What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 02 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Which 2 would you pick between Roschon, Pickens & JSN?

And Nacua or Dotson? If Howell played in week 1 like in the pre-season, this would likely be Dotson easily even after Nacua's first game but...
I think you have to go with Pickens as the potential #1 target in that offense. It may actually not play out that way as he will stay in his normal role and A.Robinson will be expected to step in for Diontae (possibly Austin) but if Pickens is ever going to prove to be their best receiver, now is his opportunity.

No interest in JSN or much of the Seattle offense this week. Roschon is banking on the hope of another blowout or lucky goal line opportunity.

Pickens>Roschon
Pickens is injured and might not play according to dr morris fantasy doc.....

Which 2 would you pick between Roschon, Pickens & JSN?

And Nacua or Dotson? If Howell played in week 1 like in the pre-season, this would likely be Dotson easily even after Nacua's first game but...
I think you have to go with Pickens as the potential #1 target in that offense. It may actually not play out that way as he will stay in his normal role and A.Robinson will be expected to step in for Diontae (possibly Austin) but if Pickens is ever going to prove to be their best receiver, now is his opportunity.

No interest in JSN or much of the Seattle offense this week. Roschon is banking on the hope of another blowout or lucky goal line opportunity.

Pickens>Roschon
Pickens is injured and might not play according to dr morris fantasy doc.....
Had not seen that. Well, if he doesn't play I probably wouldn't start him.

If does, I think I still would.

ETA @da_budman : just saw Foreman is out today. Now Roschon is more interesting.

I still prefer Pickens as I am not seeing any news on his injury. But if you're worried about it then Roschon is a good-ish option.

HPPR Flex - Puka vs SF or MAndrew vs Cin?
Ooh. Tough one. Almost a coin flip for me, and I may be wrong but my gut says Mandrews as Lamar will be happy to have him back and Puka comes back to earth a bit.

I’m starting both though so I’m not sure my opinion is much help.

Akers is now OUT, Puka has an oblique injury, Pickens was limited Saturday with a hamstring.

Flex, start 1, ppr:
Kyren Williams vs SF
Puka Nacua vs SF
George Pickens vs Cle
Sam Perine vs WFT

(Asked on Tuesday but there have been some changes to the first 3 situations, gracias)
Really? With less than 5 minutes left?

I still probably roll Puka in PPR format. I guess you could take a shot on Kyren though.

PPR league. Puka or Dotson

Non-PPR: Brian Robinson or Kyren Williams
Just realized Zack Moss was still available in the non-PPR league and snatched him up. Should I start him over BRob?

if you were across the table from me rn I’d gently slap you
OK for me to slap you back?
Day ain't over.
Ain’t that the truth! First I was regretting sitting Moss. Then I was regretting sitting Williams. Then I was glad I started BRob, who outscored them both.

Dotson over Puka, not so much. But at least I know what I have going forward

Need 25 points for the win on Monday night in a PPR league, and have to choose 2 of these 4, with at least one WR:

Najee vs CLE
Pickens vs CLE
Shaheed @CAR
Jamaal @CAR

We get 1 pt per 10 return yards, but with Lynn Bowden now a Saint, that may or may not matter for Shaheed

I saw Pickens was limited in practice with a hamstring issue, not sure if it's really something to worry about

Need 25 points for the win on Monday night in a PPR league, and have to choose 2 of these 4, with at least one WR:

Najee vs CLE
Pickens vs CLE
Shaheed @CAR
Jamaal @CAR

We get 1 pt per 10 return yards, but with Lynn Bowden now a Saint, that may or may not matter for Shaheed

I saw Pickens was limited in practice with a hamstring issue, not sure if it's really something to worry about
I think you have to go with Najee as a pure volume play.

I could make the same argument for Jamaal.

I don't know that I am chasing Rashid's points from last week.

Pickens I like but some say he has a minor injury. I don't see that report on my feed. My concern with him is his s role may remain unchanged without Diontae while Austin or A.Robinson steps into that role. But I like him more than Shaheed.

I am not sure I like the Steelers stack but I do think they're a lot better than last week showed and these AFC North games are always unpredictable.

Najee>Jamaal>Pickens>Shaheed

Last edited:
Disgusting group of running backs I have to pick two from with one going tonight.

Half Point PPR

Gus Edwards (probably easiest start with Hill toe news)
Herbert
Breida
Kendre Miller
Sean Tucker (No)

12 team PPR League. 2nd round of waivers clearing early Friday. Looking for a ranking of these WW RBs in order to prioritize.

* T. Spears
* C. Akers
* T. Bigsby
* J. McKinnon

Notes:

- I'm maxing out my RBs. This would be my #8 RB. Went zero RB more or less so constantly stockpiling RBs all season.
- Don't need a starter this week. This is thinking more medium to long term. If startable in the short term...gravy.

Thanks

Disgusting group of running backs I have to pick two from with one going tonight.

Half Point PPR

Herbert
Breida
Kendre Miller
Sean Tucker (No)

12 team PPR League. 2nd round of waivers clearing early Friday. Looking for a ranking of these WW RBs in order to prioritize.

* T. Spears
* C. Akers
* T. Bigsby
* J. McKinnon

Notes:

- I'm maxing out my RBs. This would be my #8 RB. Went zero RB more or less so constantly stockpiling RBs all season.
- Don't need a starter this week. This is thinking more medium to long term. If startable in the short term...gravy.

Thanks
Wrong thread guys.

Half Point PPR

Herbert
Breida
Kendre Miller
Sean Tucker (No)

* T. Spears
* C. Akers
* T. Bigsby
* J. McKinnon

Notes:

Thanks
Wrong thread guys.
Ooops

Users who are viewing this thread