week.

That brings us to Swift (SWIFT!!!)* I hate recommending him but...do you have an option with more upside? As to downside, what is Mostert, Williams and Herbert's downside? Maybe better but it ain't pretty. Unless we hear the Penny (or Scott) is named the starter I think I am rolling with the guy on the best offense with the best matchup. That's Swift.

Nice to have a head start (had Hockenson too) and feel like now this next decision is less crucial, though still trying to put as many points on the board as I can.

I’m in 3 leagues and have Herbert on the bench in all 3 currently but may flip him in over the likes of Kyren, Doubs and Gus Edwards.
Yeah. That was a little unclear.

I have Herbert in 3 leagues and will either be sitting him in all or starting him in all. It’s jus the way my fantasy mind works. Even though it’s not always the smartest plan.

So Doubs, Gus, and Kyren/Mostert will likely get the start across my three leagues over Herbert.

I’ve got a 30 point projected lead in all of them after Thursday night points extravaganza, so hoping the decision isn’t too crucial.

But I’m sort of liking the idea of being able to watch how Herbert is used this week.

Standard scoring, Starting Chubb and Olave, need 2 from the following:

Aiyuk @ Rams - was week 1 a mirage? A product of man vs zone as i've read a few times? or a huge breakout few saw coming?
K.Walker @ Lions - Ran quite well but will the OL injuries make things tough?
J.Williams @ Panthers - can he bounce back? Week 1 was poor but Titans are tough against the run and the volume should be there?
J.Kelley @ Titans - unexpected opportunity, ran well week one, very tough run DEF
T.Allegier vs Packers - Ran great week 1 but was that just a product of Atlanta being ahead throughout?

Thanks!!
I like your options enough to say no to Walker off the bat. I don't trust Seattle enough to risk them on the road against a good defensive front and down both tackles. He can ruin that call with one run but I don't like Seattle this week.

With Ekeler unlikely to travel with the team I think Kelley is an auto start. However remember the Titans are strong against the run. Also Kelley only received one target last week so we shouldn't assume that he will actually step into the full Ekeler role.

Last week wasn't a mirage for Aiyuk necessarily but you can't expect two receiving TDs per game. Eight high efficiency targets should be pretty reasonable though. 6-60 is a reasonable floor. And that defense is so good the offense actually gets tired of having so many possessions.

Allgeier & Javonte both look to be in line for about a dozen carries and 3 targets. They also both have reasonable home matchups. I guess I like Javonte more but that might not be the reasonable conclusion. If you don't like Aiyuk or Kelley I would pick one (or both) of these guys.

Kelley>Aiyuk>Javonte>Allgeier

Thank you but the Williams is Jamaal, not Javonte. Like his matchup this week a lot better than last week which is why i'm undecided

4 point per passing td

Fields vs TB
Or
Richardson vs Hou

And

Goff vs Sea
Or
Mac Jones vs Mia
Fields and Richardson are on the road.

I could see either Fields or Richardson here but the Bears have the tougher matchup and they just looked lost last week.

Richardson>Fields

Mac had a great game last week. Now I want to see him do it again. Goff has been great for over a season and he has a good home matchup. 225 & 2 seems like a lock with plenty more meat on the bone.

Goff>Jones

Which one?

Thanks
  1. Elijah Moore
  2. Doubs
  3. Herbert
  4. Kyren
  5. Allen Robinson
  6. Moss
  7. McKinnon
Why Moore?

• 20.3% of air yards
  • 22.7% first-read share

PFF

I did a couple zoom calls / market research with them in the Spring - they want to expand their FF content - & they gave me a huge discount on a premium subscription
Very cool. It's great info, thanks for sharing.

Pick one PPR: Allgeier, Burks, Kyren, Akers

Pick on 0.5 PPR: Allgeier or Doubs
No interest in Rams RBs this week.

Tempted to say Burks but there are more questions with him IMO.

Allgeier seems to be in line for a regular 12-15 opportunities with some goal line work.

Allgeier>Burks

Much closer. I kinda like Doubs a little more. A lot more if Watson is out. I just think he's being undersold.

Doubs>Allgeier

Start 1 and drop 1 (can't believe I am carrying more than 1 TE)

Njoku at Pitt
Muskgrave at ATL
Ferguson home for NYJ

Which one?

Thanks

Doubs>Moore>Robinson
Ha. Lol. Apologies.

A. Cooper apparently aggravated his groin today and is now questionable. That could open up the door for E. Moore.

Still depends on Watson's final status. He's not officially out. It also depends.on Aaron Jones status as the face of the run game changes a lot with Dillon.

Chubb could be the beneficiary this week particularly with Cam Heyward out.

I still probably lean Doubs but acknowledge I may be too high on him, even if I think others are not high enough.

Phrasing!

Mostert
Swift
Herbert
Kyren Williams

Yeah. That was a little unclear.

I have Herbert in 3 leagues and will either be sitting him in all or starting him in all. It’s jus the way my fantasy mind works. Even though it’s not always the smartest plan.

So Doubs, Gus, and Kyren/Mostert will likely get the start across my three leagues over Herbert.

I’ve got a 30 point projected lead in all of them after Thursday night points extravaganza, so hoping the decision isn’t too crucial.

But I’m sort of liking the idea of being able to watch how Herbert is used this week.
I wouldn't start Kyren or Mostert over Herbert. But I won't argue against Gus & Doubs.

Which one?

Thanks

Doubs>Moore>Robinson
Ha. Lol. Apologies.

Still depends on Watson's final status. He's not officially out. It also depends.on Aaron Jones status as the face of the run game changes a lot with Dillon.

Chubb could be the beneficiary this week particularly with Cam Heyward out.

I still probably lean Doubs but acknowledge I may be too high on him, even if I think others are not high enough.

Phrasing!

Packers just elevated P. Taylor RB from the practice squad. Could mean A. Jones out.

And now Pickens was limited in practice. Saturday updates coming fast and furious.

Users who are viewing this thread