What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 03 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

I had Herbert on the bench as well and will probably lose, but it was the right call. Having said that, I've been saying he's the better back since the season started. He has better vision and juice.

Herbert seems to be talented but I don't know that he has a defined role in Chicago. Lots of people suggest Montgomery is pedestrian and Herbert will take over but that just isn't what the coaching staff is seeing, judging by snap counts and usage stats. This is Monty's team by a wide margin. Herbert hasn't become the receiving back yet and he is barely spelling Montgomery. It's tough to tell because it's only week 3 so we can't bank on the lack of usage. In addition the Texans represent an opportunity for the Bears to grab a win they should be able to handle. So maybe Herbert gets some love, but I'm not confident in that yet.

Agreed it was the right call to leave him on the bench today

I hate this hobby
I hear you.

This thread is difficult enough without trying to figure out who's going to get hurt.

PPR? Probably go Pollard, not unreasonable to think we could see something like a 3/20 receiving statline, don't need a massive amount of rushing from there, whereas Zeke could quite easily just get you 70 on the ground and not much else unless he finds the endzone

I need 9.3 in PPR and keep going back and forth:

Zeke Elliott
or
Tony Pollard
Tough call. Zeke will be on the field more (about 62% to 47%) but on the whole Zeke only has 5 more opportunities per game.

We assume Zeke will get the goal line carries but the only goal line carry opportunity for Dallas this season so far went to Pollard.

Pollard should absolutely get more targets, maybe 4-5 and, IMO unlike Elliott, he is a threat to break one off at any time.

We don't have much to go on but, assuming the Cowboys funnel their offense through the backfield more like they did in week 2 then I think both backs may give you a good opportunity to hit your target.

It is a coin flip for sure but I lean:.

Pollard>Zeke but both are good plays.

Users who are viewing this thread